Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Oba,

i was just involved in a serious fight with some guys on the street. i got a bloody nose but didnt go down without a fight. i swear i killed the wasteman. little skinny pricks. y'all should have seen it. it was jokes. these people can't fight walahi. all talk and no action.

WTF is wrong with you man? why are you having a go at me for?

i was walking down my street when a couple of youths thought they were cool. they throw some rocks at me. i got hit and demanded an answer. next minute, we were fighting and i took all 3 of them on. little skinny pricks. they got destroyed. might put the pics up later.

bro,

i hate to fight. but this was necessary. these people are good when it comes to talking the talk, you know. well, i didn't want to fight but they provoked me. i'm so energised right now, you can't imagine. i feel like going back for seconds or something.... you know, to finish the job off and kill them or something. madness in h-town.

Alpha Blondy;913008 wrote:
bro,

i hate to fight. but this was necessary. these people are good when it comes to talking the talk, you know. well, i didn't want to fight but they provoked me. i'm so energised right now, you can't imagine. i feel like going back for seconds or something. you know to finish the job off and kill them or something. madness in h-town.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do Al it dont get more simple than that. I know the people back home are rude son of biijies

i would never harm someone with a malicious intent walahi. i don't like to fight bro. but i'm glad i took swift action today. i feel so alive. maybe it was exactly what i needed. these people have made my life hell. i love the country but the people are terrible.

how many more times am i gonna walk away from their vicious attacks?

how many more times am i gonna to ignore their deliberate attempts to undermine?

how many more times am i gonna be the one to walk away from yet another just battle?

NO MORE!

a swift upper cut and a quick feedh jilib will suffice from this moment forth.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Reeyo;912784 wrote:
You are young and already you have been infected with the infamous need for one to be Somali they must acknowledge 'clan' as important. The reality is very different. Clan is a name of an old geezer that died many years ago that trying his best to not send avenging angels upon all the fools that mention his name in-order to glorify their pathetic existence.

Time to claim your own name and stamp on the earth before you depart.

Not really; I am not infected by the clan virus, I just keep an open mind. The Quran itself says we have created you different so you know each other. I doubt the Prophet (SAW) would be ashamed to say he was Quraish if asked, nothing wrong with being Quraish. But he would not give privilege to Quraish over others si xad-gudub ah. That's how I see the issue of clan, an identity, a neutral thing that neither brings me shame no pride as so and so. I am only better then the next person if I am more pious than they are. Finito!

Alpha Blondy;913000 wrote:
Oba,

i was just involved in a serious fight with some guys on the street. i got a bloody nose but didnt go down without a fight. i swear i killed the wasteman. little skinny pricks. y'all should have seen it. it was jokes. these people can't fight walahi. all talk and no action.

What is going on with you? Are you OK? You have me worried man!

Alpha Blondy;913003 wrote:
WTF is wrong with you man? why are you having a go at me for?

i was walking down my street when a couple of youths thought they were cool. they throw some rocks at me. i got hit and demanded an answer. next minute, we were fighting and i took all 3 of them on. little skinny pricks. they got destroyed. might put the pics up later.

Why did they pick on you? Were you dressed "qurbaha style" - low-hanging jeans, showing some under-garments, certain non-native swagger?

And lastly, are your wearing an ear-stud like your avatar?