Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Faroole calls for a meeting in Addis it happens, how powerful is the man?..

Haatu;831106 wrote:
^ from what I heard from a meeting with theprime minister on universal TV the other day, their recommendations have been received and are being taken into consideration. However some of the things he asked for were just plain ridiculous and he's probably not going to get them. Hence why he's throwing a strop in Addis.

So what will Zenawi do for him?

Oh well-hope they resolve the issues

^^Haatu waa kacsanyahay intii laba berri ah

Gabar reer bari ah baa diiday oo is lahaa sharciga ku qaado

The Adis meeting is preplanned and Faroole is just one of teh signatories

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;831115 wrote:
^^Haatu waa kacsanyahay intii laba berri ah

Gabar reer bari ah baa diiday oo is lahaa sharciga ku qaado

The Adis meeting is preplanned and Faroole is just one of teh signatories

Whatever the case Faroole is obviously not happy for not getting his way. He is at risk from being labelled a rabsho wade if he's not careful.

A for the girl, reer hargeysa baa i xirteen :D

Dabrow   

I thought it was Kingofkings who made this thread when I saw the title. Duke....you know better. :D

Haatu   

Dabrow;831125 wrote:
I thought it was Kingofkings who made this thread when I saw the title. Duke....you know better.
:D

It might be a sign :D

Samafal   

Haatu since when have you been convinced? If my memory serves me well you were those who were in the opinion the constitution was in the interest of Puntland becouse they seemed supportive? What has changed?

Mario B   

Can someone tell Governor Faroole to get his tongue out from Zenawi's backside? If he wants a showdown with other Somali stakeholders then he should head to Mogadishu!! :D

I wouldn't describe him as powerful but certainly has a say in whatever goes on in Somalia as the leader of Puntland state of Somalia. Puntland is too big and too influential for anything to fly or succeed without its blessing.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, Puntland is important when it comes of Somalia.

Yunis   

Qandalawi;831223 wrote:

Basically what I'm trying to say is, Puntland is important when it comes of Somalia.

True - but this is exactly the right time for you guys to tame this overbearing finger man. lets face it - Puntland's influence is not due to its size or scale, but of its stability compare to the rest of the country.

if and when the rest of Somalia get their act together, this notion of puntland goes, so does somalia will cease to exist. This is somalia, you can't keep all the dices on your side for ever.

With this move, Mr Fingers, is on his way of enabling Zenawi to get his footprints again, Zenawi who was becoming obsolete in Somali politics sees an opportinity in Mr Fingers.

^One thing, waagi Ethiopia la isku duri jiray waa laga baxay, Sheikh Shariif visits Ethiopia more than any Somali leader and is as closer to Zenawi as Faroole is, that's a factual point halkaa nooguu xidh.

Also as for you point regarding Puntland's importance and reducing it only to be based on the relative stability, its true that Puntland is stable and large size wise but that's not the reason as to why its important in Somali politics.

Yunis, the south is unstable but we believe it's still an important part of Somalia and is relevant, so you must also understand Puntland is similar to that and not purely because of its stability.

uchi   

Why is the south so against PL? ~ It's in their best interest that it is happy with the process, so why are they not accommodating them & their wishes?

I never really understood this unchallenged, unprovoked hate.

^^

bacaaaaac, why is the south so against pl kulahaa war nobady is against the people of puntland only faroole due to his actions. Siyaasad iyo nacayb kala saar sxb qof cuqdadeysan ayaad uu egtahay.

ElPunto   

Everyone fights for their own interests - but Faroole has no inkling of subtlety. If he was more diplomatic and behind the scenes he could get a lot more done.