Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

What's Your Favourite City In Somalia Outside Of Your Clan Area

Maaddeey   

^ :D

Taladaada waa yeelaa, halkaan mar lee ii ogolaaw.

Abwaan, 54 waa fahmi weysay yaah! ;) qalad ha ii fahmin lakin what kind of business can one do on sand dunes?.

Ps. Bacaadaa qoor-sagaaro ku heysaa, indha cadde adaa iga xiga!. ;)

raula   

Haatu;847527 wrote:
Illeen raula waxey ka mid tahey kuwa Down Kenya iyo meelahaas kusoo barbaarey. Are you serious dhul soomaaliyeed weligaa maadan arag?

I would love to visit Seylac.

PS: There is nothing beautiful about NFD from what I've seen. Just a hot desert akin to those in the North
:D

nacam..meelahaas baan ari ku raaci jiree :D As for NFD region..dee as i have mentioned..i am geeljire by heart & hence my absorption w/such 'barren' open environments. Haatu, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..I have to say though..passing through Garissa-horrendously infested w/man-eating mosquitos :D was the harshest of my tours.

First I would like to visit Wardheer since it's where my roots are. Secondly from hearing and seeing it's history through pictures and videos Mogadishu would be a lovely place for me to visit in the future.

Haatu;880996 wrote:
^Wardheer? That's where my family (dad's side) comes from originally. Small world eh
:D

Really, how nice and indeed it's a small world it's not so big after all. All Somalis are related to each other by one way or another lol.