Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

less than 23 hours before the bro ties the knot in what is being billed as probably the greatest wedding in somaliland history LOOOL. busy as hell. you'd think this is my wedding the way i've been working. these qurbo joogs are lazy walahi.

lol@Apo,

what are you some type of starbuck vagabond? what are you doing collecting wild berries? man, you're odd! your life is uneventful ma iistiir?

i woke up. i walked to work. endured and tolerated some locals and their BS. then unexpectedly, i received a call from the president. he appointed me the chairman of a new committee tasked with organising the 17th anniversary event of the garriye's famous ''ergo'' poem recitation. then came home and ate wild berries. i then went outside again. i was doing my mid afternoon walk when i saw a cat stuck in a borehole -rescued it. then delivered a few babies (1 c-section stillborn) before lying a reef at the war grave memorial. came home again. went out again. negotiated a land dispute between warring clans in las anod using a new technique i devised. still there..........my work is never finished..... tomorrow i will go to the moon unaided.

malika wax isku faal.....isku xishood i'd advise. refrain from your wicked attacks on my sharaf. people seem to think i'm some type of drug addict.....y'all are so ****** and i don't care what y'all think dee. i mean that walahi. what do you think inan nalasha ka dhacay? :D

Malika   

Lol@Alpha - waayahay! be like that - I was serious, between you and Jac - one wonders what you guys smoke or drink..lol - Jac claims its the coffee and red bull - adigu baal noo sheeg, what gives you wings man?

Anyways - Gnite.

lol@Apo,

marka hore personal greetings of the highest regards to you.

my friend it was a busy couple of days. things always ending up working well and like you said just the other day things will go well albeit at 87%. i was the the central atrium of the beating heart of my bro LOL. quite literally i was running things. on the groom himself - he wore a red tie to compliment the dashing red bridal dress of the new the sister-in law. we're getting along quite fine so far but i guess its too early at this stage to form an opinion on her. my bro is an emotionless rock, the man doesn't bleed and during the various times we fought in his short but fruitless stay in hargeisa and somaliland, he hasnt open up to me or anyone else for that matter. he alright laakin, despite not openly acknowledging the pivot role i've play in the biggest night of his life, i know deep down that his ashy heart shows deep profound respect for me LOL.

^ i love that xamari slang where 'they' speak in the third person as though they're entities LOL.

Apo, where in somali-speaking world are you from? and did you use markacadeey.com to write the few somali words you writing.

Apophis;888975 wrote:
Born in Mog, spent sometime in Kenya and the rest in West London
:D
and Somali isn't that hard, especially if you speak English; so I don't need Markacadeey to translate
:D

born in mog? interesting - your father wasnt probably a xamari or indigenous to that land somaha LOL. kenya eh? also interesting - close proximity to xamar might suggested that you left post 91'. west london you say? definitely a xamari. i'm trying to figure your tribe out. becos for easy of reference but also i want to maintain the paradigm of virtue we've built.

i mean could be wrong in saying you're not even a somali Apo? but i doubt this as you've demonstrated enough somali traits so far to say otherwise dee. interesting character this Apo ma iistiir ya LOL?