Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Safferz;984629 wrote:
Amateur
:P

These books are for recreation, not study. So go back to writing your thesis :P

Tallaabo;984631 wrote:
That is so cheap;) Each book cost me more than that amount when I was in uni

I'm not in uni yet. I was checking out some books I might have to buy tho...let's just say I'll be working like a dog in the summer.

Alpha Blondy;984638 wrote:
go to charity shops. like cancer research uk and marie claire. books are very cheap. clothes too.

Inaar, I can't shop in a charity shop, I have too much pride.

Safferz   

Haatu;984696 wrote:
These books are for recreation, not study. So go back to writing your thesis
:P

Yes, for recreation too! The "two click" checkout on Amazon is why I'm poor. I've even woken up before to order confirmation emails, only to realize I ordered books on my phone while half asleep.

Haatu   

Cadale;984714 wrote:
Lol haatu u know in my first year i didn't buy a single book nor did i read one and i still passed
:D

Well you did study gender studies afterall :D

Safferz;984767 wrote:
Yes, for recreation too! The "two click" checkout on Amazon is why I'm poor. I've even woken up before to order confirmation emails, only to realize I ordered books on my phone while half asleep.

Caadi ma tihid. Have you no control? :D

Safferz   

Why are you making fun of gender studies? :mad::mad: I'd be glad to hand copies of Judith Butler and Michel Foucault to anyone who thinks its a fluffy topic that you can coast through in college.

Safferz   

I'm at Panera, and my right contact lens felt weird so I blinked my eye a few times to fix it. I think the guy at the table facing mine thought I winkwd at him because he just winked at me. Um now I need to leave lol

1454804_10151967864714250_1979173688_n.j

1450859_10151967863684250_465486628_n.jp

excellent. just excellent.

there were more Arabs than you can shake a caleen at. caajib.

in SL, the clan elder hierarchy is as follows.............there's Caqil, then there's Chief Caqil then there's Suldan....... but an Ugaas, a newly created title? caajib.

they say he's wealthy. for reasons beyond reason, he's the namesake of the HAG destroyer 'Cali Mahdi' and he holds Saudi Nationality, a rare achievement by any stretch of the imagination. Ahmed Mohamed Saeed was the man of the hour this morning. without doubt the single greatest ego-maniac alive, Ugaas Ahmed of the Arab is a man of royalty. prior to today's extraordinary coronation, the title 'Ugaas' was non-existent and known for the Jesuits and pastures afar :P. but for the Arab, a tribe making great strides in recent years, it was a statement of intent. no longer a peripheral player in the game, the Arabs are not redefining the game, as it were......lakinse, in a society obsessed with derajo and honorific titles, this doesn't surprise, ruunti. in the coming days, as is the custom, Ugaas Ahmed will tour the Arabian hinterland....just as Big Silaanyo did recently. balse, we spoke and he seems different. he's a real Haqsoor, you know. :P:D

Khayr   

SomaliPhilosopher;984799 wrote:
Just restocked on some ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-caano geel!!!

Waar kuub noo shoob!