Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani   

lol thats exactly y I dont frequent my local mosque. Besides my friday prayers, which are a must, and the random salaat here and there u wont catch me there. It's become a money making machine for a lot of pseudo shaikhs, who take the money of gullible god fearing women on welfare. Ironically it's haraam to take welfare unless it being donated to the mosque lool.

feeling slightly nostalgic tonight. the year i've been commemorating is 1995. a year i was too young to remember but my extensive knowledge on these issues....allows me to mourn.

glad to see your swift arrival. was your grandfather ever in the King's African Rifles? LOOL

couple of questions;

1. i'm planning a trip to Bosnia to pay my respects to the victims of the srebrenica massacre. have you been before and what would you advise on bosnian codes of conducts whist bear hunting?

2. i have a very important social event on the 29th. how early before giving out the invites? also where can i source ferrero rocher in hargeisa?

Apo,

i'm disappointed with you lack of answers. WTF is wrong with you man?

doing the accounts tonights....it seemed fairly striaghtforward at 6pm HCT but now i'll be lucky to get pass the first stage.i'm pulling my nappy hair texture out of their places. crazy times....pure madness LOOL.

but you're supposed to know everything and all knowledgable. your previous advice was sound too. are you feeling hurt and victimised after the witch-hunt. you know you're cool Apo. LOL

423027_10151254337539250_1766251423_n.jp

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy! Mighty Cantarbaqasher Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy! Mighty Cantarbaqasher Alpha Blondy !

Stronger than before! (Alpha Blondy!)

Powered up for more! (Alpha Blondy!)

Cantarbaqasher at the core! (Alpha Blondy!)

Alpha Blondy!

Alpha Bloooooooooooooooondy!

Higher he can soar! (Alpha Blondy!)

Fired up for more! (Alpha Blondy!)

Even out the score! (Alpha! Alpha Blondy!)

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Go, go Alpha Blondy!

Alpha Bloooooooooooooooondy!

it use to be that i was always surrounded by positive and people doing alright. i've avoided the cursed and the unlucky in case they infect you with their negativity. these days i'm swimming in a world of cursed people. i'm not so much affected by this but i can't help but think i'll be drowning too.