Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Maaddeey: An Epitaph of a CIA Operative

:D :D ....

On behalf of Somaliland Government I withheld any information about Maadeey at this stage ..... One thing I know is that he loves women, music and smoke Marlboro during weekends ...... Reports say he has been seen sneaking into some embassies lately :D

NGONGE   

Apophis;871102 wrote:
Who's "we"?

He might have explained it by conjuring my name, Norf's and Nassir's as part of the "we" but it's actually an eternal Somali affliction that he suffers from here. Xiin does it a lot too.

We (that's you and I) are the only ones who keep picking him up on it. :D

p.s.

Maddeey is no different to either me or A&T. He's a Shababi in principle just as I'm a Somalilander or A&T is an ONLF supporter.

p.p.s

A&T's logic would make you a devout Muslim warya. Welcome back to the fold. :)

Maaddeey   

p.p.s

A&T's logic would make you a devout Muslim warya. Welcome back to the fold.

Is that for me?, is there logic in AT's writings? or -to be fair- in this one?.

Fold'iga aanan ku jrine hadda aan gelaayo kee waaye?,

Ps. The new word you added to your glossary aanba ka yaabanaa the other day, but when you used again in the same day aan ogaaday inuu erey kugu cusubeed inaadan illaawin rabtid uu yahay! :D

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey's treatment of the rest of confused Jihadists in this forum,including but not limited to Che, is like the the selfish neglect of a crafty lover who torments her man with the preliminaries only to brusquely disengage at that intoxicating moment when things start to get really stirring. All along he titilated them with false national fervor and steely determination only to show signs of turning his coat at the crucial stage when Alshaba's life has passed its denoument and is getting close to its end. This can only suggest that the guy was in this fanatical posturing for a purpose.

NGONGE   

^^ Looks like you forgot to drink your morning coffee today, Maaddeey. :D

If A&T made you a CIA agent, it makes sense that he would make Apophis (oo ninka aan ka jawaabay aha) a devout Muslim. Wax fahan.

p.s.

Which new word? :D

Maaddeey   

:D

Cafwan, kafee maba cabo subixii, Ethiopian bunna* hadduusan ahayn!, ereyga keliya eed mar ka badan isticmaasho waa 'wax fahan', kan aan sheegayose waa Engilish!. Kuma soo celin karo!.

______________________________________________________________-

(*) As AT pays attention to every little thing I write, I expect him to make another thread to why I love Qahwah Xabashiyyah!. :)

Abtigiis   

Adeer, that you are undercover is not a concotion of mine. Go blame Axmed Cabdisalam who is the source of this classified information.

It is shameful Ngonge is appeasing this dangerous undercover. It is a confirmation of Ngonge's decline both in intellect and in courage. It is nowadays becoming difficult to tell between Ngonge and Xaji Xundjuf and one can only theorize that this is because their point-man in the south, Godane, is losing.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Xaaji X is an intelligent man, saaxib. He's an expert in his field and if I were the kind that obsesses about trivial Somali details, I would be proud to count him as one of my gurus. :D

p.s.

Maaddeey, I don't recall learning any new words in the last couple of days. :P

Maaddeey   

Waraa Mario, which other name do you use horta?.

Ilm is baxrun laa saaxila lah, every one even the most knowledgeable learnrs knew things of deen.

Suaalaha threadka kale ka jawaab, I dont expect you to know, ask sheekh google at least!.

Mario B   

Maaddeey;871262 wrote:
Waraa Mario, which other name do you use horta?.

Ilm is baxrun laa saaxila lah, every one even the most knowledgeable learnrs knew things of deen.

Suaalaha threadka kale ka jawaab, I dont expect you to know, ask sheekh google at least!.

I have only one account on this forum, God is a witness to that!

I agree, ignorance is curable, but in your case Allah didn't bless you with undestanding...

Narrated Muawiya: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If Allah wants to do good to a person, He makes him comprehend the religion".