Sign in to follow this  
Isra

Somalis on Muslim Singles Sites!

Blessed   

Heh, Juxa. Why do you even want equality with these dugaag? Anyway, meel laiska weydiiyo in ay dumarku jaamacad tegi karaan maxaad ka filaysaa.

Juxa   

Blessed, the sad thing is we face never ending fight, to get education, to get a job etc in qurbo and then we face bigots for when we return.

I am not looking for equality as i think somali women are actually more capable but hey ho phewwww xanaaq baan uga soo tagey meesha

Chimera   

^The above comments are saddening, it wasn't always this bad and it most definitely won't be so in the future. We regressed on multiple fronts including womens rights, but the current old men are dying or will be dead in a decade or two.

Most young men don't share those views.

^You already have the biggest influence as mothers;

plus women are often much richer or as influential as men in many families.

It's not like they are prevented from business. though "equality" is a minefield debate.

Juxa   

Chimera i agree it is quite sad, you dont expect your own inuu ku liido.

Abu equality is indeed a mine field but why should i seek to be equal? ilaahba nagama dhigin equal, but when it comes to aduun-matters i refuse to accept that women are not capable of doing great jobs.

oh well, i shont hijack the topic

Chimera   

Juxa;865444 wrote:
Chimera i agree it is quite sad,
you dont expect your own inuu ku liido.

Abu equality is indeed a mine field but why should i seek to be equal? ilaahba nagama dhigin equal, but when it comes to aduun-matters i refuse to accept that women are not capable of doing great jobs.

oh well, i shont hijack the topic

You should, considering what the country went through, nobody or anything was off-limits, from infrastructure, to civilians to our animal kingdoms. A lot of the backwards stuff you read on this forum is a byproduct of the war where everything negative about our culture, traditions and religion acquired extremist tendencies. If you read the link I provided a post earlier you would see Somali women working in the fields, the factories, the communication sector, in education, in the military, and in politics, there wasn't a single position in the country that they were excluded from.

Juxa;865444 wrote:
ilaahba nagama dhigin equal

Debatable. Equal but different is my stance. Equal as in nafta and dambiga, though both have different roles.

Isra   

.......I GUESS SOLERS ARE JOINING THE LOVE REVOLUTION......

SINGLEMUSLIMS.COM welcomes RAAMSADE

http://www.singlemuslim.com/Raamsade

Buddy I thought you were an Atheist?! lol

Profile - RAAMSADE (unfortunately no public photos :(!

I'm educated, down to earth brother with a good sense of humour living in Canada. I value the little things in life and strongly believe in constantly improving myself both physically and intellectually. I enjoy reading, humour, a good, thoughtful movie, debating/disccusing current events, politics and interesting subjects with friends.

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for a Muslim girl who is ready to settle down and have a family. I'm not too picky when it comes to potential mate. As long as you are honest, strive for what is best both Islamically and otherwise, have a sense of humour as I like to joke around sometimes, respect me, yourself and others and know what you want in life... then you and I can get along just fine.

Raamsade   

Isra, LOL. Fess up ballerina. That was you, wasn't it? Stop impersonating me on Muslim Singles sites.

And I aint Atheist that is for little kids like Apophis. I just don't subscribe to superstitious claptrap.

Isra   

Um I was never a fan of Arrested Development!

Nothing wrong with Raamsade seeking love......but on a Single Muslims Site! SHAME ON HIM .... and he describes himself as a JUST MUSLIM!!!!! shocker lol

Isra   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

RAAMSADE! cheap cheap shot! you know that this was not me, dont be ashamed - we all are seeking love!

I hope you don't delete the profile! LOL

Isra   

If I was going to impersonate someone on this site...it would someone I know! lol like Libax or Miskin! ... you are just random. But dude...why are you ready to relocate internationally! for a woman? seriously - things must be bad in Canada - female shortage lol

Raamsade   

Isra, we register your protestation but the gallery is not convinced. You introduced this thread, you've been following me around SOL so you are strong suspect. If this is your devious way of asking if you can see my handsome face, I give you credit. You're more than welcome to join me on Skype where you will be mesmerized and hypnotized by by gleaming bidaar. Be forewarned though you might be premarturely blinded.

Isra   

LOOOL You are too funny. Sir, doth protest too much! Admit it! You are looking for LOVE, you can't wait for cupid to strike you with his arrow - you are even ready to jump ship and travel half across the world for the ONE! PLEASE don't delete it. I hope you are getting lucky!

Oh and how have I followed you around this site?! lol seriously I am officially the worst member of SOL - 174 posts in over 10 years. I don't have the commitment to follow anyone on this site.

I must admit that I would not have posted your profile - if I did not read your silly comment today after taking some vacation time away from SOL, about the Hajj being a "useless" pilgrimage - regardless of context - that comment is pure rubbish.