Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

The perfect Solution for the Pm post

The Zack   

Oba,

First of all everybody is "dominating" their land regardless what name they carry. The Ahlu Sunnah that controls much of Gedo and Galgaduud are Gedo clans. The Shabaab and Raaskambaonis that control much of Jubooyinka are Azania folks. So everybody controls their land.

Dhinacekale since when "that clan has a maamul goboleed" became a reason to get a top post. What maamul goboleed do the Wacaysle folks have- the clan that Hassan Sheikh Mahamuud folks hails from control? Or are you saying booskaas ma geeyo oo xaaraam buu ugu fadhiyaa and he will fail?

I am sorry but the logic you're using doesn't make sense. You should now that 4.5 is the king for now and any clan from "D" block has the right for that post. What is more ironic than your logic is that the fact it is coming from an outsider :)

dont get me wrong zack what i mean is reer gedo wont allow a puntlander to get the pm post and the same the other way around ma garatay i mean if both communities compramise its different laakin there is a big disagreement going on right now, waxba la isuma ogola.. so anigu waxaan qabaa beesha iney hal candidate wada taageeraan, puntland getting the pm post waa anigu fikradeyda gaarka ah. Every D block has to right for that post laakin ma been ba laysku sheega this is a competition between reer Gedo and puntland the same its always competition between reer galmudug/Cadaado/ Dhuusa mareeb and sh/dhexe/Banaadir

Oba, There is no issue between reer Puntland iyo reer Gedo as you put it sxb, don't read too much into what these young lads post on SOL . They are both competing for the PM position and when you are in competition you say whatever you think will get you to that position.

Dadkaan waa walaalo wax dhib ah majiro ee adiga joogi gaaska you taraqa aad la ordaysid sxb.

The Zack   

Oba,

For you to disqualify some D clan members is not just an insult but a huge disrespect to many. I would be careful saying that in fadhi ku diriri as you might be knocked out lol. The PM could come from ANY subclan in the big one. A Khatumite can be the next PM, it has happened before. An Azanian or someone from goldogob, Burtinle or Maakhir can get the PM.

NInyahow D-block haku dhex wareerin sxbkay ehe! We are very complex!

Gabbal   

Oba-

Based on the criteria you mentioned, it makes every sense for the president to look to the two main Jubbaland clans of that major clan. Like Suldaanka said the president should have a priority and that main priority we all recognize is stabilization and security. If you are fixing a house and the kitchen has been fixed, you don't sit in the kitchen and stay there, rather you move on to the bathroom and bedrooms to tackle. The president's objective is not to stay in the status quo but rather to move forward and provide momentum to change. Your formula is not compatible with the process of conflict resolution and state formation Somalia requires at this time.

Macalinka shacbiga kama wado im talking about siyaasiinta, the other day waxaan maqlaye odayaal ama siyaasiin dont remember iney dhaheen hadii aan PM wayno waan goosanayna, and we know farooles bacaac if a reer gedo gets the pm post..

Zackif you took it as a insult i apologize that was not my intention walahi, Adeer im not creating a rift we and you-da naga daa, xal baan la rabnaa meeshaan nothing else..

Carafaat   

Oba, Abdiwali was the PM of Somalia and he had support from all Somalis including those

From Gedo. There is no signle reason why the next PM couldn't come from Gedo, Golgodob or

Garowe.

Ileyn Bootada Faroole ayaa rumeysata. Miskiin. :D

uchi   

Just make the PM the same clan as the current president and get it over done with. Give them 4 years to sort out Mogadishu and the mess they left the place in and remove al Shabab while they are it.

Come 4 years we will organize a nation wide election & create a pathway to democracy.

Honestly Farole should just give up, he is losing his voice. He dragged them through the mud to get them to reach this point so let them sort out the south & clean up the street.

oba hiloowlow;872518 wrote:
Gabbal
from inside info the president is very confused because qolo walba inuu ka farxiyo buu doonayaa
regarding the pm post..

oba, that is a bad news for Gabal. It goes against the clarrity good Gabal injected in the pm selection. The president, Gabal reported, has narrowed down his selection to a number of Gedo candidates :D