Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

xabad   

why not do something more tangible instead of this PR stuff, like grow wine and olives. i know the soil there is ideal, then take photos about its progress and show us. evolve up from this third world mentality AB.

life work balance is a foggy ideal to most, to the rest of the cynics, it just means people who are lazy and would rather take sickies. i believe in that your life and your work should be balanced.

Alpha Blondy;908617 wrote:
walahi bilahi i'm working at 99.99 and will explode if i carry on this like.........

in hindsight, this was a complete exaggeration. me work? naga daaya dee LOL

the art of delegating tasks is one of the keys to success. practice this art and you'll soon find yourself less stressed and more capable of concentrating your energies on more important things. how, then, do you reward those you delegate too? a mere thank you isn't gonna cut the cake, you know!

your thoughts are most welcomed.

cheers,

Al.

i was having my mid afternoon tea and witnessed something which upset me.

an ikhwani man in his late 20s came into the restaurant, where i was sitting and drinking my tea. he didn't order anything but somehow produced a banana and started rummaging into it. at once he finished his banana. he threw the banana skin with some considerable force from about a distance of maybe 5 metres. near the counter were two plastic laundry baskets used as a bins for the newpaper and 'softie' people use to clean their hands. at once, the ikhwani brother threw the banana skin, struck an old man who appeared to be standing next to the counter. the banana missed its intended target. the old man picked up the banana skin without uttering a word and put it in the bin. the ikhwani brother didn't saying anything.

i was disappointed by his behaviour. these thug like behaviours are unique to the bearded brothers. they ought to be more civilised.

Apophis;908878 wrote:
Maybe one day he will be wiser and pick up the banana skin just like the old man without expecting a thank you.

i agree. lets hope so.

i was told many years ago; don't walk too fast next to an old person. it makes their slow pace, reminded them of their age and you of their youth. poignant, i thought.

you know that feeling you get when you've had an excellent day and everything went well?

well, that's how i feel right now and its jeudi soooooooooooooooir too! could life be any better!

i would like to thank Allah for his blessings and i would like to thank my family for their continued support. and of course Apo, who i would like to dedicate my warmest heartfelt regards of the highest order. thanks sxb.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Carafaat   

Wadani;909125 wrote:
Hey Alpha, is there a 5 day or 6 day work week in Somaliland?

they work half days till 1 or 2 o clock in the afternoon.