Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;955038 wrote:
oh it gets worse, y'all..much worse..
:P

just as i left Faroles, i was accosted by a member of the Beesha Haradaan clan as i crossed the road. this guy, this traitor, this opportunistic vermin sat there in his expensive imported car.. (didn't even offer to let me in, can you believe that?
) ...was a good friend of mine but NOT after today's brief rendezvous. the sheer audacity of some ex-SL advocates, ma istidhi? this failure of a man, came to SL, with various
'get-rich-quick-schemes'
in mind, i'm afraid. he has FAILED miserably and right so, since he wasn't exactly the brightest spark from this 'thirty clan'. anyways, as he sat inside his air-conditioned car, he went on a verbal tirade about his new
'mashruuc'
in Mogadishu. i couldn't help but notice, the level of anti-SL sentiments he was spewing.....:mad:. kulaha
''there is no government here''
''this clan project has failed''
''the government measures its ability to govern by ensuring everyone remains safe''
.....WTF.......:mad:

the beesha haradaan are pathetic.....and certain members of that clan, like this guy, who were probably excluded from Big Sil's big
'mashruucs'
............ and he's now decided to quit..... because if they can't have it ALL....then they are NOT content, dee. they are the gog and mogog but my advice hasn't been heeded.

good riddance to bad beesha haradaan qashin.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The project will crumble individual by individual :cool:

Waryaa maanta Hargeysa maxaa iskugu dhacaya?

D.O.C;955072 wrote:
Waar heedhe what happened to you today brother? Saffez is such a wonderful human being inaar why?, What happened between you guys is sad and it's not right inaar. I and Saffez had different opinions always, nonetheless i have much respect for her coz she is truly enthusiastic with very adaptable personality and straight to point with clean heart. Inaar this is wrong walahi, i want you guys to crack your usual jokes here together otherwise this place will be uninhabited. WHAT IS THIS BAN ABOUT DAMN:(

MESSAGE from Al.

hi,

i'm the first of Al's alter-egos. i don't really have a name but think of me as a narrator, if you like. i represent the first base of the intricate trinity that forms the holy person of Al.

i'm so confused right now, ma istidhi? i don't really know where to begin, ma garateen? so please bear with me.....:(

Al lost it earlier this morning and i can now confirm that Al really regrets his outspoken, emotional and opinionated tirades against Saffy the Baffy. balse, his anger was FULLY justified, you see. he's apparently in LOVE with Saffy the Baffy and has informed me that............ he cannot help but express emotional outpouring towards Saffy the Baffy, ma garatey, inaar? instead of playing down Al's advances, Saffz has encouraged his advances and has 'apparently' been 'a two-faced cow', he confirms. Saffz has 'tamed' Al and i, as the first of his alter-egos, INSIST, that his person, be immediately released from the prison of her love! :cool:

as i'm sure you'll agree, inaar, Saffy the Baffy has led Al on, with a somewhat vicarious and illicit-like manipulation. i didn't want any part of this 'mashruuc' but i can show enough evidence, on behalf of Al, to suggest that she did indeed, lead him on through the emission of what appears to be ''signals of flirtation'', ''sexy-sexy sexiness'' and other related displays of jecyl.

Al has asked me to speak to Saffz and to straighten things out with her immediately. he is grief-stricken and ashamed. i will represent his interests on this thread, until further notice.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - i've been released y'all but i promised to be good this time.....:P;):o:D:cool:

Apophis;955124 wrote:
I'm reclaiming my seat.

tumblr_mkytfyigvM1s3uilxo1_500.jpg

+ 1

this thread has lacked real depth and leadership for a very long time, i'm afraid. its turned into a lesbionic joint and quite literally a gay nightclub, i mean there's all sorts of people on here, these days. this is unacceptable. i advised Al but he dismissed my views (there was a 2/3 majority veto against my population control policy......Al convinced the ever-elusive 2nd base to agree...:mad:). i should've spoken about this sooner but Al told us to ''remain loyal'' and to see the real purpose of this thread, which he apparently claims was ''to replace the trolls, sheeko and shah thread'' . the sooner we remove these parasitic hipsters, pseudo-intellectuals and vagabonds, the better in my opinion.

Al: so, did you speak to her?

1st base: i didn't actually, she's decided to join the dead-man's thread?

Al: are you serious? you didn't deliver the message as i instructed, somaha?

1st base: i did. what are you talking about? isdaji and caadi iska dhig, dee, inaar?

Al: listen, she's really important to me ee make sure you behave yourself, until we've recovered from my act of humiliation. don't do anything silly, ma garatey?

1st base: yes, of course.....:o

Al: who else has been to visit?

1st base: only Apo.....but no-one else.

Al: what's that little prick saying? is he laughing at me?

1st base: i reckon you're rather harsh on that guy, you know. he's not so bad.

Al: of course, i expected you to say such a thing. y'all have the same ideology of hate and fear-monger......ee keep your distance.

1st base: i wouldnt go that far, inaar. he's sober these days, you know.

Al: still, he's bound to do or say something anti-Al ee sida uula soco and keep my honour intact and don't listen to his ploys...ma garatey warya?

first base: yeah sure....perfectly, i promise.....:o

Al: i have to go now, balse let me know if she comes around.

first base: will do........:o

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;955109 wrote:
MESSAGE from Al.

hi,

i'm the first of Al's alter-egos. i don't really have a name but think of me as a narrator, if you like. i represent the first base of the intricate trinity that forms the holy person of Al.

i'm so confused right now, ma istidhi? i don't really know where to begin, ma garateen? so please bear with me.....
:(

Al lost it earlier this morning and i can now confirm that Al really regrets his outspoken, emotional and opinionated tirades against Saffy the Baffy. balse, his anger was FULLY justified, you see. he's apparently in LOVE with Saffy the Baffy and has informed me that............ he cannot help but express emotional outpouring towards Saffy the Baffy, ma garatey, inaar? instead of playing down Al's advances, Saffz has encouraged his advances and has 'apparently' been 'a two-faced cow', he confirms. Saffz has 'tamed' Al and i, as the first of his alter-egos, INSIST, that his person, be immediately released from the prison of her love! :cool:

as i'm sure you'll agree, inaar, Saffy the Baffy has led Al on, with a somewhat vicarious and illicit-like manipulation. i didn't want any part of this 'mashruuc' but i can show enough evidence, on behalf of Al, to suggest that she did indeed, lead him on through the emission of what appears to be ''signals of flirtation'', ''sexy-sexy sexiness'' and other related displays of jecyl.

Al has asked me to speak to Saffz and to straighten things out with her immediately. he is grief-stricken and ashamed. i will represent his interests on this thread, until further notice.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s - i've been released y'all but i promised to be good this time.....
;)
:o:D
:cool:

Inaar i couldn't understand tricky english of yours, everything seems to me HE HE HE, at some point you even referred saffy to HE (I am really confused). Inaar are you not AL?

This is video dedicated to last the day between al and saffy. Al promised her to take meal and instead this is what happened.......check it out between 1.10-1.19 :( SORRY INAADEERO!

Haatu   

The skinny jeans community demands an apology. We've made this place more lively (we are not responsible for the actions of Tallaabo btw :D)

hi,

i'm second base aka Al's 2nd alter ego. i'm the intellectual brains of the trinity. most of time my time is spent on researching and developing new theories, particularly those on power, control and domination. unfortunately, there appears to be a schism of sorts within the trinity, these days and its been quite difficult to concentrate our collective energies to full maximise our intellectual prowess. this has been quite disappointing and i've maintained a stance of ''hear no evil and speak no evil'' for the majority of these internal strives but i'm now aligned to Al.

anyways, i thought i'd introduce myself and tell you a few things about second base. i'm an ethical hedonist and take pride is sourcing the best of everything. i'm also a culture vulture and have a great interest in 'world music' and 'foreign films'. i've also represented and lent some loosely constructed notions to the trinity but only in serious discussion based topics, the majority of which, we've convincingly won, ma garateen...:P. in other words, i'm the one, whose usually writing when Al says anything impressive or interesting, balse its a shame he turns them into satire. similarly, i'm more pleasant than 1st base. he's a little saqajaan and Al and i have a consensual sort of understanding about this wicked little prick. he's foul, he is...:P

i like romantic dates, gardening, archiving historical documents, walks by the river and eating apples whilst reviewing an array of post-colonial bestsellers simultaneously. think of second base as a ''culture vulture'' working with a cultural reformist predisposition juxtaposed against a conscious social activist with a pragmatic predisposition...:P

i've also created a manual for Al on dealing with stress, depression and other banal social conditions he's 'apparently' afflicted by. be that as it may, i don't think the guy has any 'real' problems but rather chases around 'perceived' figments within his imagination. i usually advise a conscious song or sentimental foreign film in such circumstances.

anyways, please to meet y'all. i haven't been present on these boards in many moons but who knows, if 1st base and Al don't resolve, their internal issues, i'm might just decide to close this thread. its not the thread so much, i find problematic, but rather the notion of Al wasting what remains the autumn of his youth on being pathetic as though he's a court jester.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Carafaat   

i like romantic dates, gardening, archiving historical documents, walks by the river and eating apples whilst reviewing an array of post-colonial bestsellers simultaneously. think of second base as a ''culture vulture'' working with a cultural reformist predisposition juxtaposed against a conscious social activist with a pragmatic predisposition...

Alpha, you desperatly need a girlfriend. I can sure you, it will the end of your gardening hobby and the end of reading old books. :P

^

first base aka Al's 1st alter ego: that's exactly what i tell these fools everyday, inaadeero arafat. we've certainly got 'game' balse they'd rather do gardening and let the JJs slip by, ma garatey? anyways, i've been outvoted by these pathetic fools. one is a melancholic maniac depressive and the other calls himself a 'conscious social reconstructionist' and perhaps even more foolishly a 'cultural critic'.....what is there to critique in this desolate waste, baal ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe? ?

i'm out y'all.... forever confined to the chambers, again :(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

second base aka Al's 2nd alter ego: i'm afraid, i've unilaterally decided, without consulting Al, that this is no place for serious people. the calibre of people remains shockingly below par, ma garateen?. i'll let the ciyaal maestro Al, play with y'all and do more important things with my time like read chapter 34 of Doctor Zhivago.

i'm also out of this 'joint', as it were. bye now...:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C   

Al, please listen to me my dear inaadeer, ignore these long paragraphs you wasting your time with, just utilise your time wisely and sensibly with something more constructive than SOL. Taasi waa iga talo, the second advices is, amend these conflicting personalities of yours at times which transform from time to time. I feel chocking with my own saliva in surprise and bewilderment way. STAY THE FUNNY ALPHY.

article-2331124-1A01F11C000005DC-97_634x

Davy boy and his babes spending tax-payers money in Ibiza. meanwhile 'austerity measures' further destroy the UK economy..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C;955208 wrote:
Al, please listen to me my dear inaadeer, ignore these long paragraphs you wasting your time with, just utilise your time wisely and sensibly with something more constructive than SOL. Taasi waa iga talo, the second advices is, amend these conflicting personalities of yours at times which transform from time to time. I feel chocking with my own saliva in surprise and bewilderment way. STAY THE FUNNY ALPHY.

I'M BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

you needn't worry you little arab dhan dhagax with a habar y qalooc in his person. :P

i'm out y'all.....

so, i guess, i'll see y'all tomorrow............?

i'll post more about my pathetic existence of life ee sida uula soco.

p.s - my ex-Saffy the Baffy can F OFF to dhusa-ma-rape. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;955209 wrote:
i'm out y'all.....

so, i guess, i'll see y'all tomorrow............

i'll post more about my pathetic existence of life ee sida uula soco.

p.s - my ex-Saffy the Batty can F OFF to
dhusa-ma-rape

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

12623d1337522271t-post-your-favourite-gi