Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

KDF butchered on their way to Kismayo! 'pics'

The Zack   

Maaddeey;863174 wrote:
Ma ka naxday!!?. Sorry, brov.
;)

It appears shabab memmbers dragging other shabaab members for propaganda reasons. Very disgusting!

Kenyans can fight for shit , they were attacked at night and humiliated that’s the word on the ground .

Miner setback on the TFG /KDF side ……….

TFG force out of Marka will capture kismayo :)

DoctorKenney;863219 wrote:
Dragging and displaying dead soldiers is an absolute disgrace.

That is the patented trademark of the moryans. Now I wonder whether they will proclaim bakhtigaan as halaal? You know, cut the the Hyenas some slack.

uchi   

Show some respect for the dead idioot. Not that it matters, but specially our neighbours that have given us shelter and passage out of the civil war which morons like yourself would like to continue.

Can we do a vote to ban this member please? What a disgusting display of propaganda and honestly they call themselves muslims.

uchi;863299 wrote:
Show some respect for the dead idioot. Not that it matters, but specially our neighbours that have given us shelter and passage out of the civil war which morons like yourself would like to continue.

Can we do a vote to ban this member please? What a disgusting display of propaganda and honestly they call themselves muslims.

I'm disgusted by Maaddeey's propaganda....I don't understand how he can still sympathize with Al Shabaab after all thats been going on lately. But I guess you can't teach common sense

Maaddeey   

The Zack;863230 wrote:
It appears shabab memmbers dragging other shabaab members for propaganda reasons. Very disgusting!

All the baqti have their ID's on top of their bodies, check them out, some may be your relatives!

Maaddeey   

peasant;863344 wrote:
The irony here, Maadeey supposedly lives in kenya!

dabadeerna?.

ps. 'supposedly' markaad tiri baad iila caqli badnayd!. Aaway police-kii aad igu dalban rabtay horta?.

Somalia   

Maaddeey;863342 wrote:
All the baqti have their ID's on top of their bodies, check them out, some may be your relatives!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, so harsh yet so funny. :D:D:D:D

STOIC   

Men that is hard to look at, but it seems alshabab is still around and hitting us with some visual propaganda as usual

STOIC   

Madeey, rat race dunida alagujiiraa saxiib...I see u still sticking to your hardcore principal.waar xageet kenyatiga iguwaataa niin yahoow

peasant   

Maaddeey;863353 wrote:
dabadeerna?.

ps. 'supposedly' markaad tiri baad iila caqli badnayd!. Aaway police-kii aad igu dalban rabtay horta?.

I am just amazed by the fact that you stroll or strolled along on Nairobi streets peacefully but yet you manage to post the pictures of the dead KDF without shame or guilty at all. I personally find it very hypocritical.