Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by me:

To the frenchie and italian supporters we will let romania win
:D

What happened to that Volkan dude xalay? did he want the Turks to loose? The Croats will destroy the Turks.

Romania will have beaten the Dutch in full strength. They did that in style in the qualifications. Holland is not a physical team and Romania can do well against technical teams. They might face problems with the likes of Germany.

Anyway, Turkey will beat Croatia.

N.O.R.F   

My tip was and still is Portugal. See my Semi prediction. Thats where I will be crowned the undisputed footy junkie of SOL.

Abtigiis   

^^^ Portugal will be beaten by the mighty Germany. Germany knows how to stop passing teams. Turkey and Germany will go to the semi's.

Spain will play Romania in the quarters. Too close to call. But I will say Romaina will proceed (more of a heart than head really). If Italy squeezes through, though unlikely, Spain are gone for good. 100%, I am confident Italy can beat Spain. Holland will cruise past Sweden/Russia. I think Sweden will qualify.

This will make the semi's look:

Germany

Holland

Turkey

Romania( Spain??)- Any of them. but I really prefer Romania.

If they don't meet in the semi's, Holland will play Germany in the finals. German's in the final are too tough to beat. But I tip Holland to win this time.

me   

Spian iska ilaawa, teh swedish rattled them, cid kale iska daaya bal.

Oooohhh How I would love to see a Holland Germany final.

Abtigiis   

Spain will be rattled by anyb decent side. Any side that is confident enough to attack them. if you sit back, they can finsish you; as the foolish Sewdish coach did. Germany will see them off in no time. Iga qor taas!!