Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

List of Somali MPs

I don't see Prof. Galayr, Farmaajo or Abdikarin in the list? How can Galayr become a speaker when he's not even in the list??

Also it seems Shariif Ahmed did not only lose his friend's and the warlords he campaigned for but his own seat.

I think Shariif Sakiin played this one very well, it will ultimately be a contest between him and A/Wali and which he will win in the end.

Shariif Sakiin President on Sunday ayaa kadhacaysa and one of his stooges a speaker, if A/Wali is lucky gets a PM waa Sakiin unaxariisto.

Sacdiya Careys Ciise

Reer Careys Ciise Kaarshe deserve inay dalkooda hoggaanka u qabtaan. Waaku faraxsanahay inaa arko qof faracii Careys Ciise Kaarshe ah xildhibaanada cusub ka mid ah.

Fahmo Axmed Nuur, the wife of late Maxamed Raajis Maxamed. Soomaaliya ayaa hooyadeeda iyo walaalaheeda daris ku ahayn. Reer wanaagsan.

The Zack   

How in the world are u guys recognizing these name lol. They need to add some nick names there.

One things that is worth of mentioning:

Percentage of women in the US congress is 16%.

Percentage of women in the Tanzanian Parliament is 14%.

Now can someone tell me why Mahiga and Clinton are trying to force Somalia to have 30%?

The Zack   

Waranle,

The entire Sub clan of Galaydh are not in yet. There is a dispute on kuraastaas.

Shariifka doesn't need to be an MP to be a president.

Waranle_Warrior;857855 wrote:
I don't see Prof. Galayr, Farmaajo or Abdikarin in the list? How can Galayr become a speaker when he's not even in the list??

The Zack;857855 wrote:
The entire Sub clan of Galaydh are not in yet. There is a dispute on kuraastaas.

They're list is being vetted by Faroole.;)

If Shariif is not included in the remaining of the list that means he will retire if he lost presidency as he can not be chosen as PM unless he gets a M.Dheere & Geedi style concession from his kins.

Abwaan   

I never heard Sharif Axmed seeking a parliament seat so I don't know what some peope are talking about. Few questions here:

Is the list authentic? What happen to the women portion? It is only +/- 10 % now. The secondary school ceritificate? Or did they include relevant experince (Sarif Xasan Bakaaraha miyuu tegey?):D And for those discussing about Cali Khalif ogaada Khaatumo list is not here yet, Gedo/Galgudud list is also missing.

If this is the accurate list, isreereebka hore waxaa wax ka beddelaya qaabka loo soo dhamaystiro xildhibaannada, then qofka noqda guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka (Mustaf Dhuxuloow? Jawaari? Gallayr?Xasan Abshir? Markaas ka dib ayaa prediction madaxweyne la samayn karaa aniga aragtidayda.

Abwaan;857875 wrote:
I never heard Sharif Axmed seeking a parliament seat so I don't know what some peope are talking about. Few questions here:

Abwaan, Shariif being MP is important, it means if he lost presidecy he will still have chance to make deals and become PM. to become a PM you need to be an MP.

Abwaan;857875 wrote:
if this is the accurate list, isreereebka hore waxaa wax ka beddelaya qaabka loo soo dhamaystiro xildhibaannada, then qofka noqda guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka (Mustaf Dhuxuloow? Jawaar? Gallayr?Xasan Abshir? Markaas ka dib ayaa prediction madaxweyne la samayn karaa aniga aragtidayda.

Believe me if Galeyr or Xasan Abshir won the parliament chairmanship they will be labeled as traitors by the entire bloc as that means a demotion for their pride. I don't agree with this but that is what they will be labeled.

Jacpher   

People in here getting way too excited about the status quo. With this selection, the parliament is In with the old. Thanks to this selection, Shariif, PM or Sakiin will likely take the top 3 posts of the newly created Federal Republic of Somalia

What changed :D

Samafal   

The list is OK as long as the primitive illiterate warlords are kept out of it. What is worrying is our Sheikh president is advocating for the warlords to be added into the list so as they can elect him president. Sh Sharif is becoming every strange nowdays, may be all these campaigning is getting into him.

NGONGE   

Samafal;857881 wrote:
The list is OK as long as the primitive illiterate warlords are kept out of it. What is worrying is our Sheikh president is advocating for the warlords to be added into the list so as they can elect him president. Sh Sharif is becoming every strange nowdays, may be all these campaigning is getting into him.

This unhealthy obsession with the "warlords" and their selection is nothing but a red herring. What's the total number of former warlords that are attempting to be selected? Twenty, thirty? Such numbers will not swing the vote unless many of the supposedly "clean" MPs don't choose Sheikh Sharif, Cabiwali or Sharif Xasan.

I still reckon the stitch up shall continue and Sheikh Sharif shall return as president. The real horse trading starts now. Happy Eid, people. :D