Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Coofle   

Alpha Blondy;904684 wrote:
i troll forums!

i'm currently working in the soy beans industry! LOL!

soy sauce anyone?

Soy beans are good and they are known to decrease the risk of prostate cancer.

but on the other hand they increase the levels of 'estrogen' , and you should consider that..waa very important..."estrogen is the femininity hormone"

as i've stated many times before, my mandate in somaliland will end in the 1st quarter of 2014. by this time, i envisage, i'll have completed my objectives i/s. in the year and 3 months left of my mission, i hope to invest more time in the personal affairs of Alpha and engage with only pertinent issues. since coming to somaliland in 2010, i've come along way and achieved many things. in hindsight, the experience has been first class and my direction is now a lot more clearer. LOOOOOOOOOOOL.......................2013 will be a pivotal year in completing what remains of my objectives in somaliland. by the end of 2013, i will have the means to start the initial planning stage for my next mission, i hope! LOL

greatest evening in the history of mankind to you and yours,

last night, i was afforded the pleasure of hosting a high ranking senior official. it was excellent and i hope to organise more social events like this.

congratulations of the utmost regards and your deepest felt hambalyos are in order for my recent acquisition and title deeds to TWO plots or pronounced 'balood' in af-somaliga. i've now firmly attached to my motherland in purchasing these lands. Lord Baron Alpha Blondy Esquire IV invites you to the manor for the summer combined harvest and pick-nicks. excellent. LOL

marka hore salaan sare oo qaali ah, salaan kadib sxbayaal, waxad ka jawaabtaan suaashan:

what's the plural form of suaashan? LOL.....only kidding

how many of you read this thread? if so, why doesn't anyone want to troll with me? i quite like this thread but i don't want to troll alone, you see!

early night for Alpha, am i afraid! sorry guys, i have to get my 8hrs sleep.

this week has so far been busy. i don't like that......!

its a 7am start to the east......to the east I go..to the east we go.....follow my lead to the east why don't you? LOL

today i did the strangest thing.

i was walking around downtown, when i was suddenly accosted by this old lady who looked like a beggar. she was a beggar, in fact. in the most hollywood like moment of intervention, i saved her life. you see, she hadn't eaten for two days, and was apparently in the big city. i wasn't entirely sure, of what to make of her story, as street beggars and vagabonds often prey on those with the slightest out of town look. i bought her a sandwich from a nearby street hawker and asked if she was ok. we chatted for up to almost an hour and she told me about her life story and how she was once a normal person before being accused of killing her child and being labeled a witch. i explained to the old lady that everything was going to be okay with a somewhat loud voice. i added she needn't worry no more because ''i was here to help''. for a moment i thought i saw a slight tear in her eyes, after this angelic intervention, but it was only the latter stages of the cataracts taking its effects. she'd been struggling with the condition for almost 20 years, you see. i asked about her family and she said she didn't have any left and that her husband left her after the death of their baby. and what of extended family? NOPE!...it was so sad...ruunti!

i felt so sad for ''Ambaro'' and i said to her ''it's okay,i'm here now''. after i uttered this, she did shed a tear and i observed rather closely with a ''very hands-on'' way to see she really was....you could also see she was trembling and in shock. she made some prayers for me and said that my kind act of humanity restored hope in her and belief in ''something lost in these lands for generations''. i was humbled by her kind words but nonetheless pretended not to hear them. i whistled a yellow car for ''Ambaro'' and gave her 2$ in the local currency for a hospital check up. she didn't posses a mobile phone but i would've rang to check the progress of her hospital visit.

people like ''Ambaro'' are all around us and i learnt a valuable lesson, in not overlooking those folks on the fringes of society's hardest to reach places. i made a small prayer for ''Ambaro'' and was surprisingly joined by a few other people on the busy street. its important we remember all those unfortunate people living in such difficult conditions. Ameen.

later on in the evening, i sent ''Ambaro'', a local C-list actress $250.00 on her ZAAD for what can only be described as a ''BAFTA worthy performance'' for the 10 sharaf points i earnt from today's epic showing of public affection. LOL

it was in the calaamadaha area, sxb. 34% of hargeisa's beggars live within a square mile of this area . ''Lulu'' or ''Mata Hari'' as i call her is a xamari born reer Somaliland local actress. she's helped with many ''displays of sharaf' in the past. for a thousand dollars, she could transform herself into any thing. we agreed on the plot before and run a few rehearsals for this particular performance.

i'm the only person on SOL.....this is fcked up......i need to get a 'real' life ma istidhi? i'm going to bed. farewell my friends and until next time.....i bid you the glad tidings of a better tomorrow, a tomorrow based on the common interests and collective will of our people LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. salams and bye. Al.