Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Official Champions League thread - 2008/2009

gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners gooners

Oz   

^^ Caano geel, it's been a while ehe. I see Gooner's going to final, that was complete torture against Villareal.

Chelsea to win the CL before Arsenal would be something I'd love to see :D

Arsenal winning the CL before Chelsea is one of the biggest travesties in football history IMO, and it just shouldn't happen.

Gooner's vs Chelsea final's should be nerve wrecking

Abtigiis   

At least I comforted that I have three teams that I have no problem winning it. By order of preference,

1) Arsenal

2 Barcelona

3) Chelsea

BTW, ManU looked like a team at last last night. But any team that attacks them can score. I hope Arsenal prove their nemesis in both the CL and the Prem.

Norf, have you finally accepted that Malouda is not as bad as you thought. Surely, Hiddinik will not field him 90 minutes if he was as useless as you said. By the way, when you said Lennon is a bad player, I knew what kind of football you like. You like artistry over efficiency.

N.O.R.F   

I just realized anaad tahay ninkii la odhan jiray A&T.

Malouda played well no doubt about it and I’m prepared to take my criticism of him back but only after he plays well regularly for 3 or 4 years in the Prem, CL and at International level.

Not sure how came to the conclusion about artistry vs efficiency but Lennon is an over-rated little Yorkshire lad.

Thierry.   

Thierry

Come on Ngonge

We all know that if you keep it tight against Liverpool for 60 mins they will calm down from the hyper frantic start and loose the game even Fake Madrid got back in the last 20 mins.

Bayern are without their key stricker klose for 6 weeks and Barca play better football than Chelsea who will beat you with Drogba and the man of the moment Essien

:D When you have been observing this sport for so long the pattern becomes simple.

Arsenal vs Barca final

Abtigiis   

Norf

Lennon is not great, but he is a good dribbler. I like players who move the ball fast. He wastes too many balls though.

Aritistry is like spain, efficincy like Germany. I like teams that combine both such as Argentina and France. Ironically, I am not a fan of both, just because I am a dedicated fan of Brazil, who are not their usual self these past years.

MZanzi   

Who'll stop arsenal?

Frankly speaking, I dont think man utd can beat Arsenal

My predictions: Barcelona Vs Arsenal ..

Abtigiis   

The kids are unpredictable. But on current form look unstoppable. Still it can be the replay of last year's final. But I am hoping for Barca-Arsenal (we have cultivated the land -in Amharic) final.

WingA   

^^ norf.. everyone is entitled to their opinion but its nothing, i've heard it all before and its nothing new boring to say the least.. two CL legs ties and the prem showdown with arsenal.. sweet..

its great for football and the haters too but i'm loving tie coz i know so many fans from both sides and i cant wait..

I'm not gonna disrespect Arsenal, and say this and that.. good luck but its United for CL again..

Bless..

BOB   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Lennon is an over-rated little Yorkshire lad.

Waar waa midget wuxu...he's not as young as they say he is...waa been taas.

AT&T...I rate players for their skills (artistry) rather than efficiency...give me Babel over Kuyt anyday...eveyday.

Arsenal are as confusing and unpredictable as the players themselves marka I don't know whether they can beat United or Barcelona to win the champions league but if they do...What a party I'm going to have in my living room. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

WingA   

I just hoped that all the arsenal fans all over the world what happened at old trafford for the first leg and the return leg is mouth watering..

Bring it on Gooners.. Its Make or Break now..

Bless..

Fabregas   

the red devils shall be destroyed, humilated, crushed, abased, eradicated; and taught a footballing lesson, one they shall never forget for the rest of ALex fergusons live.You guys made a mistake by not finishing Arsenaloff at the old trafford. now you shallregret this, for arsenals conquering youth will deliver a footballing lesson of the highest quality on tuesday night. you'll will see rooney crying like a girl. come on, Arsena