Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

Emperor   

I still raise the flag for my French team...

I will stick my with prediction of France or Italy winning even thou I know that they would knock out each other or could be knocked out both by Romania... I will take the risk and stick France or Italy to win.

Emperor   

Abtigis you would know if Yey is a loser or not, lets turn this place into a mini-pilitic section, meeshu ha waalatee

France or Italy I say...

Fabregas   

If Poles go through cawa dhaloyinka dhadher bey la dhac-dhacayan! You should've seen them last week habeenki !

Emperor, good man, France all the way! ;)

Fabregas   

^^There was comedy sketch where an Italian journalisy ask Capello something in Italian, " bla bla bla, ila corruption oo investigationo ". And Capello turns around and replies, " sorry no speak Italiano". :D

Fabregas   

If France and Italy draw and Romania win, then they have 2 have a penalty shoot out to decide who finishes third and 4th! :D

Romania to draw and France to beat Italy. France to go on and win the tournament ;)

N.O.R.F   

I don't know which game to watch. France vs Italy will be boring affair so I will watch the Dutch with their top notch footballing play.

Where is Winger horta?

France will be out for sure ,, they can't live without that Zidane.

I'm not sure about Italy but they can win since other tough teams were left behind already.

me   

Riyo!

Talyaani waa la dirayaa, caawa Rumania will win and thats it for teh frenchies and the I-talians.