Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

my lack of af-somaliga is worrying....ruunti.

i was on facebook and saw a status update with a TASCI announcement. because of the mistake i made in my reading of the status update, i called the individual concerned close friend, to check if he was still alive. he answered and said its not him but someone close to him. had i checked carefully, i would've avoided such a silly mistake.

AUN.

oba hiloowlow;909747 wrote:
To all the Al Haters

and there are plenty of HATERS out there but if someone has done you wrong instead of getting revenge and thinking about the bad things they have done to you, you ought to forget about them as they are your past. if you see them again kill them with kindness.that's Alpha's rule these days. never stoop to their level.

thanks for the dedication brother Oba.

Alpha Blondy;909956 wrote:
and there are plenty of HATERS out there but if someone has done you wrong instead of getting revenge and thinking about the bad things they have done to you, you ought to forget about them as they are your past. if you see them again kill them with kindness.that's Alpha's rule these days. never stoop to their level.

thanks for the dedication brother Oba.

Who knew you had all this wisdom Alpha...;). But i do agree with you sxb, the older i get, the more I learn about forgiveness (Cafis, Dulqaad, iyo Samir) for those I think crossed me. It's not easy, but u can't dwell on the past. Big Kudos for the Ayatul Kursi.

Nin-Yaaban;910199 wrote:
Who knew you had all this wisdom Alpha...
;)
. But i do agree with you sxb, the older i get, the more I learn about forgiveness (Cafis, Dulqaad, iyo Samir) for those I think crossed me. It's not easy, but u can't dwell on the past. Big Kudos for the Ayatul Kursi.

Nin-Yaban,

close personal friend of the highest calibre,

ninyahow, aniga iyo Rudy, we put on a crazy online personas but we're actually quite competent in the real world despite the mad and frenzy split personality on SOL....LOL.

Alpha Blondy;910209 wrote:
Nin-Yaban,

close personal friend of the highest calibre,

ninyahow, aniga iyo Rudy, we put on a crazy online personas but we're actually quite competent in the real world despite the mad and frenzy split personality on SOL....LOL.

LoL I think that's true for most people. U should've seen me on my early days here on SoL. I kinda mellowed out around 2005 though. ;)

sahanbari.

i feel a strong calling from the east. the sirens have made their calls heard.

what will this mean? oh god! the direction isn't the east is it?

go east with Alpha, follow Alpha to the east, come to the east with Alpha, why don't you?

to the east we all go......yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

LOL

haban wanaagsan.

good evening to all,

i spoke to my family in the UK. they were well. it was nice to say hi and catch-up on 'family business', albeit very briefly for 5mins. family is important. make sure you keep good regular contact with yours. i know i won't keep these regular contacts anymore. they bloody call everyday and i swear its like they're checking to see whether i'm still alive or something to that effect. i'll be making enquiries to the local telecoms provider, to see if i could just permanently bar their number. who cares if my brother is not feeling well? or if my sister is unemployed and had a mental breakdown LOL. i didn't ask to be part of their ''closely-knit-lets-all-pretend ''familism'', hence why i left as soon as i was able to.

why didn't they renew my bloody return ticket, if they wanted to make themselves useful, for example. do you know how expensive these tickets are? instead every person who visits somaliland is bringing me little gifts wrapped in expensive water-marked ethical free-trade paper from my family. just last week, i received D&G expensive shirt and French connection glasses. apparently, there are more goods on the way too. IPAD and 'dr.dre headphones' were mentioned earlier today. why can't they respect my disdain for consumerist type delusions. what use are these products anyways, i'm in Africa for goodness sakes!