Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

Fabregas   

^^Actually I think French did quiet well and could have finished Holland! If only, if Henry had bottled it(once again), and the manager would have made some real substitution and not brought on some black guy who looks like thosE Dinka mud wrestlers! Holland got lucky, once again!

p.s well done to holland icon_razz.gif

ps. my second team was Croatia: ogada hadey France baxdo! icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Well if the silly ref gave a penalty things may have different but the french coach is not made up for this high profile stuff. He made some silly changes and brought on a rasta who can't run or stay on his feet. Maxaa la caayay ninka LoL

Good stuff from the Dutch.

Abtigiis   

Will anyone give credit to me for Romanaia predictions? I watched them in the qualifiers and they play the ball like it is suppossed to be played. Sad they lost the best attack Bratu through injury.I spot talent well before the media and clubs talk about. Next year, Rati( no 3), Petre and many more will b in big clubs and NORTHERN and NGONGE will take Romania seriously.

Do you know Romania can actually lose 1-0 and still qualify? By the way, Romanina beat Holland in the qualifications. I know if they believe in themselves ( a bit more experienced), no team is better in technic.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Italia will grind out a 1-0 and I see a draw for Holland and France.

Again, I call SOL admin to remove losuy preditors from bieng moderators.

The mistake is people like Northern and NGONGE really listen too much football news than they watch. They look at names and past pedigree and not at the 11 players on the field. What good is France or Italy on current form?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Holland will beat France. Romania to draw with Italy. [/QB]

Best pediction of the week.

Waa markii NGONE la waayi jiray. All of a sudden,busy!!!

nuune   

^^ Abti, lool oo ma waxaad ku faaneysaa faalka ayaan aqaanaa, sxb dadku sidaada oo kale xidigaha wax kama eegaan calaacashana ma dhawraan smile.gif

France waxa ku dhacey kasoo waaqsan maayaan in muddo ah, they were not concentrating on the games, waxaad moodaa xalay oo dhan iney clubbing ku maqnaayeen, niman qaadireesan ayey u ekaayeen, Talyaanigaa ka daroo kuligood rock and roll stars ay u ekaayeen rather than players

Tan kale, wali maba daawanin ciyaar Romania ay ciyaareyso, ma ahan inaan yasayo, balse kansho ayaan u waayey, waala ii sheegay shalayto iney reeyn rabeen balse mentally ahaan baa loo maquuniyey.

Abti, Spainteyda hadaad wax ka sheegto qoortaan ku lalmin :D

France just forgot to play defense, kept attacking and the dutch team made them pay with counter attacks..they had few chances and they took advantage of them..henry played ok but you and just the goalie you gotta put that in the net man..that was missed opportunity and the ref? cmon that was clear penalty.

Do you know Romania can actually lose 1-0 and still qualify?

How is that possible? if either france or italy win than the winner advances..Romania will have one lose and two ties..

Emperor   

^Actually if you are a real France supporter you would see two penalties, the handball and the tackle against Anelka...

I can holistically blame France's loss on just Malouda, what's wrong with Dominque how could you keep such player in the pitch and with his poor performance of the first game....

Holland were superb, no doubt and with the change their Coach made, Van Persi and Robben coming on was just putting more life to the game, those boys can play very well together...

Abtigiis   

^What if France and Italy draw and Romania loses by one goal. All will have 2 points. Goal difference: Italy (-3), France (-3), Romania (-1). Who qualifies then Play maker?? I think you better concentrate on the NBA.

Nuune

Spain has always been good in the group stages and I have predicted they will qualify. But they will not win the cup. Take that from me. They are not as good as you think.

On faal, I watch matches. I have been following the qualifications. I don't rely on media and commentators who want me to believe that Henry is better than Adrian Mutu; just because of his histroy.On a given night in football, what matters is who runs more, passes more, and has that technical edge and composure.

All the rest is hot air. France is a dying squad. Italy is so. I always see the age in the team. For competitive tournamnets a team that averages of 24-27 is always the best.

Emperor

Were you watching another match. I thought Malouda was playing very well and was menacing the whole night.

Do you know Romania can actually lose 1-0 and still qualify?

Yeah but you didn't put the other scenarios in there..you didn't say nothing about france and italy being tight..

Just let you know i am all around sports guy..so watch out..

Emperor   

A&T yes I watched the whole game and Malouda was the problem of Franch team...

As for whether Romania qualifies or not, I think they won't unless they win or tie with Holland, it depends on the points and the number of goals a team scores and not goals conceaded...

If Romania loses 1-0 to Holland and Italy ties with France 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, it will see Italy go through... In this scenario they all have same points but Italy would have more goals than the other two team...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

^What if France and Italy draw and Romania loses by one goal. All will have 2 points. Goal difference: Italy (-3), France (-3), Romania (-1). Who qualifies then Play maker?? I think you better concentrate on the NBA.

lol, relax homeboy, too technical ya Haji! Football isn't meant to make u scatch ur head! Leave all the mathematics to Alan Hansen and Dave Motson! I think Ngone might had a point when he said: :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ The way you describe and explain football here makes you look, smell and come across as one of those that argue with the person behind them during games and never get to watch a second of the damn thing.
:D

ps. Spain were average t'day........cant belef he left out Jaouqin..........and keeps fabregas on da bench!

our Muslim Brothers, Turkey, will smoke the checkz!