Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

The perfect Solution for the Pm post

Mooge;872435 wrote:
xaaji, we are talking about clans. Are Borame people trusted to represent Somaliland? yes or no?

Ofcourse they can represent Somaliland , Borama and hargeysa are the same people no difference.

Marka geela loo heeso bu moogana Gorayo u heesa :D

Mooge   

Xaaji Xunjuf;872436 wrote:
Ofcourse they can represent Somaliland , Borama and hargeysa are the same people no difference.

Marka geela loo heeso bu moogana Gorayo u heesa
:D

it was an open goal ninyoow. mooge the fadhikudirir warriror had to take that open shot. you made it easy for me xaaji. :) :) :)

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;872434 wrote:
lol@ faroole agent, so you mean if the president appoints a pm from goldogob both puntland and reer gedo will support it?

Oba, you keep falling for Xaaji's ninyoow. there is no diference between galdogob, bosaso, badhan or garowe ninyoow.

Oba, as you already know faroole's main men are Minister Xaashi from Galdogob and xaamud from maakhir. xaashi was his loyal minister and a stuanch Puntlander. that man is more puntlander than Abdiweli will ever be in his life time.

Mooge as i said u are comparing apples with oranges Puntland is a sub clan state and only Faroole is allowed to speak for it the region was either ruled by the 3 clan brothers Cabdilahi yusuf aun and Cade Muse and now Faroole. This dude u talk about Xaashi is a Faroole agent he is in Faroles cabinet his lineage is irrelevant. The Goldogob clan is an independent clan and has independent politicians, see the words you are using loyal to faroole its not for him to represent the Puntland clan.

I think the President needs to get his notepad out and jot down all the issues that he thinks he will need to attack and resolve within his term of office. And accordingly appoint a Prime Minister that he thinks will help get the job done.

Mooge   

Suldaanka;872442 wrote:
I think the President needs to get his notepad out and jot down all the issues that he thinks he will need to attack and resolve within his term of office. And accordingly appoint a Prime Minister that he thinks will help get the job done.

i think if he uses that strategy Abdiweli, the most effective Somali Prime Minister in 44 years, would be back without a question. On top of that, Somalia would have Professor Hodan for free.

there is no justice in this 4.5 formula. I wish there was one man, one vote.

The secessionist jester XX is again trying to split communities and populations while defending the nonsense that is secessionist Somaliland. Give it a break Adeer. Like Oba is realizing for the new admin to be successful it has to take into account realities on the ground.:D

^^

looool im not indoctrinated by dr Osman, what i mean is that today puntland are dominating the politics within beesh D, taasna waxaa fududeeysay Maamul goboledkaas, Gedo has a maamul goboleed Jubbaland laakin wali waa unripe weeye so how can they compete with puntland oo jirtay tan iyo 98dii

lol@ This thread.

Sheekado ma waxay maraysaa Puntland hala siiyo PM hadii kale oohintooda malaga joogi karo:D

I think the president is too intelligent to base his criteria of selection on something like that. He is busy sifting through different candidates from the D block and he might choose someone from Garowe , Lascaano , Goldogob , Afmadoow or Baardhere so people wait and see.

We should support whoever is chosen.