Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Somali Jamaican Bloodclaat

Xaaji Xunjuf;836973 wrote:
Bisinka wamaxay ta buraan eeh is rog rogaysa, kulaha i am rachel balayo ku rachesyey

Nin yahow, Gabadhaas Quruxda badan, oo Qalanjada ah maxaad karabtaa. Waa Quruxleey, :)

Coofle   

Qandalawi;836846 wrote:
Is a turn off mate, I tried my best to watch it but I couldn't get myself past 15 seconds.

I find anyone watching the whole 1 min 45 sec to be extremely tolerant.

Made it to 20 seconds...When She said Somalia...I said "Cidiii igu salaan"...Waar caruurtii Jamaican bay ku dayanayaan, Inferiority complex walaahi...Adoonta dhaafa yaa ku yidhaa

Yunis   

Let the girl be folks - As she gets older, she will cover-up, change zip code and re-appear in another town, marry an ill-informed farax and organize events at your local mosque - this is the new trend.

Wadani   

^looool, that's hilarious cuz it really does happen. Feel sorry for those unsuspecting faarax's. Rule number one is to always do a thorough background check.

As for this girl, it doesn't really surprise me. The identity crisis among our youth is among the most pressing problems facing our community at large in the qurbaha.. Personally i blame the parents.

^^^^^ Nigga why youz hatin aint she ur type ??

Okay, that's all the ghetto talk I can manage lol, rudy can translate what she is saying, I couldn't understand the first 30 seconds.

Wadani;837045 wrote:
As for this girl, it doesn't really surprise me. The identity crisis among our youth is among the most pressing problems facing our community at large in the qurbaha.. Personally i blame the parents.

It is okay to suffer from identity crisis BUT to want to be like a jareer is not acceptable of all people why would you admire and aspire to be like a Jamaican. And how can you possibly blame her parents? Parents can only try their best at the end of the day it's a personal choice on how you wish to conduct yourself. If the son of Prophet like Noah is destined for hell how could we possibly blame parents??? Waan ku dhalay ee i soo raac meeshu ma'ahan saa Ilaahaybaa qof kuu doono hanuuniyo.

Plz remember to take your kids back home so they get their heads straight. Kids need to see really life and not be living in disneyland bs stuff all the time. It happened to me....& now i appreciate it soo much. Thnx daddy. W/o it, i would have been soo lost like this pimp slave waste of live.

Blessed   

Oday...

Dance hall queens can let live but you're all up niqaabi sisters sweat and demand justifications for how they choose to dress. Interesting!

ElPunto   

Why this type of crap over and over? Would anyone comment on rasta looking somali male with pants at his knees speaking patois and lament the lost religious and cultural heritage? Dee naga daya dee - as Ngogne would say.

Oday nacalaa talaatak next time videoga labaad warning nooga dhig shiiiiit naagtoo shuluqaa sey iso ruxeeyso balaayo kula buurnaato, anyways caprice dagga yaa dhalay?? walahi hadii aan garan lahaa ama dariiqa ku arki lahaa waan edbin lahaa wuxuu freakin hood rat

raula   

Xaaji Xunjuf;836973 wrote:
Bisinka wamaxay ta buraan eeh is rog rogaysa, kulaha i am rachel balayo ku rachesyey

hahahahahaha..wale kursigii baan ka dhace reading this XX..walahi you r' a clown :D

I hope i don't encounter her in the dark alley's of Minnesota.

LOOOOOL@Abwaan.

*Blessed;837191 wrote:
Oday...

Dance hall queens can let live but you're all up niqaabi sisters sweat and demand justifications for how they choose to dress. Interesting!

NO I was against Pasho posh, Pasha Bazi and the forcing of women to wear a burka. There is a difference between freely choosing and being forced. But your point has been noted and taken, I shall reflect on it.

Burka.jpg