Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Coofle   

Alpha's Cantarbarqash would be collected posthumously and made into "The Life of alpha; Disturbed and calm" (Biography from his personal statements) ...Just make sure SOL is up and running till the day your soul leaves your body....Inta kale aniga igu daa, Provided NGONGE will not interfere.

Coofle;911769 wrote:
Alpha's Cantarbarqash would be collected posthumously and made into "
The Life of alpha; Disturbed and calm"
(Biography from his personal statements) ...Just make sure SOL is up and running till the day your soul leaves your body....Inta kale aniga igu daa, Provided NGONGE will not interfere.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Coofle,

do you think its possible to write my biography just using my personal statements?

you might be right brother. it think its possible too, i've given so much away. perhaps, you can write a few lines based on these personal statements.

my future on SOL maybe nearing. so maybe you can write my obituary.

what do you think i'll be remembered for?

i'm REALLY annoyed right now. i'm in absolute shock. several things have happened today which have caused me serious anger.

1. a small baby snake was found in my house earlier this evening. it was about 10cm in length and was still alive. my worry is now predicated on the prospect there could be more snakes lurking within the house. and more worryingly, perhaps, its parents are not very far away.

2. this chick who has an obsession with me is telling everyone she's in love with me. i don't love her and habour NO such emotional fallacies for her. i'm angry that she could do this! i've told her in PLAIN AF-SOMAALI, that i don't want to be in a relationship with her. she thinks by baking me cake and carry stuff for me when i carry my stuff, she could somehow express her love in these little gestures. this is BS and i'm absolutely livid she's telling people these things. silly woman. love must have a different meaning here in the abyss...ma istidhi?

3. the new maid, still on probation, left my front door open today. i hardly get to go out because of silly things like this happening. maybe this is how the snake got in. she's been given a verbal warning.

friday's are movie night. i'm browsing the hard-drives to watch something interesting. i'm tempted to watch the constant gardener but really feeling like a repeat of boyz n the hood........decide, decisions, decisionings! :D

Alpha Blondy;912304 wrote:
friday's are movie night. i'm browsing the hard-drives to watch something interesting. i'm tempted to watch the constant gardener but really feeling like a repeat of boyz n the hood........decide, decisions, decisionings!
:D

How about Django Unchained? Haven't watched it myself but hear it is controversial?

Alpha Blondy;912288 wrote:
i'm REALLY annoyed right now. i'm in absolute shock. several things have happened today which have caused me serious anger.

3. the new maid, still on probation, left my front door open today. i hardly get to go out because of silly things like this happening. maybe this is how the snake got in. she's been given a verbal warning.

You nailed it, who let the dogs out in reverse?

Qansax,

let me take this opportunity to send you my glad tidings and greetings of the highest regards. welcome to this thread sxb. i made this thread to rival the usual trolls sheeko and shaah thread. you see, that thread is populated by a bunch of pathetic fools. they have formed groupies and seem to endlessly discuss the irrelevant everyday ''harsh realities of life'' like their shitty work, home life and weather and you can't get a word in there. i only go on there when the legendary Faheema, the somali Angela Bassett and the hottest 40-something year old cougar, since Cilla Black, comes on there. she made a famous special guest apparence here once, and you should have seen the smile on my face. similarly, this thread was made for Alpha's daily rantings on various discussions, with a particular emphasis on those revolving around the everyday ''harsh realities of life''. with the exception of Alpha, Coofle, Nin-Yaban, inaadeero arafat, Oba, Wadani and perhaps the ADMINS and MODS, no-one appreciates its quality. Apo, was my regular trolls friend for a while but hardly comes on here, anymore. he's got unresolved issues with me. i hope, you too, will become a regular troller here and share with Alpha, your eccentricities, experiences and views of this world and life.

welcome sxb. this is your house. feel free to comment as and indeed when you feel.

Al.

Alpha Blondy;912379 wrote:
Qansax,

let me take this opportunity to send you my glad tidings and greetings of the highest regards. welcome to this thread sxb. i made this thread to rival the usual trolls sheeko and shaah thread. you see, that thread is populated by a bunch of pathetic fools. they have formed groupies and seem to endlessly discuss the irrelevant everyday ''harsh realities of life'' like their shitty work, home life and weather and you can't get a word in there. i only go on there when the legendary Faheema, the somali Angela Bassett and the hottest 40-something year old cougar, since Cilla Black, comes on there. she made a famous especial guest apparence here once, and you should have seen the smile on my face. similarly, this thread was made for Alpha's daily rantings on various discussions, with a particular emphasis on those revolving around the everyday ''harsh realities of life''. with the exception of Alpha, Coofle, Nin-Yaban, inaadeero arafat, Oba, Wadani and perhaps the ADMINS and MODS, no-one appreciates its quality. Apo, was my regular trolls friend for a while but hardly comes on here, anymore. he's got unresolved issues will me. i hope, you too, will become a regular troller here and share with Alpha, your eccentricities, experiences and views of this world and life.

welcome sxb. this is your house. feel free to comment as and indeed when you feel.

Al.

Thanks Alpha, I feel welcome.

I once went to Goteborg and our guest was very intent on making us feel welcome and directly translated Sverige to English and ended up "hotly" welcoming us.

Nonetheless, after the collective guffaw, we appreciated the spirit and the warmth of the "you are hotly welcome to Goteborg" that came our as his welcome address.

You will hear from me no doubt, I might need some pointers and a bit of an initiation though - no mingis though or uunsi or some exorcist wielding a drum and a stick!

QansaxMeygaag;912398 wrote:
Thanks Alpha, I feel welcome.

I once went to Goteborg and our guest was very intent on making us feel welcome and directly translated Sverige to English and ended up "hotly" welcoming us.

Nonetheless, after the collective guffaw, we appreciated the spirit and the warmth of the "you are hotly welcome to Goteborg" that came our as his welcome address.

You will hear from me no doubt, I might need some pointers and a bit of an initiation though - no mingis though or uunsi or some exorcist wielding a drum and a stick!

LOOOOL@Qansax,

all that effort to welcome you guys. :D

if there is one thing i'd give to the whites; its their politically correct attempts to accommodate you. all that equal opportunities diversity nonsense drilled into them at the workplace has seemingly permeated into their households too. i was once invited to a dinner party. i bought them a bottle of white wine and a bunch flowers for the wife, as was the custom or so i thought...... she was informed of my 'islamic' background before my arrival and went out of her way to accommodate me. on several occasions, she'd mentioned the food was 'halal' and asked several times i was feeling 'fine' LOOOOOOOL. i reckon she had the hots for me though.

post whatever you like sxb. no limits, restrictions and the like here in Alpha's enclave. i would only advise against anything that deliberately seeks to offend of my incredible larger than life massive ego. :D

Apophis;912425 wrote:
Just remember you're chatting with an insane man Qansax.

look what the cat's dragged in......

oh look its my former friend Apo. my former ally of the once powerful APAB coalition. you're so sour these days and my recent PM to you and your subsequent response regarding the general welfare and well-being of your cat, were very much 'bitter' too. GTFOH sxb.