Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

The perfect Solution for the Pm post

I believe that reer Gedo should do tanaasul for Puntland and let them have the Pm post because puntland have the most influence and wealth within the D-block and therefor they should have the Pm post. So Maadama Puntland dominates the somali politics within the D-block, their brothers from Gedo should accept this and im sure if the both parts finds a solution it will not only be profitable for the D-block but for the whole Somalia.

and let this be a leason for the future, we need to abolish the 4.5 system till the next election because this clan politic system aint working its only creating contradictions.

Oba haye 4.5 sidaas uma shaqeyso anigu maanta hadaan mid iga itaal yar feedh kala daalo. Anigana Mike tyson ii feedho dee dunido sida cadalaad ku noqon mayso. Reerka dhexdisa 4.5 ba dhex taala Somalia inteeda kale na 4.5 ba dhex taala. Anigu waxan odhan laha Hassan sheikh ha u kala qeybiyo first 2 years some one from Puntland Pm last 2 years some one from gedo problem solved.

Xaaji i just want a solution this is problematic ninyahow if a reer gedo gets elected no puntlander will suport it and the same way other way around, if a pm from SL gets elected both puntland and reer gedo will be against it, madax xanuun walaahi

You can always appoint a prime minister from Goldogob if you do that u still honored the 4.5 system and both Puntlanders and reer gedo will accept it but if you pick a Punlander reer gedo with threaten with secession. And if you pick a reer gedo pm , you will get hada day Dawlada anagu ma tageersanin hadanu budhlayn kaasina wuxu aha wa Faroole. Aniga i weydi aniga rag garta u niqi jiray.

oba hiloowlow;872427 wrote:
isn't goldogob located in puntland?

Yeah but they are independent clan not from Farooles Clan and also the guy i mentioned will not be a faroole agent. Like Cabdi Cawar and Cumar buur

Mooge   

Xaaji Xunjuf;872430 wrote:
Yeah but they are independent clan not from Farooles Clan and also the guy i mentioned will not be a faroole agent. Like Cabdi Cawar and Cumar buur

your logic is like saying Riyaale or his clan can't be trusted but only candidates from SNM clan can be loyal to Somaliland. :) :) :)

^^ Comparing apples to oranges Rayaale became president of Somaliland he ruled Somaliland for 8 long years. There is no difference between him and the other clan of Somaliland.

Xaaji Xunjuf;872430 wrote:

lol@ faroole agent, so you mean if the president appoints a pm from goldogob both puntland and reer gedo will support it?