Kaftan aan turxaan lagu ogeyn la isku tuurtuurye

Laba aad turkiga mooddid oo tikhilka naagooda

lyo laba tiftirihii jannada lagu tilmaamaayo

Iyo laba wax layskama tirshee sida tiriiggaasa

lyo taan lahaan jirey markaan tumasho soo qaado

:D

hareeri la amaan sxb

Carafaat;880801 wrote:
red sea is where the most dhaqan celis are. you should have nice time. I assume there will be jajabans there?

they say the jajabaan went out with dahir riyale sxb. this new govt is killing the jajabans. their value has gone down.

wyre;880811 wrote:
alpha I hope you enjoy the party, is there hareeri sxb

i'll buy a kilo of jibis tonight to truly enjoy myself. its jeudi soir dee. no hareeri sxb!

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;880823 wrote:
they say the jajabaan went out with dahir riyale sxb. this new govt is killing the jajabans. their value has gone down.

Is there a crack down on jajabans?

wyre   

Carafaat;880824 wrote:
So annoying this wyre kid. this cidiyo ku dagalam reminds me of Ngonge.

War bax baa lagu yiri :D

Carafaat;880824 wrote:
So annoying this wyre kid. this cidiyo ku dagalam reminds me of Ngonge.

lol@inaadeero arafat, are you saying that wyre and ngonge use their nails to fight. that's very habro east of the bridge.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;880829 wrote:
lol@inaadeero arafat, are you saying that wyre and ngonge use their nails to fight. that's very habro east of the bridge.

:D :D :D

no comment.

i saw the most beautiful begger lady today. i could swear she wasn't a begger but from the neighborhood and wanted to start a convo with me. anyways, i told her to f off LOL.

sometimes you see the strangest things in somaliland. i left my keys behind today and the house was locked and I was waiting for my bro to come and open the door for me when suddenly this man with a wheelbarrow carrying rubbish strode passed me. its around 5:15 and i just finished work. anyways, the man with the wheelbarrow stopped briefly next to my neighbours compound wall, on the side adjacent to our house, and quickly dropped what appeared to be three yellow jerrycans with a rope tied around them. the family opposite our house had recently painted their compound wall and its a dashing brown with subtle touches of lime green, not really the ideal standard. he then proceed to pick up the handles of the wheelbarrow with a somewhat bad posture and carried on. i called out ''my brother'', he pretended not to hear me. i then shouted ''waarya you've left the jerrycans behind'' he came back to pick them and regretfully said ''i was coming back for them, i'm already carrying enough load as it is'' lol honestly!

i then asked him to pick them up and he did so before I uttered something along the lines of ''if we don't look after 'our' country, who will!?

the whole experience left a strange power induced feeling with me and i kinda felt proud of my community activism. :D

kkkk@Apo,

no, no, bro. that's not what happened. the man deliberately dropped the jerrycans and i asked him to pick it up. i'm usually reserved about talking to the locals in case they attack you. their choice of weapon being the first rock they see. there were clear and demarcated power dynamics between this man and me. i was confident becos i was in my area, i would never do something brave like this in an another area. he wasn't from the area and appeared to be an oromo and a rubbish collector. plus i felt i was in the right and when your in the right, you usually succeed..