Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

nuune   
AT&T haye Romkania maxaa ku dhacey, I want your analaysis sxb, sidee bey wax noqdeen, maxaa is daba marey, kolleey fiilooyin badan baa isku dhax yaacey :D:D

Intel   

Nuune

Romania was pretty poor today (last night)i reckon they thought the Dutch were going to throw the game so that France and Italy can go out of the competition and all they had to do was just show up :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=22832&stc=1&

cannavaro :D:D

man hate'em talyaani with passion :mad:

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by nuune:

AT&T
haye Romkania maxaa ku dhacey, I want your analaysis sxb, sidee bey wax noqdeen, maxaa is daba marey, kolleey fiilooyin badan baa isku dhax yaacey
:D:D

Anigu sida NGONGE dhuuman maayo when things mess up. I got it wrong. No ifs and buts. Romanian under performed. Now that Italy is on, Spian waa loo yaaba.

Oz   

France was not prepared for this tournament, blame it on the coach and the old geezers.

Out Les_bleus.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

AT&T haye Romkania maxaa ku dhacey, I want your analaysis sxb, sidee bey wax noqdeen, maxaa is daba marey, kolleey fiilooyin badan baa isku dhax yaacey
:D:D

Anigu sida NGONGE dhuuman maayo when things mess up. I got it wrong. No ifs and buts. Romanian under performed. Now that Italy is on, Spian waa loo yaaba.
Heh. But so far my predictions are coming true, saaxib. Maxan la dhuunta? icon_razz.gif

me   

Spain looks really weak, so far they haven't had a real challenge. Also Italy haven't lost in an official competition since 1920 from spain.

Spain also never gets by the quarterfinals.

NGONGE   

^^ In that case, you should pray for Spain to win. If Italy makes it this time there is no way Holland will beat them again. This cup is Croatia's.

Fabregas   

I take back my hunch of France winning the tournament. I swear, I didn't know the manager looks in the morning every morning and analyses his hororscope to pick the French team! I swear didn't know that Lilian Thuram needs a walking stick. Nor did i know, that Gomes,a former Dinka-African wrestler would be brought on @ half time!

:D

my second pick was Croatia, so Ngonge baan is racnay! com'on crotia icon_razz.gif

ps. This the end of an era for the French!

Abtigis hunch on Romania wasn't far off! HAD mutus penalty go in italy would have been muted!