Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Jawaari elected Speaker

Somalia   

Ok, sorry. Aaliyyah ina adeer, you are right, I am wrong :( I believe we should all unite, be happy and build our country. I'll exit this thread now. :D

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;861837 wrote:
Adiga CUQDAD ku hayaa, stop crying gabar,
do you even know the meaning of the word or do you copy it because I use it against your kind, the confused?
:D
I told you yesterday what would happen cause it was obvious, I don't need to tell what will happen next, I will let you figure it out. :eek:

You were not the only one who said Jawari will win - most reer puntlanders from here were betting on that. Where everyone else hardly even knew who he was or what he achieved lol. You and your likes wanted him to win so your adeer can have a chance to run for presidential elections. That was the obvious reason and everyone here noted it clearly. Cuqdad dadka qabona wa adiga iyo wixi kula halmaala oo maanto dhan cay u miisayey Cali Khalif, adeerkoodana iyo puntland iska ilow in la caayo hadii wax yar laga dhoho like "maxay puntland kuraasta khaatumite u qaataday qaar" cirka isku shareeraya. Go get some help, or better yet just enjoy your mango for the meantime. Like I said this victory might be short lived.

Aaliyyah   

ElPunto;861840 wrote:
Those who were saying Galeyr won't win were proved right. Whether this victory is short lived will be seen - but why make further insinuations at this point.

Hopefully - the speaker will do a good job.

Weren't Solers here particularly puntlanders making predictions way before the parliament of the speaker elections took place. I see no reason why I can't do the same before the presidential elections takes place.

ElPunto   

Aaliyyah;861846 wrote:
Weren't Solers here particularly puntlanders making predictions way before the parliament of the speaker elections took place. I see no reason why I can't do the same before the presidential elections takes place.

You can - but if you didn't get the Galayr prediction right what makes you politically plugged in to get this one right? Why would anyone take it seriously?

It would be nice if everyone kept it low key.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;861792 wrote:
Unless we are foolish politically, Sharif Sakiin has more incentives to vote for Sheikh Sharif than Abdiweli. Let us not forget that he will no role in a future government if he backs Abdiweli. Anyway, Ngonge as a novice doesn't know that the man who matters for the Disco and Maringue (D&M) clan is Jawaari. Sharif Sakin is no more. Abdiweli is a D- clan activist and I don't wish that D-H rivalrly to continue. For a learned person, the PM is very clannish. Sharif is netter.

I fully accept the novice label but why am I, as a novice, getting the feeling that I'm looking down at you as I write? :D

Aaliyyah   

ElPunto;861853 wrote:
You can - but if you didn't get the Galayr prediction right what makes you politically plugged in to get this one right? Why would anyone take it seriously?

It would be nice if everyone kept it low key.

Mr. Puntland I never said Galayr will win simply that he had a high chance of winning. He is a competent leader and would have done a good job if he was elected for the speaker of the parliament position. As for my prediction about the presidential election, I have the right to express that. I personally don't care if you take me serious or not.

Somalia, good that you exited the thread. Awalba anuu kulama hadleen. My first post was not directed at you.

Abwan yeah right, you fabricate so many stories that one does not know what to take as truth...

Abtigi's, Abdiweli credentials aside, he has played his cards well and taken down one big fish and one who tells his family he is a big fish..:D

What a wonderful day...

ElPunto   

Aaliyyah;861857 wrote:
Mr. Puntland I never said Galayr will win simply that he had a high chance of winning. He is a competent leader and would have done a good job if he was elected for the speaker of the parliament position. As for my prediction about the presidential election, I have the right to express that. I personally don't care if you take me serious or not.

Iska amus Madame Galayr - bootada Khatumo ku saabsaan meelna ila iyo hada kuma garin. Wa bilaahi towfiiq.

Mario B   

LayZie G.;861784 wrote:
But the coverage was less than amazing. We had to rely on audio to get the news. Universal TV should be booed

off the air, they are terrible.

I am watching SOMALI Channel and the coverage is fine. They are electing the deputy speaker now.

P.s Glad both Sakiin and Galayr are out. They are both divisive figures.

Abwaan   

Duke, you will never know the truth until it becomes part of your life.:D A man who denies his past and the house that he grew up.:D

Aaliyyah   

ElPunto;861863 wrote:
Iska amus Madame Galayr - bootada Khatumo ku saabsaan meelna ila iyo hada kuma garin. Wa bilaahi towfiiq.

Hada rabo ma amusayo. Waxan rabaan so qoraya, inakala wad ina faroole. Khaatumona waa maamul somaliyeed guulweyna gaadhay. Waxba haka xumaan horumarkiisa.

Abwaan;861868 wrote:
Duke, you will never know the truth until it becomes part of your life.
A man who denies his past and the house that he grew up.

Abwan now you will fabricate about my life. You was my neighbor also I guess:D

Adeer your predictions, fabrications and all tales have been found wanting.

What matters today is a simple fact. Prof. Jawaari is speaker, and Abdiweli is in the game looking bolder and a proven master of political intrigue..:D

Now for our next prediction...

A_Khadar   

General Duke;861825 wrote:
A_Khadar. Adeer your boasts and bravado have not been forgotten, as I told you at the very start, the horse you were riding was a lame one. Anyhow not only Sakiin is out so is Galayr...

Don't take this excitment too much, you never know. Neither you knew nothing what Prof. Galeydh was on. Hope you don't fade out like foam when Gaas loses.

Proff Maxamed Shiikh Cismaan Aden(Jawaari) waxa ku dhashay degmada Afgoye ee gobolka Sh/hoose bishii December 1945.

Jawaari waxa uu shahaadada Macalinimada luqada Englishka uu ka qaatay magaalada Muqdisho 1962 Shahaadada Diploma ah oo Islamic Law ayuu ka qaatay Machad Daraasaad Islaami ee magaalada Muqdisho sanadkii 1964.

Shahaado Macallinnimo, Machadka Macallimiinta (Istatuto Magistrale/aggiornamento magistrale) Muqdisho sanadkii 1967. Kulliyada Qaanuunka ayuu ka qaatay shahaado (Jaamacadda Umadda Soomaaliyeed) sanadkii 1982,

Proff Maxamed Cismaan Jawari waxa uu wasiir hore uga soo noqday dowladii hore ee Maxamed Siyad Barre Wasaarada Gaadiidka dhulka iyo Cirka iyo Wasaaradda Shaqada iyo arrimaha Bulshada, sidoo kale waxa uu wasiir ku xigeen ka soo noqday Wasaarada gaadiidka dhulka iyo cirka.

Intii u dhexeysey 1979-1985 waxa uu soo noqday Xoghayaha joogtada ah ee wasaaradda Gaadiidka dhulka iyo cirka iyo Wasaarads Shaqada iyo Arrimaha Bulshada.

1973-1979 waxa uu Agaasime guud iyo ku xigeen Agaasime guud ka soo noqday Wasaarada Shaqada iyo arrimaha bulshada.

Proff Maxamed Cismaan Jawaari waxa uu ka mid ahaa golihii Shacabka ee dowladii hore 1984-1990.

LUQADAHA

• Waxaan ku hadlaa, qoraa akhriyaa afafka: Somaliga, Carabiga, Ingiriisiga, Taliyaaniga iyo Norwejiga.

SHAQOOYINKA HEER CAALAMI IYO HEER QARAN

• Senior Consultant Constitution Building: Somalia Constitution Making Support Project – UNPOS/UNDP – May 2008 – December 2011;

• Guddoomiyaha Guddiga Khubarada (CoE) – Dib-u-eegista Qabyoqoraalka Dastuurka iyo Diyaarinta Dastuurka loo dirayo ansixinta ku-meel-gaarka.

KHIBRADAHA QAAANUUNIGA

• Xubin ka mid ah Guddiga Farsamo ee Diyaarinta Dastuurka Jumhuuriyadda Soomaaliya. Mogadishu, Somalia. 1989-1990 – Guddigan wuxuu Qormadii Dastuurka u Gudbiyeen Golaha Shacabka . Dood muddo b5 bilood socotay ka dib waxaa la ansixiyey 12ki Oktobar 1990 waxaa Faafinta Rasmiga ah lagu soo saaray 14 Oktoobar 1990.

• Guddoomiyaha Kooxda (Panel) Diyaarinta Sharciga Shaqada Soomaaliyeed ( Somali Labour Law) iyo Sharciga Shaqaalaha Rayadka ah ee Dawladda (the Somali Civil Servants Law) -Mogadishu, Somalia.1970 – Guddiga wuxu dib-u-habayn ku samayey habka meeleynta Shaqaalaha Dawladda, wuxuuna hirgeliyey jagooyinka “Xoghaye Joogto” iyo qiimaynta Xirfadleyda iyo Farsamo yaqaanada – heerka Sharciga Shaqaalahana wuxuu aad u waafajiyey heer xuquuqda caalamiga ee loo oggol yahay Shaqaalaha.

1991 – 2008

Waxaan xilal iyo shaqooyin kala duwan ka qabtay Dalka Norway, oo ay ka mid yihiin

• Macallin dugsiyada Sare ee Koofurta Trøndelag

• Xubin ka mid ah Guddi dhexdhexaadinta khilaafaadka – (Trøndelag Konfliktrådet) – Wasaaradda Garsoorka;

• Kaaliye Qareen – Leif Strøms Jus-Informasjonen law firm;

• Xoghayaha Guud – Guddiga Fulinta Muslim Sosciety of Trondheim, Norway;

• Xubin ka mid ah Muslim/Christian Interfaith Forum for Dialogue, in Trondheim & Trøndelag

• Xubin ka mid ah Guddiga ka hortagga Midabtakoorka -Kontaktforum mot Rasisme og diskriminering , Trondheim, Norway

• Xoghayaha Ururka Qareemada Caalamiga ah ee Trondheim – International Lawyers Association, Trondheim, Norway.

Buugaag uu qoray Proff Jawaari

• Barashada Fagaagga Sare Adduunka:

Published by Asheim Ungdomskole. 2004. ISBN. 9788292645-33-8

• Taariikhda Norway 1814-1920 (History of Norway 1814-1920).

Published by Asheim Ungdomskole. 2007. ISBN: 9788292645-27-7

• Dalka Norway. Published by Asheim Ungdomskole. 2004. ISBN: 82-9264500-4

A_Khadar;861901 wrote:
Don't take this excitment too much, you never know. Neither you knew nothing what Prof. Galeydh was on. Hope you don't fade out like foam when Gaas loses.

Adeer we knew Galayr/Sakiin/Sharif Ahmed moves and countered them. As for prediction did you not claim that you had 189 votes? :D Go call the people who told you those sweet lies, no doubt they have some more that you will gullibly believe ..:D