Sign in to follow this  
Isra

Somalis on Muslim Singles Sites!

Isra   

LOL I should be offended as a theist. But that was funny. Your comment reminds of that awful book the Alchemist - what a load of bull..you what..

I am just a junior nomad now...well there's movement.

Isra   

Really? That book is big - its one of those books that people look at you with screw eyes when you tell them you hated it. Its the number one book used to bully people into a collective hive mind of new age spirituality. Its one of Oprah's favourite books *vomits*.

As an Atheist..I predict you will hate it...

Suggested reading: "The Road" by Cormac Mcarthy - awesome.

Somalia   

Apophis;863768 wrote:
It's very refreshing to see a theist (and a SOLer) who understands taking offence is a personal choice; bravo!

Ps: I've never heard of the Alchemist until now; a quick wiki suggests it warrants a reading.

Lets take away his/her rep power so she/he becomes an Alien. smiley_cool.gif

Isra   

^ I am not sure how this system works lol...you have a rep power of 36...and you are merely a "senior nomad" how did Aphosis...become "system lord" with a rep power of 6!lol

Isra;863785 wrote:
^ I am not sure how this system works lol...you have a rep power of 36...and you are merely a "senior nomad" how did Aphosis...become "system lord" with a rep power of 6!lol

Apophis is pulling your leg. He doesn't have one of the standard nomad statuses like alien, junior nomad, nomad or senior nomad. Instead he has a personalised status name that he has changed in his settings. If you want to change your nomad status to a personalised one you have to change that in your settings. Hope that was helpful to you I couldn't take it anymore.

Saalax   

Different strokes for different folks. For example Bluelicious would more likely perfer a SOL dating than this

site.

Raamsade   

What is this nonesense about freedom to marry whom you want and different strokes for different people? Get that shid out of here! We are Somalis, lets not kid ourselves. Everything a Somali does is the business of other Somalis. And if the Somali fails to win the approval of fellow Somalis he or she must be tarred and feathered. Walee ka ma yeeli doono in gabar Somali guursato jareer ama saan cadale ama indhayar; ta waa habeenki xalay oo tagey.

But we are being unfair to Somali girls who marry non-Somalis. Women in every society are more likely to marry men from other races than their male counterparts. I think this has somethign to do with the nature of women who are more liberal and outgoing whereas men are more conservative.

That said there is no doubting that Somali women have a serious and perverted fetish for beardos/wadaads. The kind of shid Somali women do for Wadaads simply because they don't shave, put on khamiis and cimaamad, murmur few unintelligable arabic words and wear catar/perfume (apparently Muslim women are not allowed to wear perfumes any more according to Wahabis) is unbelievable.

There is this funny story that happened in small town in N. Somalia. Not sure if it was Burco or Laas Caanood, it was one of those dusty, flyblown towns in that area with hideous looking people (kidding!). A big shot beardo was arrested for a somethign I can't recall. Upon hearing this a posse of suugo-smelling, excited, Hijab laden, ululating women descended on the police station holding the beardo. The guards entreated with the posse to disperse telling them that the beardo will not be released today under any circumstances. That only excited the posse further, so they started belting the guards at the station with rocks and other projectiles leading to some serious injuiries requiring immediate medical care.

Now, after long day of work you, the Somali husband, retire to your abode naturally as the king of the castle, lord of the manor... you send your wife to go buy milk for the kids and what does she do? She goes to shake her big **** and get all moist for another man! And you wonder why there is such high divorce rate among Somalis? Look no further my friends.

Another Question I want to ask; why is most of the Somali community raised by Somali women only' date=' where are the Somali fathers?

If you look in the Somali community 90% of Somali households consist of a single parent. However strangely enough the men seem to still be fathering more children. Which obviously means the men are just there to make the babies but the women take care of it, raise it. ']]]]

where you get that statistics? also it's men who fend for the family,may be working across oceans.In divorce,it's the women that keep children,and add those ladies who just got married for one purpose...to have children legally so kids won't get tainted,then throw the man ova the cliff.**more men died in somali civil war**.

Blend all these & your numbers might be quite right.

Saalax;863799 wrote:
Different strokes for different folks. For example Bluelicious would more likely perfer a SOL dating than this

site.

Lol I guess that is your way of asking my opinion about matrimonial sites. You can meet people in all kinds of places and your destiny determines where you will meet your future spouse. For some it's on a matrimonial site, forum or in real life places such as cinema, train, park etc. Who are we to object destiny therefore I don't judge anybody.

People have the right to like or dislike something but they don't have the right to object and be negative or degrading towards something that was a persons destiny. Everyone should mind their own lifes instead of judging random people they don't know. When we point a finger towards a person three fingers are pointing right back at us.

Secondly I have nothing against matrimonial sites and forums but I would like to mention that i'm a private person so I could never get myself to do that no matter how much I like a person and it's all due to me being reluctant in trusting people on the internet. I've never had a blind date or dated anybody from the internet.

Isra - I was not annoyed more like a bit irritated but not towards you or Apophis thought to let you know that. It had nothing do with this whole thing i'm somehow always at peace anyways you are cool and welcome back from your long holiday from Sol :D

Isra   

Raamsade;863830 wrote:
What is this nonesense about freedom to marry whom you want and different strokes for different people? Get that shid out of here! We are Somalis, lets not kid ourselves. Everything a Somali does is the business of other Somalis. And if the Somali fails to win the approval of fellow Somalis he or she must be tarred and feathered. Walee ka ma yeeli doono in gabar Somali guursato jareer ama saan cadale ama indhayar; ta waa habeenki xalay oo tagey.

But we are being unfair to Somali girls who marry non-Somalis. Women in every society are more likely to marry men from other races than their male counterparts. I think this has somethign to do with the nature of women who are more liberal and outgoing whereas men are more conservative.

That said there is no doubting that Somali women have a serious and perverted fetish for beardos/wadaads. The kind of shid Somali women do for Wadaads simply because they don't shave, put on khamiis and cimaamad, murmur few unintelligable arabic words and wear catar/perfume (apparently Muslim women are not allowed to wear perfumes any more according to Wahabis) is unbelievable.

There is this funny story that happened in small town in N. Somalia. Not sure if it was Burco or Laas Caanood, it was one of those dusty, flyblown towns in that area with hideous looking people (kidding!). A big shot beardo was arrested for a somethign I can't recall. Upon hearing this a posse of suugo-smelling, excited, Hijab laden, ululating women descended on the police station holding the beardo. The guards entreated with the posse to disperse telling them that the beardo will not be released today under any circumstances. That only excited the posse further, so they started belting the guards at the station with rocks and other projectiles leading to some serious injuiries requiring immediate medical care.

Now, after long day of work you, the Somali husband, retire to your abode naturally as the king of the castle, lord of the manor... you send your wife to go buy milk for the kids and what does she do? She goes to shake her big **** and get all moist for another man! And you wonder why there is such high divorce rate among Somalis? Look no further my friends.

LOL funny and gross. Thanks for that awesome contribution to the discussion - not sure what to make of it.