Sign in to follow this  
Isra

Somalis on Muslim Singles Sites!

Isra   

but there must be a crisis happening regular channels of shukaansi - if people are resorting to a muslim singles site - are the old ways failing this generation!?

Read a few profiles - these men and women are for the most part totally serious and sincere from thier detailed profile lol

Isra are u possibly from sweden?

I dont know the reason why they choosing this maybe because everyone is using technology these days like fb,twitter iyo belo baas so the internet is a part of their life

Isra   

na man sweden is to white for me lol i am from seattle.

oba i think we are just too old lol - young kids and thier ways.

We are living in strange times. There is really not much interaction between people these days. Everyone pretty much keeps to themselves behind doors. Majority of our interactions are done over social media. So it comes to me as no surprise this is the future of courtship. If you look around many of the teens today lack basic communication skills this is largely due to technology and a society based on individualism.

Xaaji Xunjuf;863272 wrote:
So pathetic finding a woman on the internet or finding ur male lover on the internet.

Dhaliyaridi maxa ku dhacay Ma habki loo shukaansan jiray ba dhamaday

Xaaji Generation generationka kasii danbeeyo more dabaal loow noqohooya

Can't really see what the fuss is all about. People meet a different ways and forms. This is just one way of meeting people. Get out of the cave, people. It's the 20th century (Yep, I'm with the Cubans on this, it's 2012 not 2112).

It's only us Maalis that are way too skeptical. Remember, it's only a tool, how you use it is entirely up to you.

Having said that, the net is strange and bizarre place, so to be very vigilant comes with the territory before you take anything further, do you know what I mean ! And before you jump the gun, I'm not speaking from experience.

Later.

Yours truly.

Isra   

Good points Garrow.

Dhagax lol I didn't realize the Cubans were contesting the fact we are in the 21st century!

True, its only a tool - I think it speaks volumes on how our society is changing over time and adopting new cultural norms.

RaMpAgE   

Sad and degrading, if these people want to find spouse's theirs much better way to do it then advertise your self on some lousy website.