Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

I floss! Don't forget to add that to the list! :D

A party is a party, moving on. A lot of men wear ear studs, next one. Pink Calvin Klein boxers, that oozes style sxb.

Well I guess with some 17 million Somalis on the planet nothing more should surprise me. I wont be surprised if their is some half-Somali half-Brazilian lead dancer in the Samba in Rio.

Haatu   

Xabad, have I mind fkd you too with all this? Speak sense sxb.

Apo, you're just as much to blame for this misunderstanding.

In all seriousness, not once did I claim than I wear earrings people. Go confirm it if you like :D

Haatu   

Xabad, no offence mate but who do you think you are? David Beckham? Both ears kulahaa lol :D

Reeyo, but you don't wear just one do you? ;)

xabad   

Haatu;913225 wrote:
Xabad, have I mind fkd you too with all this? Speak sense sxb.

:D

my bad, i was on another post.

i'll have to concede defeat and regretfully admit i've lost control of the thread.

signing off for the last time. goodnight and God bless. bye. Al.

R.I.P Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^ commemorating the best bits from the first 15 pages of the thread.

Alpha Blondy;878491 wrote:
i had this vision, it was blurred and i couldn't see it properly. i was being inaugurated as a president. and that a group of dissents were planning a coup. oh my, what could this possibly mean?

Alpha Blondy;881871 wrote:
sometimes you see the strangest things in somaliland. i left my keys behind today and the house was locked and I was waiting for my bro to come and open the door for me when suddenly this man with a wheelbarrow carrying rubbish strode passed me. its around 5:15 and i just finished work. anyways, the man with the wheelbarrow stopped briefly next to my neighbours compound wall, on the side adjacent to our house, and quickly dropped what appeared to be three yellow jerrycans with a rope tied around them. the family opposite our house had recently painted their compound wall and its a dashing brown with subtle touches of lime green, not really the ideal standard. he then proceed to pick up the handles of the wheelbarrow with a somewhat bad posture and carried on. i called out
''my brother''
, he pretended not to hear me. i then shouted
''waarya you've left the jerrycans behind''
he came back to pick them and regretfully said
''i was coming back for them, i'm already carrying enough load as it is''
lol honestly!

i then asked him to pick them up and he did so before I uttered something along the lines of
''if we don't look after 'our' country, who will!?

the whole experience left a strange power induced feeling with me and i kinda felt proud of my community activism.

Alpha Blondy;887450 wrote:
''abdi'' as he insisted on being called is really Great. this man is conscious of the role artists play in the rehabilitation of a post-conflict society. he informed me that artists have always played a non-partisan role in society - they care not for the usual spiel of tribe, clan and qabil. he's very sociable. at around 7:15pm, we were watching SLNTV and a rather poorly orchestrated advert came on advertising a show with Abdi as the headlining act and apparently, unbeknownst to Abdi and his entourage, this was transmitted without his and their consent. but, of course, being the socially responsible artist, probably the last of his generation, he quick left as he didn't want to disappoint his expectant fans. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;888451 wrote:
lol@Apo,

what are you some type of starbucks vagabond? what are you doing collecting wild berries? man, you're odd! your life is uneventful ma iistiir?

i woke up. i walked to work. endured and tolerated some locals and their BS. then unexpectedly, i received a call from the president. he appointed me the chairman of a new committee tasked with organising the 17th anniversary event of the garriye's famous ''ergo'' poem recitation. then came home and ate wild berries. i then went outside again. i was doing my mid afternoon walk when i saw a cat stuck in a borehole -rescued it. then delivered a few babies (1 c-section stillborn) before lying a reef at the war grave memorial. came home again. went out again. negotiated a land dispute between warring clans in las anod using a new technique i devised. still there..........my work is never finished..... tomorrow i will go to the moon unaided.

Alpha Blondy;889754 wrote:
What's this?????????????/ could it be a miracle?????????? Apo, it appears your're alive and well. Thank Hades and Hitchins you're ALIVE. OMG this is madness ma iistiri LOL.

brother Apo i was wrong about you and said many silly things. i'm sorry.

wanna be bros again?

PT_Handshake%20of%20Man%20with%20Arm%20E

LOOOL

Alpha Blondy;890165 wrote:
imagine the scene: its an idle tuesday afternoon in downtown H-town then imagine once more; a man gets out of an expensive imported car. he's dressed like one of those city slickers with a pin stripped suit and then ....he get back into his car LOL.....why did he get out of the car and what did he see on that idle tuesday afternoon. BANG.... the man died that night in Kaah Private Hospital.

i've been having this recurring dream.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. LOL

Alpha Blondy;890868 wrote:
the simple and fairly uncomplicated notion of love has to all intent and purposes being engendered to mean something entirely more sinister, delusional and based on hollywood make-believe stories, these days. i tend to think of myself as an old skooler and my approach to life has often been shaped by sentimentality and other such fallacies LOL. laakin, every so often, you find yourself to be experiencing the same stuff you watch in movies, listen to in songs and hear people talk about as thought its of a tangible form. like in the song genie in a bottle - i feel the deepest darkest caves within the abyss of my heart have been sparked alive after a century of loneliness. i feel like a timid tom hanks in the starting lead in the movie you've got mail - LOL. i wake up in the morning with butterflies on my window unabashedly singing along with nina simone of how good i feel and go to sleep smiling to my hearts content. i think I've found the one after searching for a lifetime. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;892142 wrote:
423027_10151254337539250_1766251423_n.jp

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy! Mighty Cantarbaqasher Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy! Mighty Cantarbaqasher Alpha Blondy !

Stronger than before! (Alpha Blondy!)

Powered up for more! (Alpha Blondy!)

Cantarbaqasher at the core! (Alpha Blondy!)

Alpha Blondy!

Alpha Bloooooooooooooooondy!

Higher he can soar! (Alpha Blondy!)

Fired up for more! (Alpha Blondy!)

Even out the score! (Alpha! Alpha Blondy!)

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Alpha Bloooooooooooooooondy!

Alpha Blondy;893259 wrote:
having a great day.......

amazing times. awesome commentary. i guess that was then but here is gone.

Apophis;913336 wrote:
It's Monday, what do you expect.

i went back to work on saturday. it's the equivalent of your wednesdays for me. mid week.

are you working these days? the economic affairs of West London in the UK, the former colonial master of 1/4 of the world, where it was often said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire", are not looking well. i think i'm going to stay in Somaliland than leave for the UK.