Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

What's Your Favourite City In Somalia Outside Of Your Clan Area

Dr_Osman   

I think this will pose a good question to all people. What is your favourite city outside of your clan cities. Responses must identify each one listed below;

I think my favourite city outside of my clan areas would definitely be Jowhar. I say this because I love how the town is just all farms and rivers, it reminds me of China rice farms for some odd reasons. I also like Erigavo and Beletweyn. I don't like mogadishu and that is because I seen how good it used to be and nothing today over there has come close to that. Hargeisa is an ok city but looks like like a residential not commercial city. Berbera, Burco, All Galguduud, galmudug look fugly.

So outside my clan areas Jowhar and Erigavo is who I give the green-light too!!!

wyre   

Dr_Osman;844652 wrote:
I think this will pose a good question to all people. What is your favourite city outside of your clan cities. Responses must identify each one listed below;

I think my favourite city outside of my clan areas would definitely be Jowhar. I say this because I love how the town is just all farms and rivers, it reminds me of China rice farms for some odd reasons. I also like Erigavo and Beletweyn.
I don't like mogadishu
and that is because I seen how good it used to be and nothing today over there has come close to that. Hargeisa is an ok city but looks like like a residential not commercial city. Berbera, Burco, All Galguduud, galmudug look fugly.

So outside my clan areas Jowhar and Erigavo is who I give the green-light too!!!

Something Fishy Over There, Why Would You Mention If You Don't Like It??

I Like Mogadishu, Marka cadey, Kismaayo The Rest Is Just A Name To Me

Aaliyyah   

Alpha Blondy;844692 wrote:
ceel-buur. i hope to go there one day.

ceel buur ku yaaley caynkiisa leedahay...my favourite song lol..so how beautiful is ceelbuur?

Aaliyyah;844717 wrote:

ceel buur ku yaaley caynkiisa leedahay...my favourite song lol..so how beautiful is ceelbuur?

29516_135490779798344_100000122688429_38

Bilicda ceelbuur.

Ceelbuur waxay caan ku tahay soo saarida Burjikooyinka wax lagu karsado iyo dabqaadyada. Great city.

wyre   

Caano_Geel;844750 wrote:
Somalia? City? Been baad isugu sheekaynaysan dee. Iminka ma waxaad noo sheegaysaan, buulasha yar yar ee boodhka ah.

Caano Geel Is Born And Raised In West, Knows Nothing Ab't Somalia :D:D