Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

D.O.C   

Haatu;955518 wrote:
Apo, Alpha has lost it nowadays sxb. These pseudo-intellectuals have made him go mad
:D

DOC, remember how I said your an Arab till you prove otherwise?

Haatu, inaar way I dhaleen but I am not arab. Don't listen to the baboon boy, he misguides ppl :D

Haatu   

Apo, this thread was dead before I came to rescue you and Alpha from boredom-induced depression, like two cell mates staring at each other with nothing to say :D

DOC, you need to provide an alternative inaar ama you stay an arap :P

Haatu   

Apo, I don't know where the nigis, twerking comes in but this is how it started, 100% civil

Haatu;913107 wrote:
Hey ain't nothing wrong with that.

Of course, too many people started to follow me so Alpha told me to get lost with:

what's happened to my precious thread. how did all these trollers get here?

can you all leave please.

The sadistic bast@rd whores like a b!tch for more trollers then does that :D

D.O.C   

Haatu;955527 wrote:
Apo, this thread was dead before I came to rescue you and Alpha from boredom-induced depression, like two cell mates staring at each other with nothing to say

DOC, you need to provide an alternative inaar ama you stay an arap
:P

Alternative ??? Inaar i should have stayed in the name of duriyadda, it's more important.

Haatu   

D.O.C;955558 wrote:
Alternative ??? Inaar i should have stayed in the name of duriyadda, it's more important.

inaar durriyadda is many (allegedly although by no means confirmed :D), ee which Habar are you?

D.O.C   

Haatu;955559 wrote:
inaar durriyadda is many (allegedly although by no means confirmed
), ee which Habar are you?

Inaar habarta ugu cududaa buuran, if that gives a hint. I can't add more coz it will be against the golden rule of the SOL.

Haatu;955544 wrote:
The sadistic bast@rd whores like a b!tch for more trollers then does that

be that as it may, we're all the same walahi. the 'trollers' on this thread are probably as pathetic as me or even worst, ma garatey? :P

we share many similar traits warya....ee sida uula soco.

1. have shunned the outside world....with good reason.

2. over use the internet...

3. life is stagnant and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

5. gain a sense of value from trolling.

6. have no friends in the real world.

i'm right somaha?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Al, not true. I use SOL whilst revising as it keeps me sane. I admit I tend to overuse it at times but boy will that change once exams are over (so excited for the summer :D). As for you, dee keep gardening hopefully you'll find a wife to make ur life worthwhile soon :D

Apophis;955595 wrote:
If Somalia ever recovers from it's current quagmire it'll need a well organised crime families, loyal not to clan or religion but to their godfathers. It's a niche which needs filling.

^ i suppose......but surely the family ultimately forms the clan? can you be more specific?

here, in the nation's capital, there are certain families who control certain sectors of the economy? what do you think of this?

Haatu;955573 wrote:
Al, not true. I use SOL whilst revising as it keeps me sane. I admit I tend to overuse it at times but boy will that change once exams are over (so excited for the summer
). As for you, dee keep gardening hopefully you'll find a wife to make ur life worthwhile soon

believe it or not.....i have an active social life outside of this thread. :P

exactly.....how good is the sopranos? i've never watched it. would you recommend? is there anything of value to be learnt from this show? i like to learn something from the programmes i invest time into, ma garatey?