Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Maaddeey: An Epitaph of a CIA Operative

Abtigiis   

Forget about the mud and mire our resident Alshabab affecionado, Maaddeey, wallows in to hoodwink credulous members of this forum. We can now confirm that the chain-smoking, music-loving Maaddeey is indeed a certifiable CIA operative hunting for radical islamists online and on the ground. His real name is Abdilatif A. Wacaysle and he is in his late 40s, barely a year or two younger than me.

...more damning details to follow.

Interesting investigation , I wonder who funded this research and got this sorted out ?

CIA can't trust Somalis as operatives we lazy uncommitted untruth worthy people

When it comes to doing such task.

Abtigiis   

Walaalkiis, this is the outcome of a painstakingly deligent investigation. There is no reason why we would besmirch the good name of a SOLer if we aren't sure of what we are saying. The purpose of posting this finding is to warn fellow SOLers from exchaning private messages with this man- Maaddeey. For your own safety, please avoid any direct contact or communication. Also kindly delete any information you may have exchanged with him in the past. If you are a girl he got in touch with, kindly rethink any plans you may have had in mind. The man is known to promise to marry the last women he sees. :D

Apophis, by we I mean myself, Ngonge, Norf, the Zack and Nassir. It is the conclusion of these men that Maaddeey is a CIA mole. I am speaking on their behalf.

Abtigiis   

Norf made the tea. But then SOLers have been raising their suspicions for sometime since Maaddeey mentioned both Hassan Dahir Aweys and Magool as his heroes (basically a mullah and a singer at once) and declared his love for Marlboro cigaretttes in his famous thread "sakareetga dhuuga, sanka qaaca ka sheena". With the fall of Kismayo, the man is expected to come through and signs are that he is preparing for such a transformation. I can confirm that he twice shared with me disturbing list of people he thinks are working with Alshabab. At the time he was saying these are the good and patriotic Somalis who are with me in this fight against infidels. I now think those are the ones marked for extermination. If I were Che or Xinnfanin, I would be worried.

Blue, this is a serious matter, not a bikini parade.

Abwaan   

Apophis;871102 wrote:
Who's "we"?

Isaga iyo kooxda marfishka la joogta...just kidding walaalkiis.:D No generalization dee.:D

Maaddeey   

Abtigiis, is this your revenge on my refusal to bad mouth SLanders?. Your pm, asking my help to say 'waa suugaan dhibna ma leh' gabay lagu af lagaadeynayo reer waqooyiga!

Bluelicious;871120 wrote:
Lol at bikini parade imagine Maadeey at a bikini parade he would have blown up the whole event
:D

He would definitely 'blow', alright...:D

Abtigiis   

Naxar, there were! and Maaddeey posted a profile of him I posted some years back to hit against the latest dsicovery about his real person. I find the following lines interesting because it is clear the suspicion about his multipe identities was always something that bothered us.

Maaddeey is funny, cheeky, wise and shallow in equal measures and is an enigma to most SOLers.
The fact that he was suspected of being a script for a range of different personalities, from Ngonge to his arch-rival Xinnfanin, from an invention of mine to Kashafa’s new face is indicative of the multiple characters he displays.