Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

6-year-old Somali girl missing in southern Sweden

Narniah   

Omg I know the family! We didn't sleep last night, I talked to her family this morning and heard she's been found. Alhamdulilah! Allahu Akbar.

Aaliyyah   

I am glad she came home safe and sound. Alhamdulilah.

I don't mean to judge. But, allowing a kid who is only 6 years old to play outside on her own without supervision seems a little odd to me.Aduun waalan baa la jooga, caruurta isha ha lugu hayo.

Narniah   

^She wasn't sent out on her own!

According to very close sources; The girl was playing with a group of children outside the house, when the children all went back home, the lil girl was called by her older brother. According to him she was behind him following, but she got delayed. When the brother looked back he said I called out her name and she was gone.

We still don't know what really happened to the girl, and where she was for the odd 20 hrs she was missing. That information hasn't been released yet, but we know she's safe and alive Alhamdulilah.

Abwaan   

ALxamdulillaah, Naxdin iyo Farxad within seconds ah ayaan la kulmay. Kor markaan akhriyey waan yaabay hoosna markaan ka akhriyey in la helay waan farxay.

Aaliyyah   

Narniah;862424 wrote:
^She wasn't sent out on her own!

According to very close sources; The girl was playing with a group of children outside the house, when the children all went back home, the lil girl was called by her older brother. According to him she was behind him following, but she got delayed. When the brother looked back he said I called out her name and she was gone.

We still don't know what really happened to the girl, and where she was for the odd 20 hrs she was missing. That information hasn't been released yet, but we know she's safe and alive Alhamdulilah.

I am glad she wasn't on her own but it seems that she was with other children without adult supervision. One shouldn't let a child to be supervised by another child..

I have seen parents who dont mind letting their 5 or 6 years old in the playground without supervision. It was one thing I couldn't understand. Perhaps, like Oba mentioned some are still carrying that culture from back home where they allow their kids to play out without an adult watching over them. Allahu yaclam.

3 yr old somali girl was playing in the yard when this lady driving by saw her alone;she kept driving around the house & threw candy at the gate so baby come out.Luckily parents were looking thru the window...Be careful people.

Glad the happy ending...