Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

How Good Is Your Arabic?

Narniah;850429 wrote:
^Blue my habibti!

Mafish muskila= Like, ..Don't worry...there's no problem (It's egyptian arabic

Ana Ahibak luqtal arabi= I love the arabic language:)

Lol at habibti now that word I do understand, your so in the Arabic mood. I assume you can speak the language I have no interest in ever learning Arabic I will stick to only being able to read.

Aaliyyah - Thanks babes for the translation.

Narniah   

Bluelicious;850444 wrote:
Lol at habibti now that word I do understand, your so in the Arabic mood. I assume you can speak the language I have no interest in ever learning Arabic I will stick to only being able to read.

Yeah once I get into it I can keep going.

I understand it very well, but I speak broken arabic lol I get by. My cousins are actually half Egyptian, so I learned it from them. MashaAllah though it's great that you can read it.

I'd do anything to be able to speak it more fluently, and at the rate I'm going I think I just might:)

Wadani   

I studied arabic on my own from books and tapes, and i'd say my Arabic isnt bad. Ofcourse i understand it much better than i speak it, since i never get the chance to practise it. Maybe i should make an Arab friend or two lol.

Coofle   

I consider myself fluent Arabic speaker and writer, Even I can Speak Yemeni, Khaliiji and Shami Accents ,,((Lived in all places)) and I was young and ripe when I was first exposed to the language......But right now due the rancor I hold for Arabs I intentionally suppress my vast knowledge of the language , I go as far as denying my knowledge in arabic publicly,,,,

I just love How I surprise someone who knew me for a while especially Arabs, First I claim I don't speak it, Then one day I just decide to start speaking to him in his own accent ....you gotta see their faces ((considering they gossiped on me while standing in-front of them))....

wyre   

Lolz Even Me, Be4 I Saw Your Post In My Thread Ab't Bing Arabic Translation I Thought You Knew No Arabic, But When I Found Out Your Masaari Accent "Waan kaa Xishooday Inaan Ku Weydiiyo Halkeed Ka Baratay" :D

Coofle   

wyre;850634 wrote:
Lolz Even Me, Be4 I Saw Your Post In My Thread Ab't Bing Arabic Translation I Thought You Knew No Arabic, But When I Found Out Your Masaari Accent "Waan kaa Xishooday Inaan Ku Weydiiyo Halkeed Ka Baratay"
:D

مين يقدر انه ما بيعلق لما بيشوف فطور فيه فلالفل و حمص .... (Qofkii yaqaan uun baa yaqaan)

ممكن تطرش لي فتة موز (معصوب يمني ) لاني مشتاق لو كثيير ..... أخر مره بالسعوديه كان 8 ريالات خذها من حواله ذهب شيل باسم عاشق المعصوب...ههههه

My Arabic was decent up until the age of 9, that's when I came to Canada and essentially forgot both Somali and Arabic for the most part. I've been trying to relearn speaking Somali recently (I can read and understand it just fine), and maybe I'll get around to learning Arabic as well.

Showqi   

He knows God, but unfortunately Sheydaankii ayaa masdaxdiisa buul ka sameystay. Maalin walba filin cusub ayuu u shidayaa.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol@ sheydaanka aya maskaxdiisa buul ka sameestay.

freeman and Blackflash please watch the following clip,

Wadani;850755 wrote:
^Learn God while ur at too.

:o It was my deeper inquiry into Islam that pushed me away from it. In fact, studies have shown Atheists to be the most literate when it comes to religion. I've spent much of my childhood in Maddresahs and Islamic youth groups at school and it only made my decision easier.

Isn't that the same guy who claims Atheism is illogical and irrational? I've watched a few of his videos and again I was left with a better understanding of why I converted back to humanity. You guys should select your dawah videos better, Khalid Yasin is alright, but the other one is comical.

N.O.R.F   

His experience sounds similar to yours. Moved to the west. New freinds. Questions. Loss of faith etc etc

He did explain why he thought athiests were illogical and irrational yes.