Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

wyre   

am afraid this alpha inuu kusoo jiituu rabaa, kadibna kuula soo baxo "you athiest i'll kill you" thing ninyahow iska ilaali :D

99.99% directionless angry is what i feel right about now!!!

my life is such a pathetic ironic joke. i have the same routine, have the same programme of activities lol encountering the same people and this is really taking its toll on my anger levels. these days i'm angry on a regular basis.

in 2002, i managed to forever defeat the demons within the wide and indeed spatial sectors of my inner mind and soul, after almost a year of counselling by Ms. Osgood i was successfully inducted into the School of Leaders programme. mind you, this was in high school and i was refereed to the clinic for children with behavioral problems (mostly black and afro-carribean) by my form teacher. i attend for almost 2 years and came out reformed and i was a changed man. these sessions were really useful. now the demons are taking control and this will soon or letter manifest itself. its going to be ugly and not a pretty sight.

Apo,

notice that both garments are colour-coordinated. the dashiki has gold embroiled stitching (Handmade, of course :D) and the macawis is mostly gold with little lines of white. this is truly fit for a king, no doubt. LOL

bro, i was at one time, like you. i use to call myself 'spiritual' - meaning i was conscious of God but that i slightly renounced my Islamic faith because i wanted to think free, logically and independently - in other words to put islam to the litmus test. the more i explored, researched and found new life-changing experiences, the more the truth of islam became evident. sometimes, you become alienated because of these strife and infighting in our faith but one must realise their insignificance in the wider scheme of world. we're as individuals a mere sand particle in a big beach. in recent months, i have found solace in my faith and i'm happy for the first time in years because i know now that my destiny is in the hands of my lord. i don't want you to think i'm one of those so called new-born Christians who've attend an alpha course and now preach. faith is a personal matter which for me is based on my daily conduct, patience and prayer. i hope your content bro.

Apophis   

Lets leave the preaching aside bro 'cos one cannot "un-know" the truth (the universe is utterly indifferent to your existence/non-existence) however much they wish. But yeah, your attire should make you look like a 16th century West African King. Harambe!!:D

What's your plan for tomorrow evening? What's the night life like in Hargeisa?

Apophis   

Apophis;883220 wrote:
Lets leave the preaching aside bro 'cos one cannot "un-know" the truth (the universe is utterly indifferent to your existence/non-existence) however much they wish. But yeah, your attire should make you look like a 16th century West African King. Harambe!!
:D

What's your plan for tomorrow evening? What's the night life like in Hargeisa?

Ps: I have never nor would I ever call myself "spiritual", I just haven't the hippie gene to pull it off LOL

indeed Hamabe!! :D

i'm sorry you felt i was preaching. the truth is relative and means different things to different people, i accept that.

after i do the eid prayer, i'm organsing a small get together with my bro and sis and family friends to go out to eat at one of the finer restaurants in town, havent decided yet, though. then i probably pick up my khat and chew with some of my close and personal friends of the highest calibre. here we'll all talk about ourselves (individually as well as a collective) about how we're civilising this small nation. although, i have to admit, i'm usually the worst in expressing emotional political sentiments of the biblical proportions kind. LOL :D

what's your plans for tomorrow and what area in london do you live?

edit.....i'm not a hippie either dee. wax fahan sxb. i was once a vegetarian.... a pescatarian too. crazy times though. those uni days were nuts runnti...it was all about who had the most 'alternative' lifestyle. :D

Apophis   

Alpha Blondy;883223 wrote:
indeed Hamabe!!

LOL@hamabe; it's harambe and you don't even know what it means :D (it's good)

i'm sorry you felt i was preaching. the truth is relative and means different things to different people, i accept that.

Not all truth is relative; many are absolute.

after i do the eid prayer, i'm organsing a small get together with my bro and sis and family friends to go out to eat at one of the finer restaurants in town, havent decided yet, though. then i probably pick up my khat and chew with some of my close and personal friends of the highest calibre. here we'll all talk about ourselves (individually as well as a collective) about how we're civilising this small nation. although, i have to admit, i'm usually the worst in expressing emotional political sentiments of the biblical proportions kind. LOL

Sounds like a fun night, I wonder what you'll post here under the influence of the green demon :D

what's your plans for tomorrow and what area in london do you live?

I live in West London; I'm thinking of going to one of the many Somali "partys" but they are often over priced and filled with posers; might just head to the centre.

edit.....i'm not a hippie either dee. wax fahan sxb. i was once a vegetarian.... a pescatarian too. crazy times though. those uni days were nuts runnti...it was all about who had the most 'alternative' lifestyle.

Sounds like you had your own commune and "followers" which means you were not only a hippie but a hippie leader :D :D

afternoon,

i've been watching lawrence of arabia - my favourite film of all time since this morning....LOL....one has to keep himself fairly busy otherwise i'll get bored and thats not very nice dee.

how y'all doing and whats happenin in your various neck of the woods. how was your eid holz and what did y'all get up to.....