Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;955008 wrote:
Morning Alpha, some of us still haven't slept
:)

you're going to get old, you know. i have to sleep at least 8hrs walahi......

Saffz,

you are permanently BANNED from this thread. please don't post on my thread and speak to me ever again. i hate you so much (read i love you). if you were burning alive, i wouldn't spit at you. you white apologist. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;955022 wrote:
Saffz,

you are permanently BANNED from this thread. please don't post on my thread and speak to me every again. i hate you so much walahi. if you were burning alive, i wouldn't spit at you. you white apologist. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And I hope you get help for your manic depressive disorder soon Alphow, maybe then you can have a functional life outside of this internet persona and world you've crafted for yourself here. Cheers.

^ inaar, i'm doing excellent in the real world.....:P

its a real shame, you've reverted back to the insults again. i thought we'd past that, by now. kulaha manic depressive disorder...

i'm sick and tired of your stiff-upper lip attitude around these boards. you are so condescending, ma istidhi? you remind me of this african-american ex-gf of mine. she was an egomaniac (the so-called angry black woman), ma garatey? but i showed her who was bossy ee sida uula soco. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Safferz;955019 wrote:
Contextualize this appearance, Alpha... Will Smith is one of the highest paid and most powerful actors in Hollywood, who takes on primarily serious roles, and made his acting debut in a television series many of us grew up watching. Maybe you're missing the cultural context and pop culture references as a Brit, because acting silly and being ridiculous isn't what he's doing, he's reprising a role much to everyone's (nostalgic) delight.

ee sida uula soco......

as if this day doesn't get any worst......the canno geel has FAILED to arrive today, according to Fardole (i called the head of distribution and he said they had a punctured type WTF :mad:). i'm so DISAPPOINTED right now. i think i'll starve myself to death since the failure of caano geel to arrive was the last straw. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Alpha Blondy;955036 wrote:
as if this day doesn't get any worst......the canno geel has FAILED to arrive today, according to Fardole (i called the head of distribution and he said they had a punctured type WTF :mad:). i'm so DISAPPOINTED right now. i think i'll starve myself to death since the failure of caano geel to arrive was the last straw. :mad::mad::

oh it gets worse, y'all..much worse..:P

just as i left Faroles, i was accosted by a member of the Beesha Haradaan clan as i crossed the road. this guy, this traitor, this opportunistic vermin sat there in his expensive imported car.. (didn't even offer to let me in, can you believe that? :P) ...was a good friend of mine but NOT after today's brief rendezvous. the sheer audacity of some ex-SL advocates, ma istidhi? this failure of a man, came to SL, with various 'get-rich-quick-schemes' in mind, i'm afraid. he has FAILED miserably and right so, since he wasn't exactly the brightest spark from this 'thirty clan'. anyways, as he sat inside his air-conditioned car, he went on a verbal tirade about his new 'mashruuc' in Mogadishu. i couldn't help but notice, the level of anti-SL sentiments he was spewing.....:mad:. kulaha ''there is no government here''.......................''this clan project has failed''....................''the government measures its ability to govern by ensuring everyone remains safe''.....WTF.......:mad:

the beesha haradaan are pathetic.....and certain members of that clan, like this guy, who were probably excluded from Big Sil's big 'mashruucs'............ and he's now decided to quit..... because if they can't have it ALL....then they are NOT content, dee. they are the gog and mogog but my advice hasn't been heeded.:P

good riddance to bad beesha haradaan qashin. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;955038 wrote:
oh it gets worse, y'all..much worse..
:P

just as i left Faroles, i was accosted by a member of the Beesha Haradaan clan as i crossed the road. this guy, this traitor, this opportunistic vermin sat there in his expensive imported car.. (didn't even offer to let me in, can you believe that?
) ...was a good friend of mine but NOT after today's brief rendezvous. the sheer audacity of some ex-SL advocates, ma istidhi? this failure of a man, came to SL, with various
'get-rich-quick-schemes'
in mind, i'm afraid. he has FAILED miserably and right so, since he wasn't exactly the brightest spark from this 'thirty clan'. anyways, as he sat inside his air-conditioned car, he went on a verbal tirade about his new
'mashruuc'
in Mogadishu. i couldn't help but notice, the level of anti-SL sentiments he was spewing.....:mad:. kulaha
''there is no government here''
''this clan project has failed''
''the government measures its ability to govern by ensuring everyone remains safe''
.....WTF.......:mad:

the beesha haradaan are pathetic.....and certain members of that clan, like this guy, who were probably excluded from Big Sil's big
'mashruucs'
............ and he's now decided to quit..... because if they can't have it ALL....then they are NOT content, dee. they are the gog and mogog but my advice hasn't been heeded.

good riddance to bad beesha haradaan qashin.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Inaar, what happened to you today? why are you singling out "beesha haraadan"?:D

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;955022 wrote:
Saffz,

you are permanently BANNED from this thread. please don't post on my thread and speak to me ever again. i hate you so much (read i love you). if you were burning alive, i wouldn't spit at you. you white apologist. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Waar heedhe what happened to you today brother? Saffez is such a wonderful human being inaar why?, What happened between you guys is sad and it's not right inaar. I and Saffez had different opinions always, nonetheless i have much respect for her coz she is truly enthusiastic with very adaptable personality and straight to point with clean heart. Inaar this is wrong walahi, i want you guys to crack your usual jokes here together otherwise this place will be uninhabited. WHAT IS THIS BAN ABOUT DAMN:(