Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Maaddeey: An Epitaph of a CIA Operative

Abtigiis   

No, it is not! it is a clear demonstartion of how intelligence manuals and tactics are catching up with the internet age. There are times when we thought Maaddeey was just a ductile product of what Salman Rushdie calls "the outrage industry". But overtime, evidence from various sources finally confirmed we have a serious problem here. Otherwise, how can one reconcile the idea of a genuine jihadist who is also a fun-lover at the sametime? Unless Maaddeey is another Islamprenuer?

NGONGE   

^^ A genuine jihadi's normal look is (usually) with a gun in a dusty place, not a computer and pointless discussions. Why is it ok for you to support the ONLF when you don't lift a finger to actually fight for the cause but Maaddeey can't support Al Shabab without lifting a finger of his own in return? Naga daa dee.

Apophis, I don't like trick questions warya! :D

Abtigiis   

You do not need to shun music, cigarette, shiisa and thighs to support the ONLF or any secular outfit. You do need to shun all these 'excesses' if you are an Alshabab supporter. It is this bleeding contradictions of Maaddeey that are of concern to us and the fact that he is now jumping ship. All this point to a pseudo-jihadist, which if we agree on that depiction, leads to a scrutiny of his motives. This shows the guy is a mole. Unless, ofcourse, he has totally gone bonkers, in which case his shrinks need to take him to the nearst dabiib center. I say this not out of malice or hate for him, but out of a geninue concern for the welfare of Maaddeey.

NGONGE   

^^ It's all a matter of preception. I've always had him down as an everyday guy with excess xamaasad and a sprinkling of knowledge. You on the other hand, fell for the wadaad cloak and chose to elevate him to a place higher than his (online) ability or interactions tell (not a great shock when one looks at those that Somalis usually regard as wadaado anyway). :D

p.s.

For the avoidance of doubt; I am not criticising Maaddeey here (well, apart from the Xamasaad part, which he knows about it anyway).

Abtigiis   

So, you are basically saying I, Abtigiis, may have promoted the man beyond his competencies and appropriate station in life, and in so doing burdened this mediocre individual with expectations much too serious for one so simple; indeed one so ripe .

It is a charge I accept if Maaddeey confirms your views of him. :D

NGONGE   

I think the Wolf ate his sheep. No idea how he managed to feed himself after that or if life got so hard for him that he chose to "tahriib", etc, etc,..

Abtigiis;871299 wrote:
So, you are basically saying I, Abtigiis, may have promoted the man beyond his competencies and appropriate station in life, and in so doing burdened this mediocre individual with expectations much too serious for one so simple; indeed one so ripe .

It is a charge I accept if Maaddeey confirms your views of him.
:D

Inta kale igu qor, "mediocre" and "simple" anigu maan dalban. ;)

Abtigiis   

Ok, I am guilty as charged. :D Minus those two words, we now agree my portrayal or expectation of Maaddeey was totally wrong.

For the avoidance of any confusion, this is the statement Ngonge endorsed:

"So, you are basically saying I, Abtigiis, may have promoted the man beyond his competencies and appropriate station in life, and in so doing burdened this ... individual with expectations much too serious for one so ....; indeed one so ripe ."

Maaddeey   

^ you are giving evidence that Shabaab are awliyo Alle oon amarkiisa marna khilaafin. Intaasaa muhiim ah. :)

Ngonge, criticising is good, how else would I know of my fault?, but you could have said 'little knowledge' instead of 'sprinkling'. Wamaa uutiitum minal cilmi illaa qaliilaa.

Mario B   

Maaddeey;871316 wrote:
^ you are giving evidence that Shabaab are awliyo Alle oon amarkiisa marna khilaafin. Intaasaa muhiim ah.

Alshabaab are just a military outfit that is vying for power in Somalia, nothing sacred about their mission. They might have had a nationalist use when Ethiopia invaded but now they have become a burden to Somalis and Somalia. The sooner they demoblise the sooner the Ugandese and co contigent will go home.

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;871295 wrote:
You do not need to shun music, cigarette, shiisa and thighs to support the ONLF or any secular outfit. You do need to shun all these 'excesses' if you are an Alshabab supporter. It is this bleeding contradictions of Maaddeey that are of concern to us and the fact that he is now jumping ship. All this point to a pseudo-jihadist, which if we agree on that depiction, leads to a scrutiny of his motives. This shows the guy is a mole. Unless, ofcourse, he has totally gone bonkers, in which case his shrinks need to take him to the nearst dabiib center. I say this not out of malice or hate for him, but out of a geninue concern for the welfare of Maaddeey.

Well, you too do love Ethio tunes (meaning proper Tigre/Amhara stuff) more than Dhaanto to make some us conclude you're an Eritrean. :)

As for Maaddeey, I've seen many supporters of Shaabab with colourful lifestyles, so it is possible. There's also an element of disguise required I suppose. :)

Maaddeey   

Mario, I was talking to Abtigiis and his belief of how one should be when joining Shabaab, read it Ayoub quoted him above.

Smoking, listening music etc is a sin, I have never come across any hadeeth or any scholar saying if you sin you cant tak part in good cause whether its struggle or propogating Islam.

Ayoub :D

Mario B   

Maaddeey;871322 wrote:
Mario, I was talking to Abtigiis and his belief of how one should be when joining Shabaab, read it Ayoub quoted him above.

Smoking, listening music etc is a sin, I have never come across any hadeeth or any scholar saying if you sin you cant tak part in good cause whether its struggle or propogating Islam.

Ayoub
:D

Why would anyone join a group affiliated with international terrorists? if young men want to serve Somalia, they could join the Somali National Army, where good men are needed. [ So long as they are not child soldiers]

Abtigiis   

Apophis;871329 wrote:
Yes but have you come across the hadiths on hypocrisy?

Apophis is sharp and caught Maaddeey here, but isn't Maaddeey all about hypocrisy and contradictions?