Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;888997 wrote:
Yes I'm a xamari defended Kismayo and Jubbaland as a hobby LOL.

^ right.....are you defending these kids to be kids again? LOL

kismaayo3-640x480.jpg

stop being a self-righteous pig Apo. you're starting to annoy me these days with your tirades.

Apophis;889362 wrote:
No need to call me names just because you've started to loose the sophisticated British sense of humour. I mean seriously, what's the point to life if one cannot decipher irony and sarcasm?

LOL@Apo,

i'm quite sure you're deciphering a lot more than irony and sarcasm LOL. you're no ricky gervais so naga da dee. markacaadey.com's Af-Somaali section has seen a sizable increase in web hits recently. it seems that the traffic is being bounced around by a distributed network of relays.its even showing Croatia on there LOOL. i mean what Croatian is interesting in learning Af-Somaali and what Somali would be in Croatia even as a transit point toward London.

Oba,

as you already know more and more moles are operating within these circles. some just read and observe. others immerse comfortably and present themselves as rogues, vagabonds and rubble rousers. the latter to gain a reaction and to ensure a quick arrest LOL. surely, you've thought Apo would have more common sense to realise their precious war on terrorism is at an end and their greedy xenophobic efforts have proved futile. he's not from west london nor is he a students. he's probably a bald fat white man snacking on chips as he indulges himself in SOL's latest offerings. i wonder what sophisticated technologies he has at his disposal and exactly how he ascertains the findings he'll send to his bosses. we'll all need to be quite carefully around Apo, i propose..... perhaps then she/he will be assigned to another more interesting somali forums that's seething to the hilt with would-be-suicide-bombers.

i feel quite hurt and disappointed in befriending Apo. this latest intel has confirmed my suspicions all along and i will cease interactions with him from the 17th of Nov. i would also ask that you Oba act as an intermediary between Apo and myself since you're not being monitored and kindly asking him to leave this thread immediately....of course after the 17th. also to stop sending me PMs asking questions pertaining to SOLers who are considered as 'loose' LOL!

Mario B   

Apophis;889382 wrote:
Bravo Alpha, your Tet offensive has caught me napping......but the counter attack won't be kind to you and no, I don't take prisoners LOL.

tet_700_02.jpg

PS: I'm officially disbanding the APAB coalition.

Busted!! :D

Cosby7.gif

Oba if you could pass this message to Apopoof regarding his call to arms response to my condemnation response to his previous rant about lacking sense of humour that would be most appreciated.........

LOL@Apo,

you should have never put your AP before my AB....i mean after all AB is alphabetically ahead of AP, if anything...... and anyways i created the coalition. you can't uncreate nor claim ownership of something that isnt yours. not to mention System Overload ranking higher than a mere mortal King. you think your smart Apo somaha? i've been negotiating with your nemesis Mario B and he'll crucify you...LOL.

Apo, you disgust me and i'll ensure your eulogy isn't so nice the next time around so that your evil gods keep you chained forever and eebbe-denier christopher hitchins LOL, who it now appears to be involved in the jimmy saville sex scandel at the BBC, be your molester for eternity. may you burn in hell along with the thousands who lack virtual empathy. LOL

the order of the three tigress of Bakool has declared your membership null and void. you'll forever be absent from the official annals of history - when the day of prestige and sharaf-bestowing dawns upon us. you little saqajaan.

oba, if you could pass this message to ababa apopoof....cheers. by the way you don't have to actually past these messages on....i'll just need to evoke your name when i response to the man/woman whose name i no longer recognise.

LOL@Apopoof,

in your re-posting my praise of you, you have not gained a vantage point in our imminent fight to the death. in fact this gives credence to my consistence which is part of my paradigm of virtue. you'll need to recognise that the nature of supposed coalitions are that they're always prone to infighting behind all the words and displays of cooperation. my praise of indeed reflects a different period of time in 'our' once stable and strong coalition.

i hate islamo-facist-thug-little-bearded-thugs akhis who measure their faith by the length of their beards and whose artificial displays of pet-like-obedience to saudi wahabism extremist ideology is not impressing the imam of the kabba as much as an ardent nihilist like you. now, 'we' can agree on many opinions.... laakin, for purely for different reasons ee wax fahan.

in my praise of you, i was protesting the spirit of democracy and the sacred value of freedom of speech being curtailed on SOL for reason unknown to me. these values are indeed pertinent LOL. i believe in them and before your advent too and i've fought/fight bravely for these freedom by monitoring regular abuses of power. i also paid homage to your positive traits which I stand by. laakin, know this; that was then and not NOW. now your web of deception has been exposed for what it is and its UGLY. your artificial displays of friendliness have been exposed to its core. you have FALLEN from grace!

Mario B   

Alpha, I just want to make one thing clear. Neither Chimera or I have ever displayed Islamo-farscist attitude towards our resident 'enlighted atheist'. I believe no Muslim can tell any human being that they are going to hell, as I believe that will be appropriating God's authority on one self. If God wants he could put all theists in the hell fire and let those who disbelieved inherit the garden and that will be his prerogative. As for beards, I don't judge Muslims on basis of their beards when even goats have beards Lol. Also Jews and Sikhs have better looking beards!

As for the lengh of the trouser, I dont mind Muslim wearing long shorts like the one below, but the following diagram shows where the ankle is [ it's where the fibula and tibia meat the talus (major ankle bone).

ro0054blkM1.jpg

ankle-ligament-injury1.jpg

Apophis;889418 wrote:
Yawn

B071-Male-lion-yawn.jpg

I'm heading to bed, stop mixing Tusker and Khat bro, cos you can't handle it.

Ababa Apopoof,

you couldnt resist it eh? you will leave this thread in less than 24hrs. LOL.

Tusker? what's that? it sounds like a fungal infection. LOL

Mario B;889433 wrote:
Alpha, I just want to make one thing clear. Neither Chimera or I have ever displayed Islamo-farscist attitude towards our resident 'enlighted atheist'. I believe no Muslim can tell any human being that they are going to hell, as I believe that will be appropriating God's authority on one self. If God wants he could put all theists in the hell fire and let those who disbelieved inherit the garden and that will be his prerogative. As for beards, I don't judge Muslims on basis of their beards when even goats have beards Lol. Also Jews and Sikhs have better looking beards!

As for the lengh of the trouser, I dont mind Muslim wearing long shorts like the one below, but the following diagram shows where the ankle is [ it's where the fibula and tibia meat the talus (major ankle bone).

ro0054blkM1.jpg

ankle-ligament-injury1.jpg

LOL@Mario B,

i'm in the least bit interested in all those who define their faith by the lengths of their beards and the length of their trousers. give me a break will ya? lets not concentrate too much on the exterior but the inner soul sxb.

LOOL@Ababa Apopoof formerly of ABAP Coalition,

what's with the name calling and abusive rants Apo? naga da dee the defamation. you've already said i'm an alcoholic and now mental disorders miyaa. come on Apo, lets end our ties on a high and with kind words of civility. LOL.