Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

the game has started on SS3 Cambuuloow. what channel are you watching it on?

the UEFA CHL theme music has just ended. now the adverts. the preview should be interesting......but i hope they got rid of John Barnes for the final, i can't stand his punditry.

how far as 400 krones go in yurubta dheexe, horta? :D

its not only akhirul mushaar xagaga, dee. i'm running out fast ninyahoow.

this kaban....where did you buy it? i'd love to have a kaban walahi.......

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;954792 wrote:
loool true lacagta shalay bey timi
:D

I want pics of the real thing! I emailed a guy I know in Jordan for the summer and another in Egypt to keep an eye out for an oud for me, since I expect them to be cheaper in Arabta. But if they can't do it for me, I'm going to buy the one on the site too :)

Safferz;954795 wrote:
I want pics of the real thing! I emailed a guy I know in Jordan for the summer and another in Egypt to keep an eye out for an oud for me, since I expect them to be cheaper in Arabta. But if they can't do it for me, I'm going to buy the one on the site too
:)

i will post it here as soon i get it :), allright sounds cool!! :D

Cambuulo iyo bun;954792 wrote:
loool true lacagta shalay bey timi

my friend and i organised a qaaci session with the legendary qaaci musician Abdulaziz Jarmal once. Jarmal had left his kaban behind in Denmark. we spent almost 7 hours looking around the city for a kaban, can you believe that? when we finally found the instrument, the owner (cannot name for fear of repercussion) was acting ''stoosh'' and we were forced to return the kaban only after an hour. what an hour it was, laakin. i need to own a kaban desperately.

Alpha Blondy;954797 wrote:
my friend and i organised a qaaci session with the legendary qaaci musician Abdulaziz Jarmal once. Jarmal had left his kaban behind in Denmark. we spent almost 7 hours looking around the city for a kaban, can you believe that? when we finally found the instrument, the owner (cannot name for fear of repercussion) was acting ''stoosh'' and we were forced to return the kaban only after an hour. what an hour it was, laakin. i need to own a kaban desperately.

mind you, this wasn't the first time i'd hosted a qaaci session.

here's a pic of shay mire (right) in my house...

550282_10151226804399250_239282347_n.jpg

here's BK who was also there.....

300522_10151611762449250_3694606_n.jpg

LOOOOL

Your beliefs become your thoughts

Your thoughts become your words

Your words become your actions

Your actions become your habits

Your habits become your values

Your values become your destiny

Mahatma Gandhi

Safferz;954799 wrote:
Alpha I found an old photo of us:

2zrfdb7.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..........

what/why are you telling me this?

if you like me that much then you should reply back to my PM.....then accept my skype add.....then add me on facebook (i don't add people incase we fight and you delete me..as i don't delete people)....then meet me in hargeisa (after your fieldwork finishes in ethiopia.....then accept my hand in marriage....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:p;):D

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;954827 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..........

what/why are you telling me this?

if you like me that much then you should reply back to my PM.....then accept my skype add.....then add me on facebook (i don't add people incase we fight and you delete me..as i don't delete people)....then meet me in hargeisa (after your fieldwork finishes in ethiopia.....then accept my hand in marriage....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:p;)

I am not ready for commitment Alphow, I thought I've made that clear :)

I'm out, birthday party to get ready for. Enjoy your Saturday night everyone!

Cambuulo iyo bun;954788 wrote:
the game starts in an hour inaar. 400 is 40 pounds dee waa akhirul mushaar i bought a kaban online yesterday for $390

Nice broo. What kind? Syrian, ,egyptian, turkish? I am trying to get mine tuned.