Sign in to follow this  
burahadeer

Why so many somali-canadians who go west end up dead.

burahadeer;848957 wrote:
and who is killing them and why none r caught,am still at loss here..something big fishy here!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Toronto cops few years back. They are bunch of lying Qashin who target out of state drivers for bogus traffic tickets. The Indian/Pakistani qashin that wrote me the ticket claimed I made a turn on relight when he knew damn well it was green. So yea it will be a miracle if they catch this Guy's killer.

There seems to be a disparity in closure rates for homicides in the GTA, Peel Regional Police regularly close a year off with 100% of their homicide cases resulting in charges. Witnesses seem to be more cooperate with police here (Mississauga).

Blackflash;848973 wrote:
There seems to be a disparity in closure rates for homicides in the GTA, Peel Regional Police regularly close a year off with 100% of their homicide cases resulting in charges. Witnesses seem to be more cooperate with police here (Mississauga).

That's because they are more worried about generating revenues for the city by writing useless tickets than going out and solving homicides.

Blessed   

The-freeman;845425 wrote:

As Tony Blair used to say :Education,education, education!" without it it is hard to exit the ghetto and ghetto mentality.

I do miss Labour, not Blair as much but Labour was very much committed to ending child poverty and imrove outcomes for the underprivilidged, putting in place some policies which would have potentially changed the lifes of many in Britain had they be given time to take effect. However, despite free HE tuition, FE education grant for over 16s, free travel - Somali Youth in the UK didn't fare much better than these Canadian youths. Something is wrong with how Somalis generally raise their boys as one sister to put it, they raise their dhaughters and spoli their sons, You see the impact of this by our stats in in the prison system, you see it in how they treat their families when they become fathers..

Not too long ago in Yorkshire, there was an incident in Yorkshire where a group of Somalis in their 20s have battered an Asian Taxi driver... it emerged that this 'taxi driver' was in fact a drug lord, using Somalis kids as young as 14 to sell for him. The older boys approached him and told him to stop using our boys... kulahaa wilaashiina anigiaa iska leh, hadaad joogsan weydaan, I'll get wiilaashiina from meel hebla to sort you out! Sadly, the older lads with all their noble intent are now criminals in the eyes of the system for attacking this leech.. However, I was left wondering, where the fathers and mothers of these young men are? Why they did not figure out that something was amiss with their own children, why they let them out of the house at all hours??

Off course, other factors such as racism, poor schools which are a part and parcel of ghetto living -- you'd think that in 20 years, we would have learnt a thing or two and figured the life in these countries out.

May Allah forgive and have mercy on our dead and grant us the wisdom and means to protect our children from harm.

3 victims of recent gun violence rest in same cemetery

Three young men who have been shot dead in Toronto over the past six weeks have been laid to rest in the same cemetery in the city’s north end.

Abdulle Elmi was the latest young man from the Somali-Canadian community to die as the result of gun violence on Toronto streets.

Elmi was shot multiple times in the early hours of last Thursday. His body was left on a street where homicide investigators say he didn’t belong.

Just 25 years old, Elmi was the city’s 26th homicide victim this year. His funeral took place Sunday.

Elmi was the cousin of Ahmed Hassan, a 24-year-old man who was killed in a shooting inside the north-end food court of the Eaton Centre, which also left another man with fatal injuries.

A few weeks after the Eaton Centre violence, another man from the Somali-Canadian community was killed by gunfire.

Hussein Hussein, 28, was found suffering from an obvious gunshot wound in a ninth-floor apartment on Harrison Garden Boulevard. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Hassan, Hussein and Elmi have each been buried in the same part of a cemetery near Jane Street and Steeles Avenue.

A man who was a cousin of both Hassan and Elmi told CBC News that his extended family is feeling “pretty crushed” over the loss of two young lives in such a short period of time.

“It seems almost as if we’re going into the ground faster than the grass is coming up,” said Abdulle Elmi, whose name is the spelled the same way as his deceased cousin.

CBC

Shalay markaa aasaynay marxuumkaan u dambeeye ayeeba ahayd su'aasha koowaad igu soo dhacday, all those freshed buried graves containing dhalinyaradaan, right next to one another. One after one, right next to the other. Very, very sad scene. Kolay qudbooyin qiiro badan laga wada jeediye, if only Soomaalida ismaqli doonaan oo si wadajir oo iskaashi ah ugu hortagaan marxaladaan masiibada ah.

Reerkooda ayaan aqaanay marxuumka, siiba aabihiisa oo qof aad u fiican ahaa. Eebbe ha u raxmado Cabdulle Sheekhdoon Cabdulle Cilmi. Seeing how very, very distraught his mother was at home, that was definitely was not a scene one would like to see.

ElPunto   

Nothing will change as long as reality is denied like this:

Eaton Centre shooting victim mourned as ‘good person’

Mr. Hassan belonged to the same gang as the man who is now charged in the shooting.

Some friends and relatives who gathered for Mr. Hassan’s funeral said they are angry at the picture that’s been portrayed of the young man’s troubles with the law and alleged association with a street gang.

“He’s actually a good person. You can’t say he’s a gangster,” Mr. Hassan’s 21-year-old cousin said outside the mosque. “I don’t even know what caused this, but I just want the news to know he’s a good person.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/eaton-centre-shooting-victim-mourned-as-good-person/article4233084/

Cause they r some niccas wannabe gangsta and thats why many somalis end up dead, piece a cake that wasn't hard to figure out. Serves them right too '' nenkii so joog laga waayo so jeef aa lega helaa''

A_Khadar   

Nin-Yaaban;848969 wrote:
I had the pleasure of dealing with Toronto cops few years back. They are bunch of lying Qashin who target out of state drivers for bogus traffic tickets. The Indian/Pakistani qashin that wrote me the ticket claimed I made a turn on relight when he knew damn well it was green. So yea it will be a miracle if they catch this Guy's killer.

Don't pay them.. Had multiple parking tickets and never paid any of them.

Cambuulo iyo bun;849829 wrote:
tell them blue, dear

They knew exactly what they were getting into I don't think they were clueless about the world around them and the fate of their other gang members that died before them.