Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

there is no denying that you were useful and always helpful to me and i appreciated this runnti. i've expressed my thanks to you previously as i'm sure you'll agree. laakin i don't like the way you've misconstrued our relations to make me seem entirely dependent on you for survival. i don't like the civilising undertones you are remitting to me. this is a classic tell-tale sign of being WHITE LOOOL.

ok, i want a full and unequivocal apology and a thread dedication and then i'll grant you clemancy and perhaps then and only then will i consider letting you back into the fold. LOL:D

on the thread itself - try to make it witty and use as much British snide sense of humour as possible LOL.

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;889599 wrote:
LOL@Mario B,

i'm in the least bit interested in all those who define their faith by the lengths of their beards and the length of their trousers. give me a break will ya? lets not concentrate too much on the exterior but the inner soul sxb.

Indeed, I always tell my "salafi friends" that if they took take care of the internal reality then the outward manifestations will take care of themselves.

But only he (will prosper) that brings to God a sound heart [ Q 26:89]

LOL@Ababa Apopoof,

your insinuation that we're related by blood is ludicrous runnti and shows you're somewhat detached nature from reality. presumably, somewhere, up there in the sky in Apoland, you're probably a King in your own right and probably posses the greatest military the world has ever witness. meanwhile here on earth we're all getting on with it as it were.

your refusal to answer my request doesn't not bode well for our relation and only adds further insult to injury, as it were. LOL.

once upon a time in a land far far away beyond the seven hills and below the mangroves of the White mountain, there lived Apo, a mean cynical white man, whose burned notices from the secretive sects of the kuffar meant he grew to be...........?

Mario B;889632 wrote:
Indeed, I always tell my "salafi friends" that if they took take care of the internal reality then the outward manifestations will take care of themselves.

But only he (will prosper) that brings to God a sound heart [ Q 26:89]

LOL@Mario B and his attempts to categories the ummah into groups and sub-groups!

what a little saqaajan you are Mario B. salafi this and salafi that. its all the same brother!

what are you Mario B? a modern muslim who appeases all? is that your flavour of the month? is your trouser lower 2 inches than last month cos GQ says its all the range?

NGONGE;889637 wrote:
^^ Apolina, a beautiful ballerina?
:D

(oh, you meant an atheist? I get you now).

salaams and personal greetings of the highest regards to NGONGE et al

i'm honoured by your visit to this thread. here at my new enclave anything goes, really.

i look to see you here more often, i hope. your acquisition is bigger than Sheffield Wednesday's acquisition of Paulo Di Canio LOL.

regards,

al.

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;889638 wrote:
LOL@Mario B and his attempts to categories the ummah into groups and sub-groups!

what a little saqaajan you are Mario B. salafi this and salafi that. its all the same brother!

what are you Mario B? a modern muslim who appeases all? is that your flavour of the month? is your trouser lower 2inches than last month cosGQ says its all the range?

Lol

But they (mankind) have broken their religion among them into sects, each sect rejoicing in its tenets. [Q 23:53]

Apophis;889644 wrote:

Helping him just because he's in S/L; bloody shameful.

the sheer audacity and delusions of grandeur of a certain individual knows no bounds indeed...LOL

Apophis;880959 wrote:
^^ I've been thinking of relocating just like you but I'm concerned about the job prospects, as it's often a case of
"who you know"
rather than
"what you know"
; so how hard is it to find employment (at graduate level) and what are the salaries like?

Alpha Blondy;880976 wrote:
Apo,

yes! nepotism does exist and there is no denying the extent to which this affects job prospects. you needn't worry laakin as the bigger jobs and better paid jobs are all applied online. usually these jobs ask for at least a Masters degree and 5+ experience. this can waivers laakin for the most part as 'other skills' and experience are considered. in terms of salaries we're talking anything from $1500 to $3000 per month with some benefits included such as accommodation. locals jobs are usually $500 to $1000 per month, the latter is paid to those who are somewhat qualified.

as a recent graduate opportunities are ample. you can start by volunteering and there are plenty of volunteering opportunities with both big INGOs and small Local NGos as well as private sector companies and govt ministries that could turn into permanent jobs. in fact, i'd recommend working with govt ministries as you could learn the machinery of governance plus that would look great on the CV. securing employment is ultimately down to your efforts.

check these sites for constant posts of jobs;

www,

also Somaliland Youth Group on GoogleGroups is the best source of jobs!!!!!!

Apophis;881013 wrote:
It was really helpful. Thanks Alpha, I'll talk to to you when I've decided on what to do.

Ababa Apopoofapolina,

seems like you're the one being educated. to be quiet honest i'm getting a little bored of this tit-for-tat exchanges of words. i think we'll need to put a poll to the SOL electorate and let them decide whose more worthy LOOOOOOL.

Apophis;889657 wrote:
^^ Count me out as, unlike you, I never seek nor need external validation. Internal, self validation is plenty for me.

Ps: I don't wan't to embarrass you old buddy but you already made a poll thread >>>>

The response wasn't great. In fact it was soo bad that I had to give you my pity vote.

You don't want to say again...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
0RAh6.gif

Peace -/

LOL@ApopoofApolina,

stfu-amp-gtfo-demotivational-poster-1208

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'm glad that this thread can now resume what it was intended for LOL. i worry laakin. who'll now entertain my trolls and cantarbaqash? my previous dealings with some sections of SOL were epic and quite magnificent LOL. there were many awesome interactions and so many good times that were just brilliant, witty, quite ridiculous and just MAD with a very special person who unfortunately died LOL. but you know life waits for NO-ONE and we will can only hang on to the memories but life goes on.........

How many brothas fell victim to tha streetz

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a Heaven for a 'G'

be a lie, If I told ya that I never thought of death

my niggas, we tha last ones left

but life goes on.....

[Verse One:]

As I bail through tha empty halls

breath stinkin'

in my jaws

ring, ring, ring

quiet y'all

incoming call

plus this my homie from high school

he's getting bye

It's time to bury another brotha nobody cry

life as a baller

alchol and booty calls

we usta do them as adolecents

do you recall?

raised as G's

loc'ed out and blazed the weed

get on tha roof

let's get smoked out

and blaze with me

2 in tha morning

and we still high assed out

screamin' 'thug till I die'

before I passed out

but now that your gone

i'm in tha zone

thinkin'

'I don't wanna die all alone'

but now ya gone

and all I got left are stinkin' memories

I love them niggas to death

i'm drinkin' Hennessy

while tryin' ta make it last

I drank a 5th for that ***

when you passed....

cause life goes on

[Chorus]

[Verse Two:]

Yeah nigga

I got tha word as hell

ya blew trial and tha judge gave you

25 with an L

time to prepare to do fed time

won't see parole

imagine life as a convict

that's getten' old

plus with tha drama

we're lookin out for your babies mama

taken risks, while keepin' cheap tricks from gettin on her...

life in tha hood...

is all good for nobody

remember gamin' on dumb hoties at chill parties

Me and you

No true a two

while scheming on hits

and gettin tricks

that maybe we can slide into

but now you burried

rest nigga

cause I ain't worried

eyes bluried

sayin' goodbye at the cemetary

tho' memories fade

I got your name tated on my arm

so we both ball till' my dying days

before I say goodbye

Kato and Mental rest in peace

Thug till I die

[Chorus]

[Verse Three:]

Bury me smilin'

with G's in my pocket

have a party at my funeral

let every rapper rock it

let tha hoes that I usta know

from way before

kiss me from my head to my toe

give me a paper and a pen

so I can write about my life of sin

a couple bottles of Gin

incase I don't get in

tell all my people i'm a Ridah

nobody cries when we die

we outlaws

let me ride

until I get free

I live my life in tha fast lane

got police chasen me

to my niggas from old blocks

from old crews

niggas that guided me through

back in tha old school

pour out some liquor

have a toast for tha homies

see we both gotta die

but ya chose to go before me

and brothas miss ya while your gone

you left your nigga on his own

how long we mourn

life goes on...

[Chorus repeats to end]

[sung overtop repeating chorus]

Life goes on homie

gone on, cause they passed away

Niggas doin' life

Niggas doin' 50 and 60 years and shit

I feel ya nigga, trust me

I feel ya

You know what I mean

last year

we poured out liquor for ya

this year nigga, life goes on

we're gonna clock now

get money

evade *****es

evade tricks

give players plenty space

and basicaly just represent for you baby

next time you see your niggas

your gonna be on top nigga

their gonna be like,

'Goddamn, them niggas came up'

that's right baby

life goes on....

and we up out this *****

hey Kato, Mental

y'all niggas make sure it's popin' when we get up there

don't front.

What's this?????????????/ could it be a miracle?????????? Apo, it appears your're alive and well. Thank Hades and Hitchins you're ALIVE. OMG this is madness ma iistiri LOL.

brother Apo i was wrong about you and said many silly things. i'm sorry.

wanna be bros again?

PT_Handshake%20of%20Man%20with%20Arm%20E

LOOOL

Apophis;889770 wrote:
Can Sauron and Saruman unite? And how will power be shared in this new dominion LOOOOOOOL

of course. i agree. there will obviously have to be a 'period of transition' until one of us assumes the throne of thrones and ultimately exercises supreme power over all. having said that, i forfeit my claim to the iron throne. you Apo, are indeed and surely are more worthy......LOOOL. until then i will be the hand of the king and your loyal servant, your grace! LOL

oba, the designate court jester......'the niiko' and women are for small minded people and not those who aspire to greater things. LOOOL