Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

It was a simple, innocent question abti, but you chose to go in circles. I'll just put you down as Habar of Love then since I have no prrof otherwise.

PS: I refuse to believe there's a clan called Monkey=Daanyeer. War that's an insult, all the Habros are snickering behind your backs :D

waar ninku waa ciise moose the mujaahideen, beesha jesus moses is a league of their own waa mujaahdiin, they'll fight the rest of the world if they have to. Ciise moose waa gob gobi dhashay Allah dhowr beesha Ciise moose ee gobolka Saaxil. waa niman akhyaaro ahoo shareecada waafaqo Xaqqa jecel, Baadilkana la diriroow, Alla guusha siiyo cadowgoodana jabiyo, alleylehe waa ciise moose.

wyre   

Alpha, i have a pity for you sxb,you gotta talk with tolka, quraan lagu saaraa sababtoo ah waad waalantahay, mar aad hal user iskala hadasho, mar inta 700 users sameysato aad haddana isla hadasho, mar aad sida dhoocilihi caytanto, war quraan isa saar hooge

And this will be the last post to this thread coz it sucks indeed it's y last time to read a post from you

oba hiloowlow;933093 wrote:
shiiiid H.Awal.there

Oba,

you do actually realise its a serious offensive to use Qabil names on SOL and a serious breach of the GOLDEN RULES? :P

inaar, call me anything but NEVER that ugly term. i hate that label, WALAHI. i feel NO affinty towards that? akhas! nacala shakakala, fadlan please edit. OMG, its my kryptonite! I'M DYING......i will need to write my will immediately.... so long as it stays on this thread. :mad:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

waraaa Al i need your help i was messing around with this sac sac girl, lool i told her i was Mo Jesus lmfao help which deegans in saaxil do you jesus folks live in? And what part in hargeysa. Im goin all in baan ku idhi

^

wyre;933084 wrote:
Alpha, i have a pity for you sxb,you gotta talk with tolka, quraan lagu saaraa sababtoo ah waad waalantahay, mar aad hal user iskala hadasho, mar inta 700 users sameysato aad haddana isla hadasho, mar aad sida dhoocilihi caytanto, war quraan isa saar hooge

And this will be the last post to this thread coz it sucks indeed it's y last time to read a post from you

i've never thought that highly of you, too! :P

Wyre, inaar, akhi, you misunderstood my jokes for pure hate. i don't hate you, walahi. i like you loads, walahi. you're a nice guy but you remind me of myself and what i am in real life, dee. i hate the weakness you display on SOL and its almost like i see myself in you so i attack and bully you viciously...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. inaar, this is the internet and its 2013 for goodness sakes!. grow some balls for goodness sakes, dee. why are you so shy, miskeen-like and sensitive for? these traits are for weak people. anyways i know those Arabs have rented 17 rooms in your maskax but let me at least be on the waiting list, inaar. :P don't forget me bro! don't ignore me! don't close the gates of friendship to me, inaar. :(

anyways, i'm sorry and iga raali nooqo sxb. lets start again but learn to take a joke. a few hours of hardcore trolling on this thread allows me to insult and mock people (except Oba) and frees me and more importantly Al from his inner demons and it provides Al via me...... an outlet to release the frustrations of his toxic existence and pathetic excuse of a life. i had an excellent day today but you've ruined Al's and my mood now, because of your sulking. inaar, do you have the painters in maanta? are you a jew? do you think sulking like this is impressing your Arab custodian? he'd be very disappointed, if he knew how easily you give up. inaar, 9 years is a long time to wait for your visa but 2mins is a long time to be angry at me, so please isku xishood and lets be friends, ya akhi?

''aana waxshi'', ''aana kalbuun'', ''aana saqaajanuun'' and all those dirty Arab swear-words, you little doorfar. i'm a doorfar, see, are you happy now? :P:D

anyways, this is a little shiric (gabay/poem) i copied and pasted from yahoo maktoob. i have NO idea what it means walahi and its probably not even a poem but one of the news headlines. but i'd do that for you, wryeoow, inaar. i'd write you a arabic poem! i'd do that for you, walahi.

البحرين والجزائر تستبعدان حلا سياسيا بسوريا

:(

Tallaabo   

^ Waaryaa stop lying you are NOT like wyre and you don't know anything about Arabic you just cut and paste some Arabic script from the internet. Boy you can tell thousand lies to your Habashi maid to get her to bed but you can't deceive wyre and Tal:cool:

oba hiloowlow;933075 wrote:
waar ninku waa ciise moose the mujaahideen, beesha jesus moses is a league of their own waa mujaahdiin, they'll fight the rest of the world if they have to. Ciise moose waa gob gobi dhashay Allah dhowr beesha Ciise moose ee gobolka Saaxil. waa niman akhyaaro ahoo shareecada waafaqo Xaqqa jecel, Baadilkana la diriroow, Alla guusha siiyo cadowgoodana jabiyo, alleylehe waa ciise moose.

i don't know how to respond to this amazing glorification of my reer and their illustrious history of conquest and politically leadership, inaar. thank you, walahi. i will return this favour in time, inaar. i promise. thanks again Oba.

:cool: