Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Official Champions League thread - 2008/2009

Abtigiis   

Be ware of Bayen Munchen and Porto. I fancy this two, this year. Espcially Bayern caadi maaha. Their attack of Klose, Podolski is incisive.

N.O.R.F   

^There you go again with your predictions that will be proved wrong. They will both fall victim to the big boys in the next round (if they don't face eachother that is).

WingA   

the draw is friday, does anyone know who will be seeded or which teams that will not face eachother in the quarters?

i dont care who united yet but i do prefer porto..lool..

nuune   

What is your own prediction on the draw tomoro?

My wild prediction is as follows:

Liverpool Vs Bayern

Arsenal Vs Barcelona

Manchester Vs Chelsea

Porto Vs Villareal

Dat is the draw, and Villareal will beat porto, Bayern to lose to Lpool, Barcelona to go through, and some heavy stuff on Chelsea United games but too close to call can't say who will go to the Semis, but I will go Chelsea to go.

On the semis, the 4 to come out are: liverpool, Chelsea, Villareal, and Barcelona.

I can still go on, ok I stop now!

What is your prediction?

Fabregas   

^^ Norf, I agree with AT- romania will win the champions league----lol------

Nuune, i think its all a set up might- i predict Liverpool will get Manutd....as I said.....Barcelona are favourites----for me

nuune   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

^There you go again with your predictions that will be proved wrong. They will both fall victim to the big boys in the next round (if they don't face eachother that is).

How did I missed this, and Abuu Diaby saying AT&T's Romanian Team will win the CL :D:D

I expect AT&T to come to tell us Kiev FC will steal da show smile.gif

NGONGE   

United have an easy draw. They play Porto in the next round and the winner of Villarreal/Arsenal in the next round.

(We'll still win it). :D

Thierry.   

wicked draw for Arsenal, Nuune, Ngonge and Norf unlucky lads looks like an early exit unless you can stop Essian the machine :D

N.O.R.F   

Edit

Essien is back and he is all Chelsea have. If he plays well then it will be tough but they can be beaten (again).

If we don't do it I hope Arsenal.

A Man utd vs Arsenal semi!

NGONGE   

^^ Liverpool will win it this year, saaxib. If Essien is back for Chelsea, Torres is on fire for Liverpool. We've beaten them so many times before that I'm sure we shall beat them again. I'm glad we didn't get Porto or Villarubbish.

Thierry.   

United are shouldnt be difficult, when Fabregas and Ade are back its game although i am sceptical about our center backs.

For entertainment purposes I hope to see liverpool through.

Final

Arsenal vs Barcelona :cool: