Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Jawaari elected Speaker

A_Khadar   

General Duke;861814 wrote:
You had 189 votes huh ?
:D

Awoowe, you're sounding like a man who never won a single contenst.. This is a game and one loses and one wins, I don't cry over such.. Let us see if you man makes it the rest of the game.....

Aaliyyah   

Congrats to Jawari. Although I know little about him, alle haka dhigo kii dadkisa anfaca.

Laakin reer puntland slow your horses. The game is not over yet. Now your adeer has a chance to run in the presidential elections but there are no guarantees in politics.

Suasha hada taagan waa reer Jawari yeey ugu ridi donaan? ma abdiwali? mise Shiekh Sharif? I think the latter. But, we will see about that

Somalia   

Ameer;861821 wrote:
When is the presidential elections, any one knows the date?

Muqdisho (RBC) Sida uu Raxanreeb u xaqiijiyey xildhibaan aad ugu dhow arimah doorashada madaxtinimada Soomaaliya, waxaa la qorsheeyay in doorashada madaxweynaha ee dawlada cusub ee Soomaaliya ay dhacdo Bisha September 5-teeda.

A_Khadar. Adeer your boasts and bravado have not been forgotten, as I told you at the very start, the horse you were riding was a lame one. Anyhow not only Sakiin is out so is Galayr...:D

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;861822 wrote:
Congrats to Jawari. Although I know little about him, alle haka dhigo kii dadkisa anfaca.

Laakin reer puntland slow your horses. The game is not over yet. Now your adeer has a chance to run in the presidential elections but there are no guarantees in politics.

Suasha hada taagan waa reer Jawari yeey ugu ridi donaan? ma abdiwali? mise Shiekh Sharif? I think the latter. But, we will see about that

Aaliyyah wallahi it doesn't matter now :D, it's absolutely irrelevant, of course we would want Abdiweli to win but if he loses, no one will lose a sweat. :D

I'm gonna go out now, have a nice cold mango and relax.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;861826 wrote:
Aaliyyah wallahi it doesn't matter now
, it's absolutely irrelevant,
of course we would want Abdiweli to win but if he loses, no one will lose a sweat.

I'm gonna go out now, have a nice cold mango and relax.

lol@ no one will lose a sweat if abdiwali loses. Are you sure about that? That is highly unlikely but even if that was the case you seem to have lost plenty of sweat over Ali Khalif. I guess now that mango is to celebrate him losing the speaker of parliament. Alle cuqdad badana inanku.

But, have you ever thought the likelihood of Khaatumite being a PM if Shiekh Sharif wins? who knows that could even be Abdikarim or even Ali Khalif (never mind ma rabo in aan ka nixiyo enjoy your mango lol)..It can also be a man from reer waqooyi galbeed. Everything is a possibility. We will see though for now enjoy your mango sifiican u raxeeso walaalo.that victory might be short lived :)

Abwaan   

The best man did not win:D What can I say other than congrats to Jawaari, although I still have my one Big concern on you which I don't have to repeat.:D This is politics, let us see what is next. At least one less problem. No Sharif sakiin.

Abtigiis   

General Duke;861807 wrote:
I know Abtigi's, Abwan, Che and others hate the man because they detest a certain clan. However Abdiweli if elected will tame Mogadishu and Somalia...

In few minutes I am going to see Osman, a cousin of yours, in Buraale house of Qat (Mafrish). Precisely what he has been sayin all this week. So hates so, that one don't like our oil nonesense. Do you have anything new GD? I know people very close to Abdiweli and have even met him recently. If anything that is close to personal self-interest or clan agenda is involved in my decision, I would hve supported Abdiweli. Afterall, all the long-foots have unanimously said they will vote for him. But I heard few things that are unbecoming of him from his confidantes. The man believes he is D, and if he can be a D, he can be an M, and if he can be an M, he can be an O-M. We do not need any divisible somali. We need a full S, but if we can't find that in Prof Samatar or Badiyow or Hassan or the otheer more inclusive Somalis and we have to stick to a sub-Somali president, I prefer an H. Period. Somalia needs reconcilliation, not rapacious greed for power or chest-beating for a nonesensical clan grandeur.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;861832 wrote:
lol@ no one will lose a sweat if abdiwali loses. Are you sure about that? That is highly unlikely but even if that was the case you seem to have lost plenty of sweat over Ali Khalif. I guess now that mango is to celebrate him losing the speaker of parliament. Alle cuqdad badana inanku.

But, have you ever thought the likelihood of Khaatumite being a PM if Shiekh Sharif wins? who knows that could even be Abdikarim or even Ali Khalif (never mind ma rabo in aan ka nixiyo enjoy your mango lol)..It can also be a man from reer waqooyi galbeed. Everything is a possibility. We will see though for now enjoy your mango sifiican u raxeeso walaalo.that victory might be short lived
:)

Adiga CUQDAD ku hayaa, stop crying gabar, do you even know the meaning of the word or do you copy it because I use it against your kind, the confused? :D I told you yesterday what would happen cause it was obvious, I don't need to tell what will happen next, I will let you figure it out. :eek:

ElPunto   

Aaliyyah;861832 wrote:

But, have you ever thought the likelihood of Khaatumite being a PM if Shiekh Sharif wins? who knows that could even be Abdikarim or even Ali Khalif (never mind ma rabo in aan ka nixiyo enjoy your mango lol)..It can also be a man from reer waqooyi galbeed. Everything is a possibility. We will see though for now enjoy your mango sifiican u raxeeso walaalo.that victory might be short lived
:)

Those who were saying Galeyr won't win were proved right. Whether this victory is short lived will be seen - but why make further insinuations at this point.

Hopefully - the speaker will do a good job.

Abwaan   

Duke, you only know Abdiweli through your clan binoculars and I know him as a former neighbor that is the difference here.

Abtigiis   

By the way, I oppose Farmaajo too. Does that also mean I am against Gedo community? I am talking to Farolites!

Aaliyah iyo Somalia, fadlan this is a big topic, sheekadan aad ku dhex wadaan naga joojiya, gaar ahaan Somalia. Let us discuss important issues at this important day in Somalia's politics.