Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

The warlords are back.

Aaliyyah;862381 wrote:
I wonder why they are back after the speaker of the parliament election (ma kuwa wax maqlaya bay aheen). Everything in the somali politics seems so calculated and not taking a natural course.

LOL @ natural course.

Only if Prof Eagles had won would we then accomplish true feng shui.happy0024.gif

p.s

They are back because their presence was not required for the election of the Speaker to begin. I believe the required percentage of MPs to establish a quorum was already present for the election to proceed.

The Zack   

I welcome this move. Not sure why some are against it. The "warlords" are leaders and heroes for their communities. Your "leaders" are warlords for some. The term is subjective unless one is convicted by a court of law. Sharif did the right thing to bring Cumar Finish back.

^^^^^It is ironic that some who used to argue against occupation in 2006 are now supporting foreign forces. Some who used to complain that warlords dominate parliment want some of the most backward and vilinous to be MP's.

The hypocracy of the fake Shiekh was always evident. Also Mogadishu has moved on and these men nor Sharif Ahmed can domninate it as they are mostly unarmed. Their power was never through the pen..:D

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;858347 wrote:
Sheikh shariif being accused of supporting warlords, lol what is this, comedy central.
:D

Why is this funny?. I am in Mogadishu and these lot are always at his house lately. They are his support base nowadays since he is loosing most of the votes to other parties like Gaas, Farmaajo, baadiyo and Mohamed and Hiil Qaran. . This is politics and their biggest supporter is Sheikh Shariff. The general population of Mogadishu are completely against the return of these Mad men.

Malika   

^Desparate times perhaps for the Sheikh, to seek the support of men he wanted to eliminate once upon a time.

^

^^

Politics is the art of hypocrisy and we should not act like we are shocked that those who were against AY's warlord infested parliament are now the same ones supporting the addition of this batch to the new parliament. But there is nothing wrong with that.

I also believe their addition will neither help nor hinder anyone particular presidential candidate. So all this brouhaha is much ado about nothing.

The Zack   

I just heard Mahiga speak on the VOA. He says the UN supports the TLC' s decision. So maybe these guys might still not be in. Oh well who cares!

Mooge   

Names of the hated warlords.

1.Qanyare

2.Xaaf

3.Xaaraan ku naax

4.Cumar Filish

5.Xaabsade

6.Aaadan Saransoor

i am open for reconcilliation. let them be. let shariif be happy. let us defeat him fairly with his warlords then he will have no excuse.

Aaliyyah   

Tillamook;862385 wrote:
LOL @ natural course.

Only if Prof Eagles had won would we then accomplish true
feng shui
happy0024.gif

p.s

They are back because their presence was not required for the election of the Speaker to begin. I believe the required percentage of MPs to establish a quorum was already present for the election to proceed.

Obviously, the quorum has to be met in order to proceed with the election. But, it is quite fishy to let those MPs back exactly after the speaker of the parliament election. The whole thing seems a set up.

Anyways, dalkeeni oo nabad ah alle ha nugu celiyo. Kuraasta cidey rabtoba hala fadhisiiye. Somaali haday caqli leedahay way ka doodi laheed waxyaalahan laakin umada kale in ay faraha kula jiraan ayaad modaa in aan caado ka dhiganay.

Warlords are back halkay ku maqnaan let these guys join the party wa 10 qof gabigooduba

Barrehiiraale

shatiguduud

Qanyare

caydiid junior

salaad cali jeele

Adan madoobe

xaabsade

Cumar fiish

Maxammad dhere

Xaaji Muuse Suudi Yalaxow

Aaadan saransoor

Somalia   

Hey, they are not warlords, they are freelancers, let them be, this is an all inclusive government ain't that right? :)