Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Mario B   

Alpha Blondy;889754 wrote:
What's this?????????????/ could it be a miracle?????????? Apo, it appears your're alive and well. Thank Hades and Hitchins you're ALIVE. OMG this is madness ma iistiri LOL.

brother Apo i was wrong about you and said many silly things. i'm sorry.

wanna be bros again?

PT_Handshake%20of%20Man%20with%20Arm%20E

LOOOL

Those green leaves have emasculated you, saxib. You didn't even last 10mins.:(

1780549-shakehead.gif

^ those who habour hatred will be consumed by hatred themselves - Alpha Blondy

a man's real character is more in his ability to look into himself and critically realise his faults LOL . - Alpha Blondy

i was bored so started a fight with a Apo. he's a little saqaajan who had the painters in yesterday night.

imagine the scene: its an idle tuesday afternoon in downtown H-town then imagine once more; a man gets out of an expensive imported car. he's dressed like one of those city slickers with a pin stripped suit and then ....he get back into his car LOL.....why did he get out of the car and what did he see on that idle tuesday afternoon. BANG.... the man died that night in Kaah Private Hospital.

i've been having this recurring dream.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. LOL

LOL@Jacques,

in bangledesh acid attacks are a regular occurance. bengali men are so wicked walahi...ma istirir? they do acid attacks on women. by ruining a woman's looks she's ruined for life. somali feminist like chubacky the wacky and 5 are lucky their already hormone induced and almost Y chromosome faces arent ruined with an acid attack...LOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;889796 wrote:
of course. i agree. there will obviously have to be a 'period of transition' until one of us assumes the throne of thrones and ultimately exercises supreme power over all. having said that, i forfeit my claim to the iron throne. you Apo, are indeed and surely are more worthy......LOOOL. until then i will be the hand of the king and your loyal servant, your grace! LOL

oba, the designate court jester......'the niiko' and women are for small minded people and not those who aspire to greater things. LOOOL

then im guillty of ebing a small minded person.wow.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

man today was madness. nothing happened and it was so boring. nothing happened and i couldnt be bothered to make-up a story. LOL. i think the end is nigh for this thread and for Alpha too.

Apo you cannot continue to blog on this thread. do you think its a house of disrepute where you bring your BS. LOOOL. respect this tavern!

just been deleted on facebook by a somali girls i was churpsing. i think things might of got out of hand ruunti. we were doing quite well, so i thought LOL, before she started opening up to me about her ex. WTF. i didnt relent in my offensive dee and was kinda mean to her. is this love in the 21st century horta - all that emotional baggage dumped marka hore then the next stage LOOL. i remember the film Judge deed or something like that with sly Stallone and snipes. it was one of those futuristic films and in one scene it got a little heated but through wires and sh!t. caadi maha! LOL.

Apophis;890398 wrote:
Your personality matrix is broken. Get it fixed

your becoming irrelevant with these snide little comments. i mean what did you hope to gain by writing the above Apo?

the simple and fairly uncomplicated notion of love has to all intent and purposes being engendered to mean something entirely more sinister, delusional and based on hollywood make-believe stories, these days. i tend to think of myself as an old skooler and my approach to life has often been shaped by sentimentality and other such fallacies LOL. laakin, every so often, you find yourself to be experiencing the same stuff you watch in movies, listen to in songs and hear people talk about as thought its of a tangible form. like in the song genie in a bottle - i feel the deepest darkest caves within the abyss of my heart have been sparked alive after a century of loneliness. i feel like a timid tom hanks in the starting lead in the movie you've got mail - LOL. i wake up in the morning with butterflies on my window unabashedly singing along with nina simone of how good i feel and go to sleep smiling to my hearts content. i think I've found the one after searching for a lifetime. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Apophis;890879 wrote:
It's not a bottle of Captain MO, is it?

LOL@Apo,

i think i'm going to become a cultural critic. i've almost finished my first book. now i have to get it published. any ideas?

Wadani   

Alpha, i've told u before, u have the ability to become a successful cultural critic. But I worry that ur volatile moods and incessant superficially may pose problems for u in the long run.