Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

N.O.R.F   

A&T, a week later and you get a prediction right! Congrats.

I can't remember the last I read a newspaper.

Predictions will be scrutinised next week when we get to the qtrs and semis.

Greece (2004 Champs) have just been knocked out.

Skipper   

Spain will walk all the way. France era of winning things is gone with zidane, he was their talisman and the man who made things happen regardless of what. I am yet to see anyone dominate a game like zidane did against brazil last world cup, ronaldhino, ronaldo,robinho and roberto carlos were made to look like school boys. The beauty of this cup games is that any predictions you made can be panished, no one can say for sure who will win it but i am hoping spain to win this time around.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Emperor:

If Romania loses 1-0 to Holland and Italy ties with France 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, it will see Italy go through... In this scenario they all have same points but Italy would have more goals than the other two team...

Waryaa Saaxiibkeey sideey kaa noqotay.,Bal Istaaqfurulaah dheh. Italy and France are -3 goals. 1-1 iska daa hadday 20-20 ku kala baxaan way tagayaan as long as Romania's deficit remians -1.

nuune   

^^^ It is the Turks, wot a football tonight

Sending off the Keeper was a bit harsh but the keeper was silly to make da push at crucial moments, I was afraid it should go to penalties with no Keeper for the Turks, but glad it finshed 3-2.

On the other hand, the Swizz beat Portugal, some bonus for the co hosts :D

Miriam1   

TURKEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Two GOALS in TWO MINUTES!!!! YA ALLAH!

*cutest moment, replacement goalie pleading like in a prayer with his hands up !!

Explanation request...what happens now to the original goalie does he get to play against Croatia?

Fabregas   

It was 2-1....... I went to bray maghrib and then I come back 3-2 to Turkey! Cech flopped it, right at the end,after playing so well for so long! It seems Chelsea have slippery hands as well as slippery feet!

p.s Croatia and Turkey will be a good game!

me   

To the frenchie and italian supporters we will let romania win :D

What happened to that Volkan dude xalay? did he want the Turks to loose? The Croats will destroy the Turks.

Fabregas   

war ninyahow were u celebrating ila Fridaydii? :D

ps. I'm still backing France to win the tournament, if not, then my second pick Croatia is doing just fine ;)