Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

The perfect Solution for the Pm post

Xiin this is derailing the appointing of the new pm, in the beginning it looked like reer gedo were getting the pm post but now Puntland and Khaatumo entered the competion so its it hard to predict which community that is getting the pm post, Inshallah mid dalka iyo dadka wax uu taro baa la dooranayaa the president is very carefull regarding the selection.

^^^ Puntland & Khatumo are not two different entities. The issue is not that a Gedo clan member would be a problem and I myself would welcome it. The issue is can the President who has no real base & without even securing Mogadishu can ignore, play arrogant or dismiss the strongest most unified entity in Somalia? If he does then he will go the way of Abdiqasin and waste four more years..

Anyhow I doubt many here even have accurate information. Gabal dis not even forsee Farmaajo's coming.

Let's wait and see who out new President is:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;872651 wrote:
Prime Ministerku wuxu noqonaya nin ka so jeeda gobolada gedo iyo Galguduud gaar ahaan cabuudwaaq.

Rest assured that any credible man from that community of ours will not for an instance recognize Secessionist SNM. After all they were the once who opposed it the most.:D

General Duke;872653 wrote:
Rest assured that any credible man from that community of ours will not for an instance recognize Secessionist SNM. After all they were the once who opposed it the most.
:D

i am just telling you who he is going to pick not what i like or what i favor come on duke you can do better than that.

Duke hassan sheikh wants the support of people of gedo galguduud and Jubada hoose he wants to focus on the south, Whats the point of a Puntland Prime Minister nothing Puntland will support the government its peaceful. Hassan sheikh wants to divide alshabaab into 3 catogories he said that a group of hardliners of foreign elements he will fight them the youth misguided individuals of youth, he will try to rescue them from shabaab islamist and the other group are the nationalist there are thousands of reer gedo and in the jubas who are nationalist Shabaabist and they oppose Kenyan troops in Somalia and the azania project he wants their support.

General Duke;872652 wrote:
^^^ Puntland & Khatumo are not two different entities. The issue is not that a Gedo clan member would be a problem and I myself would welcome it.
The issue is can the President who has no real base & without even securing Mogadishu can ignore, play arrogant or dismiss the strongest most unified entity in Somalia? If he does then he will go the way of Abdiqasin and waste four more years..

Anyhow I doubt many here even have accurate information. Gabal dis not even forsee Farmaajo's coming.

Let's wait and see who out new President is:D

LOL is this a threat?.. Anyway what we need is a Pm who can handle the work,educated and fair to all somalis, the last thing we need is a faroole puppet i think we can agree on that Duke sow maha

XX. Again a PM from Gedo/Galgaduud will not accept the secessionist SNM clan nonsense. That we can agree on. There might be some brotherly rivalry between us, however we agree on Somalia's sovereignty territorial integrity. We are for a unified peaceful Juba/Azania State, foe the vacation of occupied lands in SSC territories by the SNM clan militia and for the return of properties in the South to it's rightful owners.. This is a fact, this sub clan this and that is just to confuse the hell out of you:D

General Duke;872662 wrote:
XX. Again a PM from Gedo/Galgaduud will not accept the secessionist SNM clan nonsense. That we can agree on. There might be some brotherly rivalry between us, however we agree on Somalia's sovereignty territorial integrity. We are for a unified peaceful Juba/Azania State, foe the vacation of occupied lands in SSC territories by the SNM clan militia and for the return of properties in the South to it's rightful owners.. This is a fact, this sub clan this and that is just to confuse the hell out of you:D

This is not about Somaliland or who supports what i am just telling you what Hasssan sheikh will do and how he will operate and this not what XX wants. Hassan sheikhs priority is getting the support of the Somali people in gedo and the Somali people in the Lower juba. Hassan sheikh policy is about securing those areas and establish his govt there. Puntland already supports the government and they said they welcome the new president. He now is focusing on the rest of the country why is that so hard to understand duke no need to go on and on about lost lost properties in Mogadisho and subclanish rivalries we are talking about who the president will pick.

^^^ You will tell me what the Presidnet will do & how he will operate?:D listen to yourself...

Adeer stop with the nonsense reer Gedo are my kin and of hey get the PM we shall

Welcome it and support it. I know for a fact that you are trying to be clever by dividing certain communities. I assure you that who ever becomes PM and offers his hand to Puntland that he will find a warm reception.

The secessionist delusions will burst before arrival.:D

General Duke;872652 wrote:
The issue is can the President who has no real base & without even securing Mogadishu can ignore, play arrogant or dismiss the strongest most unified entity in Somalia? If he does then he will go the way of Abdiqasin and waste four more years.

A minute ago Duke was making threats:D

oba hiloowlow;872648 wrote:
Xiin this is derailing the appointing of the new pm, in the beginning it looked like reer gedo were getting the pm post but now Puntland and Khaatumo entered the competion so its it hard to predict which community that is getting the pm post, Inshallah mid dalka iyo dadka wax uu taro baa la dooranayaa the president is very carefull regarding the selection.

Aamiin to that.

Awoowe some posters here have now clue how politics are played ...they think internet portals will win them prime ministerial seats, they think hating certain communities is akin to strategy,forgetting politics are at its heart the affairs of those who are organized. Having said that I for one have no problem for the president giving this post any qualified Somali no matter which regions he comes from. Lets hope the president respects the good will of Somali people and stick with the change his election ushered...