Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

did you know that schizo folks see monsters, perceived within their imaginations, do doubt, when they run towards you. they are trying to safe you, apparently. its not because they are crazy and want to harm you. perspectives, perspectives, Apo.

Alpha Blondy;912432 wrote:
look what the cat's dragged in......

oh look its my former friend Apo. my former ally of the once powerful APAB coalition. you're so sour these days and my recent PM to you and your subsequent response regarding the general welfare and well-being of your cat, were very much 'bitter' too. GTFOH sxb.

You guys are fun! I was given an earful on another thread that clan or clever ways of referring to them are banned. Isn't that so PC? I think we Somalis are hypocrites, we all belong to clans and ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as I or my clan are not encroaching on other peoples right who gives a rat's a$$ if we dance ourselves into delirium with an overdose of dhaanto?

Some folks are so "civilized" the mere mention of clan sends them into paroxysms of anger and embarrassment. Sophia Loren would be proud of their performance in "polite company".

Bah! Clans exist, deal with it, just don't tramp on my (our) rights as you celebrate the glory of your clan.

''with real Success comes modesty, the aspect of modesty which is related to the strength of one’s faith, is of greater importance. consequently, if a person has strong modesty, he/she will be ashamed to do anything displeasing.'' - Alpha Blondy of SOL on the 26th of Jan 2013.

Alpha Blondy;912760 wrote:
i added this chick on facebook in the hope of fruitful potential liaisons.

You might be in luck. I attended a wedding 2 weeks ago and the groom and bride had met on FB months earlier...

QansaxMeygaag;912764 wrote:
You might be in luck. I attended a wedding 2 weeks ago and the groom and bride had met on FB months earlier...

early indications from browsing her profile pics, likes, info and recent activities show she's my type. but i really can't say for sure if i'll marry her.

Alpha Blondy;912772 wrote:
early indications from browsing her profile pics, likes, info and recent activities show she's my type. but i really can't say for sure if i'll marry her.

Dee ugaarso; haa kuboodin :cool:. It is part of the fun no?

oba hiloowlow;912770 wrote:
wlc to the club qansax you and i should become allies

You betcha; my only concern is that this turns into an addiction and my sorry a$$ gets fired!

Reeyo   

QansaxMeygaag;912536 wrote:
You guys are fun! I was given an earful on another thread that clan or clever ways of referring to them are banned. Isn't that so PC? I think we Somalis are hypocrites, we all belong to clans and ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as I or my clan are not encroaching on other peoples right who gives a rat's a$$ if we dance ourselves into delirium with an overdose of dhaanto?

Some folks are so "civilized" the mere mention of clan sends them into paroxysms of anger and embarrassment. Sophia Loren would be proud of their performance in "polite company".

Bah! Clans exist, deal with it, just don't tramp on my (our) rights as you celebrate the glory of your clan.

You are young and already you have been infected with the infamous need for one to be Somali they must acknowledge 'clan' as important. The reality is very different. Clan is a name of an old geezer that died many years ago that trying his best to not send avenging angels upon all the fools that mention his name in-order to glorify their pathetic existence.

Time to claim your own name and stamp on the earth before you depart.

oba hiloowlow;912783 wrote:
i have my days qansaxow somedays i flood the forum with my threads and some day im passive it depends on my mood.
:D

Wise words - looks like am going thru a "flood the forum" day! I have taken a cocktail of medicines and still can't sleep! Your name reminds me of a song "Oba Hiloowlow" - it is ringing in my head by I can't put my finger to it, just remember the chorus as similar to your name :cool: Almost like Sulfa's ow geedi shambow