Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Euro 2008 - Official calaacal

Abtigiis   

Well, Ngonge,even after I got the Romania and Dutch one right? Anyway, Spain/Russia is a draw. Russia are good but incosistent. Depends which Russia comes out. Greece and Sweden will draw again. This group is more complicated than the suppossed 'group of Death' which now is transpiring Group of ease!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Right. We're off...
:D

Spain to beat Russia and Greece to beat Sweden is my guess.

:D:D:D

If at all the reverse is more likely. But I stick to the draws. Thank you, you have given me one more reason tobe passionate about teams I never cared about. the betting. Anyway, it wasn't always so, Spain used to be my favourite team for so long. Maybe now that I am off their back after repeatedly disappointing me, they will triumph. let us see.

Oz   

^^Do you think Felipe Scolari 's team will outplay the Karel Bruckner's team.

Thats the only game I'll be watching tonight.

Prediction: Draw game

MZanzi   

Switzerland 1, Turkey 1 (Both teams will be going for the win knowing this is the game to get points, but neither team is especially adept at scoring - especially with Turkey missing Emre to support Nihat). Though if I have to pick a winner, I'd say Turkey is more likely to score than Switzerland without Frei.

PS: I hope Czech Republic will win and shut ronaldo's big mouth

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Northerner:

No calaacal today? Where is A&T? LoL

Or NGONGE?

Greek tragedy. That is what negative play gets you. I was right on that. on Spain, I was misled. They told me David Villa was injured. I didn't know he is playing. Kaasi waa sun (poison). :D

N.O.R.F   

Looks like my Portugal prediction is on course. Swiss leading against Turks through a goal by Hakan Yakin (the Turk) LoL

Fabregas   

I think they should abandon the Turkey match. It's not fair, it never rains in Turkey! Just joking!

ps. Scolari is the new Portugal manager......he should get Deco! should play very good football next season!